Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157421 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mavinjey: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
I want to sincerely appreciate Dr Abolo for bringing back my ex lover back to me,my ex left me for over five months now but when i contacted Dr Abolo via (Abolospell@hotmail.com) and (+2347052534659)Dr Abolo cast a returned spell on him in just 48hours my lover came back to me and appologise to me.today will are living peacefully and we both are preparing for marriage coming up soon, all with the help of Dr Abolo contact him now to have your lover back.

lawrenta

From U.K
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by michael522: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2016
I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.VOKE, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr VOKE was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr VOKE and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [doctorvoke@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email [doctorvoke@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ShanelRobin: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hello world..i want to use this medium to thank Dr ADURA for helping me to get my ex-boyfriend back to me after we have dated for about six month,my ex-boyfriend decided to break up with me on his birthday,last month,and decided to hang out with other ladies,and told me he is no longer interested in our relationship and he left me with pain and heart broken,i have met with so many magicians trying to get a help on getting back with my ex-boyfriend,but a certain day i decided to seek for help on the internet and behold i saw several multiples great testimonies about Dr ADURA how he have helped people to bring back their ex-boyfriend to them on his email:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com, and i contacted him and explain my problem to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my ex-boyfriend,i was very surprise when my ex-boyfriend came back to me with 24 HOURS begging me to accept him back that he didn't know what came over him to what he did to me the other day,i was shocked but couldn't hold back the happiness in me,so i accepted and less than 2 month later he proposed to me we got engaged and then married,to everyone that is reading this article my greatest regret was why i didn't meet this great and genuine spell caster earlier before now,because he is a true and powerful spell caster that will not only bring back your ex-lover or husband or wife but will also re-union the both of you together for eternity,you can also contact him on his eamil:draduraspelltemple@gmail.com OR his mobile number:+2347089978383.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by enterprizewer10: 3:48am On Mar 24, 2016
[b]
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE POWER OF DR HELP

My Name is Madison Emily. i am here to testify what this great spell caster has done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it.. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have feel in love with another lady outside our marriage, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage was leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pains and agony, i decided to call my friend who was having such problem and he told me to contacted this spell caster DR HELP that he was the one that help her to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster DR Help told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal again. he went ahead and cast the the spell for me, after 3 days of casting the spell my husband changed completely he came apologizing saying the way he treated me that he was not himself, i really thank you DR HELP for bringing back my husband to me i want you all to contact him for those who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email address is here babatukatemple@gmail.com thanks so much baba for saving my marriage.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.