Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib (3804 Views)

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Jamesdman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
~~Woww!! Datz bad. Hardluck dearie!! U knw wat, i tink JAMB are releasing those withheld results in badges, coz sum people whose results were showin 'no result yet', later get 2 see their result. So, just kip checkin, hopefully it wil be released SOON. Nw, abt where u reside, u said i should guess~ limme see, a city in d Niger Delta huh? I'll go 4 PH, yes u shld be in PH. Hope i guessed rite?
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by koolkamzzy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm just say you want to be my friend cheesy and by the way I'm a very beautiful mermaid with the most beautiful tail ever tongue tongue tongue
you have to apologise for being so rude before you can be my friend. Then you will kneel down, close your eyes, raise up your hand and I will have to flog you 24 strokes
of koboko before you can become my friend.
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
James-dman:

~~Woww!! Datz bad. Hardluck dearie!! U knw wat, i tink JAMB are releasing those withheld results in badges, coz sum people whose results were showin 'no result yet', later get 2 see their result. So, just kip checkin, hopefully it wil be released SOON. Nw, abt where u reside, u said i should guess~ limme see, a city in d Niger Delta huh? I'll go 4 PH, yes u shld be in PH. Hope i guessed rite?
okay thanks a million I will, I've checked like more than 50 times I'm just trying not to loose hope and I'll give credit to friends and family cos they have been encouraging me, sometimes I just feel I should have listened to my dad when he wanted to buy the NDA Form for me but my dream is not in the military I would have accepted though just that there were no options for what I wanted to study. And nope you guessed wrong, but you were close try again dearie cheesy
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
@kool na you are the one who wants to be my friend so you go first cheesy I'm waiting grin
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by 190: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by koolkamzzy(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

@kool na you are the one who wants to be my friend so you go first cheesy I'm waiting grin

Not sure about wanting to be your friend but I can arrange you for my younger brother. He’s a very handsome dude you know. I’m sure you will like him, what yha say wink
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by 190: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2011
angry angry shes my wife! BACK OFF
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by koolkamzzy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
190:

angry angry  shes my wife! BACK OFF

You don go prison b4?, if no i think you should preparing for one, (CHILD MOLESTATION AND RAPE) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Jamesdman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

okay thanks a million I will, I've checked like more than 50 times I'm just trying not to loose hope and I'll give credit to friends and family cos they have been encouraging me, sometimes I just feel I should have listened to my dad when he wanted to buy the NDA Form for me but my dream is not in the military I would have accepted though just that there were no options for what I wanted to study. And nope you guessed wrong, but you were close try again dearie  cheesy 
Hmmmm!! Jst keep tryin, don't give up or lose hope jst yet.~~ Limme c, if it ain't PH den i'll go 4 Warri Delta State. Abt d NDA stuff, i don't tink u cud go tru d rigour of military training for 3-4yrs. Ain't sayin u're weak or soft, bt u jst don't look d type dat cud be stretched to dat extra limit dat d military does. I'm an ex-boy, i went 2 a Military College, so i knw wat i'm talkin abt. By d way, is your dad a military or ex military man? Coz i tink only those who are affiliated 2 d Nigerian Army will be interested in sendin their DAUGHTER (a son is understandable) to NDA.
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2011
James-dman:

Hmmmm!! Jst keep tryin, don't give up or lose hope jst yet.~~ Limme c, if it ain't PH den i'll go 4 Warri Delta State. Abt d NDA stuff, i don't tink u cud go tru d rigour of military training for 3-4yrs. Ain't sayin u're weak or soft, bt u jst don't look d type dat cud be stretched to dat extra limit dat d military does. I'm an ex-boy, i went 2 a Military College, so i knw wat i'm talkin abt. By d way, is your dad a military or ex military man? Coz i tink only those who are affiliated 2 d Nigerian Army will be interested in sendin their DAUGHTER (a son is understandable) to NDA.
Nah you guessed wrong again  cheesy , yeah that's what people said too and have you seen me before? how do you know I don't LOOK like the kind of girl  . . .  grin Emm my dad loves the military, same thing with my elder brother its his life, My dad wanted to go into it in fact he did he was successful but as at then according to him they brought cadets from rep of Benin so they had to take out some of them and he was unlucky to be one, and that was the end of the road for him in the military  cry cry cry he should have been in a very high rank by now  cry cry cry sometimes I'm even happy cos i just wonder the kind of drilling we would have gone through if that didn't happen  grin, He saw it as a big opportunity for me  cry cry 
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Not sure about wanting to be your friend but I can arrange you for my younger brother. He’s a very handsome dude you know. I’m sure you will like him, what yha say wink
o yeah snub your pride you know you want to wink as for your brother never mind, he's not tall enough grin grin
190:

angry angry shes my wife! BACK OFF
and where are you coming from? angry please don't drive away intending husbands friends, after our divorce I would start selling jamb registration form to aspirants who want to take your place cheesy
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by koolkamzzy(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2011
Natasha,,:

o yeah snub your pride you know you want to wink as for your brother never mind, he's not tall enough grin grin [i]

[b]I have enough frnds than i can manage already.
[size=12pt][/size][color=#000099]
How do u knw my broda is not tall enough when you have not seen him. Im sure you are going to love him when you see him. for your info, he is the current Mr CAMPUS of his school,  so think about it grin grin grin
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2011
^^ ikpe cheesy

