Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,570 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Is He For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He For Real? (871 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Is He For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He For Real? by noperson1: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
Please dear nairalanders, i need your opinion on this situation with a friend. My friend met this guy a while back. They had mutual friends but they never went past pleasentries. She had a nasty break-up with the former boyfriend and this guy came into the picture. He had probably heard from their mutual friends about her break up and the guy too just got dumped by his girlfriend. He went through a hard time trying to convince my friend of his affection and that he was ready to move on with a new person. After a while my friend decided to give him a try. The minute she agreed, the guy seemed happy to the moons. After a couple of weeks, he started acting funny claiming my friend reminds him so much of his ex-girlfriend and he doesnt want to continue with the relationship again to which my friend said it is ok. It was painful as she had developed some likeness for the guy.
The issue now is anytime my friend meets someone new and decides to move on with her life, this guy comes begging with apologies and promises to be a better person. He does all he can to break the new relationship and get my friends attention back to him. Once he gets this, he starts acting funny again saying he has not made up his mind on having a relationship with her. This has happened like 4times over the past 20months and he still saying he has not make up his mind. I really feel for my friend as i know she really likes the guy and i dont know what else to say to her, so please i need your advise.
N.B: serious advise only! thank you.
Re: Is He For Real? by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
There is no advise she needs more than she should stop being foolish!
Re: Is He For Real? by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
Uncle Reed jst said it all
Re: Is He For Real? by mashnino(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
Lord_Reed:

THATS ALL REED JEZ SAID IT ALL,
Re: Is He For Real? by noperson1: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
Thank you very much
Re: Is He For Real? by upendo98(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
ok .well said
Re: Is He For Real? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2011
no person:

Please dear nairalanders, i need your opinion on this situation with a friend. My friend met this guy a while back. They had mutual friends but they never went past pleasentries. She had a nasty break-up with the former boyfriend and this guy came into the picture. He had probably heard from their mutual friends about her break up and the guy too just got dumped by his girlfriend. He went through a hard time trying to convince my friend of his affection and that he was ready to move on with a new person. After a while my friend decided to give him a try. The minute she agreed, the guy seemed happy to the moons. After a couple of weeks, he started acting funny claiming my friend reminds him so much of his ex-girlfriend and he doesnt want to continue with the relationship again to which my friend said it is ok. It was painful as she had developed some likeness for the guy.
The issue now is anytime my friend meets someone new and decides to move on with her life, this guy comes begging with apologies and promises to be a better person. He does all he can to break the new relationship and get my friends attention back to him. Once he gets this, he starts acting funny again saying he has not made up his mind on having a relationship with her. This has happened like 4times over the past 20months and he still saying he has not make up his mind. I really feel for my friend as i know she really likes the guy and i dont know what else to say to her, so please i need your advise.
N.B: serious advise only! thank you.

QUESTION: Has your friend had se-x with this person?
Re: Is He For Real? by noperson1: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
Richvkunt:

QUESTION: Has your friend had se-x with this person?
She said they had kind of fooled around with touching, smooching and kissing. They tried the sex once but because she was a virgin, it was painful and he could not penetrate, so she asked him to stop. She started to bleed, so i guess he had penetration but they have not tried it again since then.
Re: Is He For Real? by iice(f): 4:13am On Jun 30, 2011
Confused people should stay away from each other. Find a not confused person so as to balance the equation. Sometimes sef, if we can actually reach into the head and knock some sense into it undecided
Re: Is He For Real? by Nekai(f): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2011
iice:

Confused people should stay away from each other. Find a not confused person so as to balance the equation. Sometimes sef, if we can actually reach into the head and knock some sense into it undecided

grin cheesy grin
Re: Is He For Real? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2011
no person:

She said they had kind of fooled around with touching, smooching and kissing. They tried the sex once but because she was a virgin, it was painful and he could not penetrate, so she asked him to stop. She started to bleed, so i guess he had penetration but they have not tried it again since then.

Sorry to keep asking questions,But how old are these two people?
Re: Is He For Real? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2011
Perfect Word.
your friend is a Masochist,don't advise her cuz she prolly knows what decision she's gonna take.let her learn from her own mistakes herself.
Re: Is He For Real? by Spclst900: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2011
Richvkunt:

16 and 15 i guess
Re: Is He For Real? by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2011
This has happened four times and she still needs advise? She does not need it, instead she needs to be flogged
Re: Is He For Real? by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2011
Sorry for this question oo, WAS THE SEX SWEET OR PAINFUL??
Re: Is He For Real? by noperson1: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Richvkunt:

She just turned 29, i believe the guy is older than her. She had lived a sheltered life all her life which is why i believe she is having this issue. The guy is matured and i know he is having his fun elsewhere. He knows she is naive and he is using that to his advantage. I had tried talking with the guy but he told me to mind my business
Re: Is He For Real? by frank317: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
no person:

ah!! they have definitely had sex, all this ones na story.

i think my advice will go to you the poster, why do u keep such a very very foolish girl as a friend, dont u think it will make u look stoopid? sorry i think u are also dumb for not having the answer before coming here with this problem

rubish!!
Re: Is He For Real? by noperson1: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
frank3.16:

ah!! they have definitely Were Intimate, all this ones na story.

i think my advice will go to you the poster, why do u keep such a very very foolish girl as a friend, dont u think it will make u look stoopid? sorry i think u are also dumb for not having the answer before coming here with this problem

rubish!!
I think it is past your bedtime, so u need to go and sleep. No one is charging u for your comment and i cant recall offering a reward for comments posted. If you cant give a simple advise without getting abusive, better just read other people's comments and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Is He For Real? by frank317: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
no person:

I think it is past your bedtime, so u need to go and sleep. No one is charging u for your comment and i cant recall offering a reward for comments posted. If you cant give a simple advise without getting abusive, better just read other people's comments and enjoy the rest of your day.

i said it, birds of the same feathers
Re: Is He For Real? by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Sorry for this question oo, WAS THE SEX SWEET OR PAINFUL??

grin grin grin grin

@OP

gibberish, childish acts, confused minds

(1) (Reply)

Being Single Is Okay! / When The Wife Is The Mistress / Facebook Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.