Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

I;m So Hrt Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I;m So Hrt Broken (1673 Views)

My First Hrt Break / Advice Pls.....cuse M So Confused / 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I;m So Hrt Broken by 2lonely(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2007
hello all,
ma story is painful.relationship dent work with me
i;m alway meeting DE wrong guy which i dent know y.
i;m alway DE 1 DAT buy DE gift, help in time of need
DE 1 to please the other person. and in turn they all do Wat the others did.
leaving me 4 some1 else.
i know i;m not a bad person, i;m not greedy. i respect ma man. i give ma all.
pals can some1 tell me cos i need Ur advices Wat do u think is DE problem cos now i dent know if its me or them.
but ma bad part is  when i like or Luv i let ma emotion judge for me.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by PTBNaija(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2007
I think you are just attracted to guys that are wrong for you. If you change what you are looking for in a guy, and stop over pampering him. Maybe you are doing so much that they take advantage of you.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Easybaby(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2007
pls, ans these question first,then I wiil tell you the reason:

how old are you? tongue
hw pretty are you? tongue tongue
how tall are you? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by 2lonely(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
Easybaby:

please, ans these question first,then I wiil tell you the reason:

how old are you? tongue
hw pretty are you? tongue tongue
how tall are you? tongue tongue tongue

I;M NOT TOO YOUNG WAY ABOVE 20YRS
AND I KNOW I;M PRETTY ENOF TO HOOK ANY GUY
I;M NOT TALL 5FT6

BUT I THINK ITS NOT ABOUT THE PHYSICAL
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Easybaby(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
2lonely:

I;M NOT TOO YOUNG WAY ABOVE 20YRS
AND I KNOW I;M PRETTY ENOF TO HOOK ANY GUY
I;M NOT TALL 5FT6

BUT I THINK ITS NOT ABOUT THE PHYSICAL

Then ,you know the reason! . . . . . . . . . . , . .the fault is from you! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by iice(f): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
Stay away from those you know will break your heart
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by mcjiro: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
gulfred,i jus got a little piece of advice 4 you.be on your own for the main time and let love find its way.any guy u wud b datin now make sure you study him very well and dont pamper him with gifts or love,and i asure you it will work 4 you.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by MyPeace(f): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
Go for the guy that love you and not the one you LOVE.

Trust me, you will see the difference, and in turn you will learn to love him. And he will love and appreciate you for allowing him doing all the wooing.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by angelchi(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2007
Dnt buy any guy over with material tins n too much love ok? tak cr girl.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by aikmamah1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2007
1. u r being the "man", when u r the one to bring all the money and buy all the gift, then u r playing the "man" . men like being men in a r/ship

2. they see it that u r forcing ur self on them so when they eat the forbiden fruit, they wait for the next avialable victim/prey

3. with the way u r going men see u as being cheap. take my advice, we men dont value cheap thing esp cheap chicks, let the man be the one to do the "chasing"
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by aikmamah1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2007
1. u r being the "man", when u r the one to bring all the money and buy all the gift, then u r playing the "man" . men like being men in a r/ship

2. they see it that u r forcing ur self on them so when they eat the forbiden fruit, they wait for the next avialable victim/prey

3. with the way u r going men see u as  being cheap. take my advice, we men dont value cheap thing esp cheap chicks, let the man be the one to do the "chasing"
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by jayvin01: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2007
hook up with me grin, and i bet it you would thank anyone who introduced nairaland to you cos u will never be dissapointed grin grin

i deliver's like reggie grin

Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by ssRhino: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
lonely, sorry, pele, i blv that those kinda men dont deserve you, and those that deserves you wont make u go thru such trouble, some advice for you
1. dont appear too desperate to the men

2. dont give up the kitten that easy too, let the man work for it, i know it is not easy, but most men are so wicked

3. dont spend your money on da man, it makes the man feel big and being bought over, form a big that you are

4. never let your emotion get the best of you

and lastly post your pics, lets see and maybe Rhino could RHinolize you
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by olanajim(m): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2007
Wonderful! You said it all. I hope she got it, especially area that advised against letting her heart rule her head. I think rhino sound real. Try him but, beware of him. If you fail him, i am sure nairalanders would read your story. Eh, I am not doing PR for him. I just suggest. Just in case,
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by olanajim(m): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2007
Wonderful! You said it all. I hope she got it, especially area that advised against letting her heart rule her head. I think rhino sound real. Try him but, beware of him. If you fail him, i am sure nairalanders would read your story. Eh, I am not doing PR for him. I just suggest. Just in case,
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by oghene007(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2007
@post,

i think u are playing the man's role and they get jittery that u may become possesive and try to control them, i know u are trying to care for them but what u are doing for them according to ur post is not ur duty at least for now. ok.

let the guy do those things even if u have every thing, dont show or try to proof that u are self sufficient, a man alwys wants to be a man.