I know he's not tall enough, which Mr campus? na you arrange the pageant ? grin grin
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Jamesdman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Natasha, afta diz, if i'm stil wrong, i'm gonna give up. I'll go 4 Bayelsa. Yeah, i admit i've not seen u or ur pics. It's jst dat i kinda have diz blive dat only d most rugged n determined of ladies can stand d drilling n i don't tink u fall into dat category of ladies. I don't knw y i have dat blive, maybe it coz of my military dayz. U knw in d military school there are no females, so back den we use 2 tink it's becoz d ladies can't go tru d drilling. However, nw we knw better!@Natasha, afta diz, if i'm stil wrong, i'm gonna give up. I'll go 4 Bayelsa. Yeah, i admit i've not seen u or ur pics. It's jst dat i kinda have diz blive dat only d most rugged n determined of ladies can stand d drilling n i don't tink u fall into dat category of ladies. I don't knw y i have dat blive, maybe it coz of my military dayz. U knw in d military school there are no females, so back den we use 2 tink it's becoz d ladies can't go tru d drilling. However, nw we knw better!.@Natasha, afta diz, if i'm stil wrong, i'm gonna give up. I'll go 4 Bayelsa. Yeah, i admit i've not seen u or ur pics. It's jst dat i kinda have diz blive dat only d most rugged n determined of ladies can stand d drilling n i don't tink u fall into dat category of ladies. I don't knw y i have dat blive, maybe it coz of my military dayz. U knw in d military school there are no females, so back den we use 2 tink it's becoz d ladies can't go tru d drilling. However, nw we knw better!@Natasha, afta diz, if i'm stil wrong, i'm gonna give up. I'll go 4 Bayelsa. Yeah, i admit i've not seen u or ur pics. It's jst dat i kinda have diz blive dat only d most rugged n determined of ladies can stand d drilling n i don't tink u fall into dat category of ladies. I don't knw y i have dat blive, maybe it coz of my military dayz. U knw in d military school there are no females, so back den we use 2 tink it's becoz d ladies can't go tru d drilling. However, nw we knw better!.
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by koolkamzzy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ James-dman,

Na becos of woman you dey write all this essay?,  Let me help you out she's either from Cross River or Akw-Ibm

Natasha,,:

^^ ikpe cheesy

no be only Ikpe, na Abaikpa  grin
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Scash(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Natash, wow, neva knew u were dis young, But u do have a very matured mind. Wont mind being ur friend though. Koolkamzy likes u, as in hes obssesd but dis is d best way he can let u knw. Pls dnt take offens, Natash. Bear wt him, soon he'l say wt he actually wants wink
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by dave2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
Scash:

@Natash, wow, neva knew u were dis young, But u do have a very matured mind. Wont mind being your friend though. Koolkamzy likes u, as in hes obssesd but dis is d best way he can let u knw. Pls dnt take offens, Natash. Bear wt him, soon he'l say wt he actually wants wink

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Scash(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
so, dave, I dnt get, wat r u actually tryn to say
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by dave2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
just enjoying you guys conversations wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Scash(f): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
Right, nxt time, mayb u shld try insertin a smiley dt is laughin or smilin. Nt one wt a wry xpression
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ James d man shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked were you drunk? grin just joking oh but lolz why did you repeat everything shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked well finally you guessed RIGHT cheesy cheesy and to be frank I don't think I can go through those drilling undecided
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
koolkamzzy:

@ James-dman,

Na becos of woman you dey write all this essay?,  Let me help you out she's either from Cross River or Akw-Ibm

no be only Ikpe, na Abaikpa  grin
you're wrong cheesy he's right cheesy and that was my language it means ''it's a lie'' so what does Abaikpa mean?
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
Scash:

@Natash, wow, neva knew u were dis young, But u do have a very matured mind. Wont mind being your friend though. Koolkamzy likes u, as in hes obssesd but dis is d best way he can let u knw. Pls dnt take offens, Natash. Bear wt him, soon he'l say wt he actually wants wink
lolz thanks for the complement and I don't mind either cheesy we can be friends wink

as for kool hehehe I know he likes me he just scared to tell me grin grin
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by 190: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^ what is it?
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Scash(f): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
190, take it easy. Get ur acts up, so she'ld allow u guys to renew ur vows
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Jamesdman(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
Natasha,,:

@ James d man  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked were you drunk?  grin  just joking oh but lolz why did you repeat everything  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked well finally you guessed RIGHT  cheesy cheesy and to be frank I don't think I can go through those drilling  undecided  
Lol @ 'was I drunk?'. So i was rite on double fronts? 1. Ur frm n in Bayelsa n 2. U can't go tru military drilling. Yeeepeee!!! *jumps abt, doin d somersalt n somersugar stunts* lol.
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
James-dman:

Lol @ 'was I drunk?'. So i was rite on double fronts? 1. your frm n in Bayelsa n 2. U can't go tru military drilling. Yeeepeee!!! *jumps abt, doin d somersalt n somersugar stunts* lol.
lolz okay jolly all you want but don't break your back bone grin
Scash:

190, take it easy. Get your acts up, so she'ld allow u guys to renew your vows
no I don't think so he can never change
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by 190: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
Natasha!!

I wont call your name again!!

Quit this fronting!!
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Natasha2(f): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^okay I have now I'm backing cheesy
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Natasha, there's a thread for us duo, check it out now. *Kisses*
Re: Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib by Scash(f): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Didnt Wish Me Happy New Year / Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! / U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.