Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157270 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RainDevin1: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, last year my husband left me for another woman in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because i love him so much, so i saw the testimonies of DR OFURE, he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him and he help me to cast a return spell for my husband and the next day my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. i will never forget this help that DR OFURE gave to me and my children. if you are here you need help to get you lover back you can contact him through this email [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can also call him with this number+2348109756444 i am proud to be on his testimony

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by carohoodsweet: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
My name is caroline hood i live in texas and i want to make this known to the entire world, i see many women complaining on not getting pregnant well let me tell you women on the best and safe method of get pregnant and deliver safely, i was 32 years old and i had been married since i was 23years old yet to baby until i was browsing internet one time on how to get pregnant and i saw some comment of some women saying how they got pregnant that they contacted lord ajigbotifa spell temple and they got pregnant , i then decided to take a bold step because i was running out of time because i was already 32 years old , i contacted lord ajigbotifa and told him my problem, the high priest cast a pregnancy white magic spell for me and in the next month i took in i was pregnant and i gave birth to josh my son and now josh is doing very well and i also have a new born baby girl , my advice to other women is that you can contact lord ajigbotifa via email :lord.ajigbotifa@gmail.com call +2349096016480...or visit his website @ http://lord-ajigbotifatemple.jimdo.com/
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LAURA205: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
I NEVER BELIEVE ON SPELL CASTER BEFORE NOT UNTIL I MET WITH THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED (LORD TAKUTA) HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND HE IS SPECIALIZED ON A SPELL TO BRING BACK LOVE'S ONE,LOST, HE CAN ALSO MAKE SOME ONE TO LOVE YOU OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB. I AM NOW HAPPY AND A LIVING TESTIMONY BECAUSE THE MAN I WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 3 WEEK S BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR-RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 3 YEARS.....I REALLY LOVE HIM, AND I CANNOT DO WITHOUT HIM..BUT ALL HIS RELATIONS WAS AGAINST OUR FRIENDSHIP INCLUDING HIS MOTHER AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.....SO WHEN I MET WITH THE SPELL CASTER I TOLD HIM ALL THAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME...AT THE FIRST STAGE I WAS UNDECIDED, SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GIVE IT A TRY....AND IN 7 DAYS MY BOYFRIEND (NOW MY HUSBAND) CALLED ME BY HIMSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY...THAT IS HOW WE GOT MARRIED AND HAPPILY TOGETHER NOW...YOU CAN CONTACT THIS SPELL CASTER ON HIS EMAIL Takuta_spellcaster@yahoo.com OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON _____+2348151918890... HIS NAME : LORD TAKUTA.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by modavi2: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Even if u call her,it might not stop anything,it might solidify the relationship,if she is the stubborn type. or ur husband my get angry and capitalize on it to concentrate more on her than you. find out time to hang out with urkids if u ve,n if not find the greatest love of all in urself, ve fun and pretend it never happened. cos u might not be able to stop anything between them .deal with it and cope with it that men are polygamous in nature. stop hurting urself,u might just be wasting ur time.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by RainDevin1: 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr OFURE,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr OFURE was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr OFURE and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email Dr PFURE "CONTACT via [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call +2348109756444

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AmandaMandy: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2016
My name is Amanda Mandy from United Kingdom. My Husband left me and my kids three month ago after giving Beth to my child called Luis for him and he was leaving with another woman who is far big older than him, i feel like my life is completely over I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back, I have been depress for the past three month and what i need is to get him back and live with him as one family happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Lugard and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my Husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the Marriage and i am truly grateful to this Great man called Dr Lugard, his contact email is endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com or endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com
Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful Tel: +2347037098000 And there is know evil attach to his spell it will only make your relationship very stronger Via web sit:
http://dr-lugardspellhome.webs.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by AmandaMandy: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2016
My name is Amanda Mandy from United Kingdom. My Husband left me and my kids three month ago after giving Beth to my child called Luis for him and he was leaving with another woman who is far big older than him, i feel like my life is completely over I read over the internet how a spell caster have help several people to get there lover back, I have been depress for the past three month and what i need is to get him back and live with him as one family happily. so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called Dr.Lugard and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell which i use to get my Husband back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the Marriage and i am truly grateful to this Great man called Dr Lugard, his contact email is endofpainspelltemple@outlook.com or endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or drlugardendofpainspelltemple@yahoo.com
Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful Tel: +2347037098000 And there is know evil attach to his spell it will only make your relationship very stronger.., Via web sit:
http://dr-lugardspellhome.webs.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by landonrandon12: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
hello to the everybody out there i am landon rondon from the usa and i am going to tell you the story of a powerful man DR AREWA of arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com he is so powerful and respectful and diligent in his services he fulfills his promises always and his works are power as he restored love to my broken home, my wife and quareled over a little matter and it led to break up but i loved my wife and wanted her back so i contacted DR AREWA after i have tried so many ways without avail i told him what had happened and he said that i shouldn't worry that everything is gonna be alright and that my wife is gonna come back to me and love me more he kept his promise and brought my wife back to me he is really a genius you can contact him for help also on arewalovespelltemple@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.