Be ware of emotions, it kills fast. d mere fact that a guy says i love u does not mean u shd run head and tail about and after him, just beware. u are too precious to be rideen like dat, ok.

- dont be desperate.
- know what u want from a guy and a reelationship, infact define it before anytin starts.
- i think u shd also pray for Gods best, after all said and done.

Now note this - i want u to rule out any tin like a curse or badluck, just becareful, beware, watcha nd pray.

My dear, it is well. God will help you out.

I hpe there is noting else u av kept from us that may be helpful
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by shotman(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
Fast and Pray that you may Not Fail into temtation, Boys/Men are temtation, so Pls always fast, watch and Pray for the right Guy, Not by power nor by might, But by the spirit says the Lord.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Veracious(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2007
girlfriend wake up from your infatuating slumber and be real.

You can never buy a man's love with money,Body(Sex) and gifts.

With all due respect please how do you make your money,ie are you working,schooling,or your parents give you money frequentely? are you homely,hardworking,unassuming,patient,truthful,neat and friendly?

be honest to your self by looking deeply into your attitude.if there is pride put it far off from you because men dont like such. stay away from any form of relationship for now by looking upto God through prayers to direct to your path the right man he has destined for you and pls dont go to any white garment church,alfa,prophet to help you in praying,do it your self cos you also have the liberty to approach God 4 help. maintain a positive attitude that you would get the right kind of man that will love you sincerly.

hope to hear from you concerning the questions i asked ,so i can assist you where i can.

One love!
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Bolarge(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
@Poster
This happens mostly to women with self esteem issues.
It has a way of making u seek validity from men.
You don't feel u're something until a man tells u u mean d world to him blah blah blah.
Your emotions/heart is messing u up big time. Girl wake up and use your head.
You don't need a man, at least not now from the way u sound. What u need is to get a grip on yourself.
Put aside everything that has to do with men for a while (I'd suggest at least 9mths to 1yr) and in this time lag
set personal realistic goals and strive ardently to achieve them. Apply for a course.
Join a charity organisaton. In short start doing things that build up the woman of calibre in you.
Believe me the you that will finally emerge will be one you'd be proud of and will naturally repel weak ass
purposeless men. Quit the pity party and start working on yourself girl. Time ain't exactly on your side.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by tipsydude(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
[b]@ 2lonely

hey sis, i juste read dis ur post and i've also read suggestions by other peeps but i feel i shuld go ahead and air mine. i do not think there is anything wrong wit u or u r doin sumtin wrong at all. anyone suggesting that u shuld stop givin a dude gifts is asking u 2 stop being urself. like most pple say dat it's 4 d guy 2 giv d gifts y d sista is 2 receive. well there aint no law binding dat. so u aint wrong. all i gotta say is take time off re-evaluate ur situation and tell urself wat u really need out of life in a relationship b4 u go in2 d next one. some dudes take advantage of a generous sista like 90% of sistas take advantage of generous dudes, but it doesnt mean dat u wont find dat dude dat wuld treat u like wat u see in ur dreams. he is still out there somewhere so don't giv up cos he just might be d very next guy. as 4 d dudes trying 2 take advantage of ur generosity, well they know dat dey r nuttin but scheming punks and trust me dey will get theirs when dey meet d right person (only a thief can kill a thief). it has never been wrong 2 be nice so don't be hard on urself.[/b]
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by engee2(f): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
tipsydude:

[b]@ 2lonely

hey sis, i juste read this your post and i've also read suggestions by other peeps but i feel i shuld go ahead and air mine. i do not think there is anything wrong wit u or you're doin sumtin wrong at all. anyone suggesting that u shuld stop givin a dude gifts is asking you to stop being yourself. like most people say that it's 4 d guy 2 giv d gifts y d sista is 2 receive. well there aint no law binding that. so u aint wrong. all i gotta say is take time off re-evaluate your situation and tell yourself what u really need out of life in a relationship before u go in2 d next one. some dudes take advantage of a generous sista like 90% of sistas take advantage of generous dudes, but it doesnt mean that u wont find that dude that wuld treat u like what u see in your dreams. he is still out there somewhere so don't giv up because he just might be d very next guy. as 4 d dudes trying 2 take advantage of your generosity, well they know that dey r nuttin but scheming punks and trust me dey will get theirs when dey meet d right person (only a thief can kill a thief). it has never been wrong 2 be nice so don't be hard on yourself.[/b]
@tipsydude
men u respond was rlly good. i think she would make good use of the advice u gave.
wish i could have ur id 2 send u a mail,
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Ralvy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
eeh ya! Pathetic Story!
cry cry
Sowie u hear,,,,,,,,,,
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
eenyah nothing abegiiiiii

