Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) (7251 Views)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Shamelessman01: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just imagine this

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca7L-Shgx7v/?utm_medium=copy_link

Incase you like the background song it's Never lived by Dbull, you can stream here

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Moeman: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
lol...complete unclothedness
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Shamelessman01: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Moeman:
lol...complete unclothedness
Too bad
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by KENNYROSSY07(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yeah! Only for her man..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hmmm
This one go smell ooo.
I don see the trademark.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
U are struggling with ur lyrics, vocals and breathe.

I don’t know about the wife or sidechick dancing.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Nbotee(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Oga take style dey advertise him music. The time U take hyping urself should be beta spent improving on ur rushed rapping/singing skills. U still have a loooooong way to go and U are spending most part of it creating multiple moniker to hype urself. Good music doesn't need to much hype. Anyone with gud ears knows a gud sound wen they hear it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Iamdbull: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Thanks alot for the observation, lots of people pointed it out, I kinda have slight difficulty with breathing will work on that, might even visit the doctor

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by MrBachelor: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
If she's making it for her hubby, no problem.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by SurvivorM(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iamdbull:

Thanks alot for the observation, lots of people pointed it out, I kinda have slight difficulty with breathing will work on that, might even visit the doctor

Not really so bad just that ur lyrics are rushed so it chokes. U can work on spacing them unless ur an Eminem that can squeeze so manny lyrics into his bars. Lol
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by LordIsaac(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Video? Under no circumstances please. Even contemplating it for any status shows a dearth of character. Let me reiterate, the female gender can self-destruct with their nature if not constantly watched. Do not tolerate such nonsense from a sister, daughter or wife!
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Tomilola360: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
it's only wrong for Muslims grin

there is nothing there afterall we came to the world naked.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Una sha de try promote this song lol
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Alexjohn2020(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
This your song be like Christmas carol

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by rickleye: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
As long as it is in her private domain, whatever she's doing to spice up her marriage is her business.
The problem is if its recorded, it will one see the light of day and that's where the problem starts !
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Must everything be asked on forums ..
Can't you use ur common sense embarassed
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Nenzeey479: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
God bless u
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Shamelessman01: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Na you know
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Belafonte(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Come on. That's a male yansh na. Which man in his right senses will even marry a woman with that kind of strong, muscular yansh? grin grin
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Shamelessman01: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Belafonte:
Come on. That's a male yansh na. Which man in his right senses will even marry a woman with that kind of strong, muscular yansh? grin grin
LMFAO the yansh soft na
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Stevenson1(m): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2022
Shamelessman01:
Just imagine this

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca7L-Shgx7v/?utm_medium=copy_link

Incase you like the background song it's Never lived by Dbull, you can stream here

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

It's not at all. This is full unclothedness na.
I always tell my guys, don't marry a lady that loves you, rather marry the one that respects you.
Love is not respect. That's why your wife can shout at You, disrespect you, embarrass you and still tell you that she loves you but a woman who respect you will never do that.
A word is enough for the wise. I will keep on trying to help gender cos most of them are pussified. They don't know right from wrong anymore.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hmmm
This one go smell ooo.
I don see the trademark.
i know say you go like do ten round if they lock you and her inside room tongue
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Shamelessman01: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

It's not at all. This is full unclothedness na.
I always tell my guys, don't marry a lady that loves you, rather marry the one that respects you.
Love is not respect. That's why your wife can shout at You, disrespect you, embarrass you and still tell you that she loves you but a woman who respect you will never do that.
A word is enough for the wise. I will keep on trying to help gender cos most of them are pussified. They don't know right from wrong anymore.

True
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Nbotee:

Oga take style dey advertise him music. The time U take hyping urself should be beta spent improving on ur rushed rapping/singing skills. U still have a loooooong way to go and U are spending most part of it creating multiple moniker to hype urself. Good music doesn't need to much hype. Anyone with gud ears knows a gud sound wen they hear it
bro good music needs hype oooo, maybe you should ask nonso amadi who stopped promoting himself
Na agbo I wan sell jawe

(1) (Reply)

New Clothes Design / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.