Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157422 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by TheresaLowe: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
I am married for 3 years..my husband has a short tempered, always mad at me, emotionally distant. He doesn't care about me, doesn't talk to me and he is more attached to this new lady who he claims they are just friends, and he most of the time chose the company of this new lady than me..He hide his phone activities..He betrayed me several times already..every time we fought he always threatened me to sell our house and divorce me..this was viscous cycle for 3 years, and all these conked out my feelings. And i always had this fear that this wasn't gonna keep us going until he finally told me it was over and that he wasn't ready to go on with me anymore.It wasn't easy after all the time he left and i couldn't just stand one more sleepless night alone in my life, so i was vulnerable and just needed to try whatever thing with prayers or magic. So i reached on to Priest Omar's website and i saw how he helped and reunited many marriages. I ordered a spell, and after 24 hours of his spell casting which was on 12TH OF JANUARY 2016, my ex husband who has not talked to me for almost 13 months called for us to be together again, in addition he was completely regretful for all his erroneous actions and he told me his life made sense only when he met me. This spell is 100% effective for me and for my husband. He's an amazing and powerful spell caster. Do contact him for similar issues on his Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com and you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.. Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.com.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Bryonstewart: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Bryon Stewart by name. From USA Taxes I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Ogudu a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $500,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot winning numbers and i won( TWO MILLIONS DOLLARS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Ogudu A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, Email him {Oguduspelltemple@yahoo.com} or call +2348016058254.....yours faithful client Bryon stewart

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by GloriaWendy: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr.Bola a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex boyfriend when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now.I embarked on a search online for a solution to my problem because i love him so much that i will not let anyone to take him out of my life,luckily for me i met dr Bola who performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I receive a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that want to contact a spell caster should happily email him: drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com I am so happy Using this post to say a big thank you and to also encourage people to contact Dr.Bola for help his email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SarahKarrie: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Am Sarah Karrie from United State, I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Bola. I just can't believe this now my ex lover is really back to me today,my love Karrie was knees presenting begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the left me which was 3 year ago.on a faithful day i was browse looking for solution on line, i saw so many testimonial about Dr Bola on wix.com how he help so many people to restore relationship back,After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my ex lover came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.Bola you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster,Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com,i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with Karrie my love,Thanks for Dr.Dr Bola His email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SarahKarrie: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Am Sarah Karrie from United State, I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome and extraordinary review of your work Dr Bola. I just can't believe this now my ex lover is really back to me today,my love Karrie was knees presenting begging me to take him back and he was feeling regretful and sorry for leaving me and for causing me pains after the left me which was 3 year ago.on a faithful day i was browse looking for solution on line, i saw so many testimonial about Dr Bola on wix.com how he help so many people to restore relationship back,After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 24 hours, my ex lover came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever.Dr.Bola you are a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster,Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com,i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with Karrie my love,Thanks for Dr.Dr Bola His email:drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by BeckyScott: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am the most happiest woman on earth,when i was having serious issues with my Husband, my marriage was falling apart and i was devastated. My Husband left home and it became a very big and difficult problem i almost died from heartbreak, i have to find a solution, I went to 5 different spell casters they all failed me, I really wasn’t sure anymore if spells were real so as i was making a search one faithful day, i saw some great reviews about Dr Bola I was a bit skeptical at first but I purchased a love spell from him and he said he will take his time to do a love spell that will bring my Husband back in 24 hour,No one could have ever made me believe as he said my Husband reconciled with me, I felt good to have my husband back, when he returned him said he would never leave me again...drbolaspellcaster@gmail.com he is the best spell caster i can count on him when it comes to all kinds of spell..his email:drbolaspellcaster@hotmail.com i see so many people testifying about his perfect work. thank you Dr Bola and may your Gods ever reward you for your good deeds.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by cridols: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
4 GLTE internet service, starter pack ( 12,000 ) with 10G,
data ( 5,000) for 10 G CONTACT FELIX 09056088718
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Irisjaffery: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Wow!!!! This is my testimony on how i won £20,100,472 on Mega millions lottery, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i email Dr Ogala. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell with winning numbers, I contacted this man and he did the spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won (Twenty million,one hundred thousand,four hundred and seventy two pounds) This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. Dr.Ogala truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. Email him through his web site: http://ogalalovespell.wix.com/ogalalovespell or email Ogalalotteryspell@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.