@poster

first things first change ya name with immediate effect. 2lonley ko, 2lonley ni. (long hissssssss)

Babe the reason why your attracting this type of guys is because of your personality. You sound whiney and that is not a good thing. You be naija babe, beautiful tall and sexy. u hear me? as soon as u finish reading this go and find a mirror and look at it. what do u see. beautiful? ofcourse. Tell yourself who u are not what these guys are making you out to be!!!

babe check yourself kia kia!!!! secondary school period don finish. whateva u think within yourself is what a man will see. reconstruct yaself sharp sharp.

(am not being a b*tch but sometimes u need to cut to heal)
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Ralvy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

eenyah nothing abegiiiiii

@poster

first things first change ya name with immediate effect. 2lonley ko, 2lonley ni. (long hissssssss)

Babe the reason why your attracting this type of guys is because of your personality. You sound whiney and that is not a good thing. You be naija babe, beautiful tall and sexy. u hear me? as soon as u finish reading this go and find a mirror and look at it. what do u see. beautiful? ofcourse. Tell yourself who u are not what these guys are making you out to be!!!

babe check yourself kia kia!!!! secondary school period don finish. whateva u think within yourself is what a man will see. reconstruct yaself sharp sharp.

(am not being a b*tch but sometimes u need to cut to heal)

I fear u oh,,,,,,,,,,**
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Ralvy

why now??
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by NOIBMUUL(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2007
@
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by hamzlolly(f): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
I have one word for u 'Ditch guys'. u know i mean? I've been out wiv 2 useless, good for nothing idiots as well but at the end of it all. guys would always be guys and they're all the same. i'm better off without them now. as a matter of fact, they revolt me!
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by tipsydude(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2007
@ engee2

tnx sis 4 appreciatin d lil tip i gave 2 d poster. it was just my candid opinion dat i aired there and am glad it went down well wit u. i also got d part abt u not minding sending me a mail if u had my id, well i cant put up my id on d forum so dat i don't get unsolicited mails and pms 4rm peeps. all d same i sent u an ofline ystaday so u can chat wit me on d id i dropped 4 u there. once again tnx 4 appreciatin.
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Youngpo413: 12:28am On May 06, 2015
2lonely:
hello all,
ma story is painful.relationship dent work with me
i;m alway meeting DE wrong guy which i dent know y.
i;m alway DE 1 DAT buy DE gift, help in time of need
DE 1 to please the other person. and in turn they all do Wat the others did.
leaving me 4 some1 else.
i know i;m not a bad person, i;m not greedy. i respect ma man. i give ma all.
pals can some1 tell me cos i need Ur advices Wat do u think is DE problem cos now i dent know if its me or them.
but ma bad part is  when i like or Luv i let ma emotion judge for me.

you are what you attract,so you are also a bad girl
Re: I;m So Hrt Broken by Nobody: 9:27am On May 06, 2015
2lonely most if these peeps are in here telling you don't do this, stop doing that, do it like this or like that forgetting one thing, A GUY THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WILL AND THE ONE THAT WILL NOT WON'T especially if you guys UNDERSTANDS each other. The guys that fked themselves up by letting a sweet rare, understanding, loving, caring gem like you (if you are telling the truth about yourself and another thing is why or what happened in the situation that lead to the break ups) slip through their useless fingers. Believe me they're the ones who lost because a real guy Will understand you and the love you are pouring our and would gladly replenish all your love, care and everything. My dear keep being yourself but this time try and observe the kind of guy you are dating before giving him your heart. A guy like me would kill for a chick like you (your mentality) because to me you seem like a RIDE OR DIE chick and I haven't seen that kind in naija. Fk those punk azz dummies the found something special and don't know the value, you are really special and adorable.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Take It When You Know Someone You Love Is Dying? / The Main Reason Why So Many Marriages And Ltr Don't Last / Are Nigerian Men Obvious With Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.