Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia (35472 Views)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Ruble’s Strength In Face Of Sanctions May Be Illusory / 6 F-35 Jets Were Reportedly On Iran’s Borders At Time Of Plane Crash: Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by skywolf28(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

They could certainly reach an agreement with each other but this senseless invasion should stop first to give room for all out diplomatic negotiation.

Russia has be raising concerns about NATO advancement since around 2019 but nobody cared

Diplomatic means has been tried but it appeared UN, EU and NATO was out to bully Russia so they didn't give a Bleep and they continued lobbying zelenski to join NATO
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by alabo1: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
linearity:

That was then, the US now have the capability of controlling the whole ISS complex, read about the arrival of Cygnus spacecraft built by aerospace company Northrop Grumman on the ISS a few days back to transfer that capability to the US as well.

Rogozin From Russia Space Agency, talk a lot of nonsense, read about his previous hyperbole and comments.

He is has been anti-Ukraine for many years and just using hyperbole to predict doomsday on ISS when despite the current conflict and sanction ISS operations and Russia Space explorations are clearly isolated from these sanctions.

He is also mad at the US especially Space X and dragon for removing the monologue enjoyed by Russia Soyuz since US suspended their government funded space rockets in 2011. Space X is now giving Soyuz strong competition, now for Russia to cancel oneweb space launch, oneweb retaliated by canceling all future space launches on Soyuz, they have done about 400 before the cancellation by Roscosmos, guess who is going to get those oneweb contracts? Yes the US and Space X, the very object of Rogozin hate.

Do you understand English at all? I am tired. Please read slowly. Control in terms of communications, life support etc is controlled from the home countries that own the modules. I am talking about propulsion systems (Rockets) that took those modules to space and can bring them back down. The ISS was designed for Russian rockets as no other nation then had the capability to send those modules to space. Did I not say space X can take people and equipment up? Are space X rockets compatible with the mission of guiding the ISS into a safe reentry orbit for decommissioning? NO? Please understand before you post I am writing in plain English. What has Cygnus got to do with what I said. Are you aware the next gen space program owned by America is dependent on Russian rockets (the RX) that Russia has now banned sales of to the US? IYou guys just get one snippet of information on the newsbar on CNN and come here and blab without core knowledge. I await your refutal.I tire
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by razzydoo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
I'm sure you didn't read it. It is explicitly stated there that there are plans to decommission it in 2031 and throw the remnants in the south Pacific.
linearity:

You clearly don’t know what a static page or web site is…..Wikipedia is a static page and gets edited often just like any other static page.

ISS orbits the earth every 90 minutes, You can’t login to Wikipedia and see or read it’s precise location….what you have in Wikipedia is its estimated location at a future date base on calculations using it’s speed of orbit, time and trajectory.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
frog12:
people like you never cease to amaze but you are from a SHITHOLE country that produces ZERO !!!!

And why on earth should I argue with a frog?
What made a frog think he's got a thing on me. Preposterous.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by maasoap(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hanks0000:
Sounds ridiculous.

That's probably because you have no idea about what he's talking about. No offence
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
maasoap:

That's probably because you have no idea about what he's talking about. No offence

I understand what he's talking about and it's still ridiculous.
How about that?
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Blackdisciple(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ehhh..! no problems since innocent civilians , children have been killed in the invasion even children hospital was bombard let the tough gets going....

Gbas gbos...!
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Liebermantic: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
To those who don't know, Russia puts more effort into the ISS than the US and often flies US astronauts to the ISS and brings them back.

Now, Russia is ending all working relationships between them on the ISS, which means the US and their NATO allies can no longer get to the ISS and do their part to keep the ISS in orbit.

So Russia is telling them to find a way to get themselves up there to do their own part of the deal to keep the ISS up there.
You're absolutely Ignorant.The Russian Soyuz Spacecraft has been replaced by Elon Musk's SpaceX. Russia gets money for all the Services rendered to NASA. FERRYING ASTRONAUTS to space by Soyuz is $71M. ELON Musk has better technology that charges far more cheaper..and we'll advanced in modern technology. Russia has nothing to make America envy
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Tellwhat: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
Russia doesn't announce important things. They do them silently. Unimportant things are what they love to announce.

The US can handle it. In your mind, you feel it will land in the US? In 2023, we will all know how everything ended.

My prayer is for whatever calamity that happens to reach Nigeria so that we will all suffer it. Those of you that cheered Russia to start the war will cry more.
Be like you no well..pray for the calamity to reach you alone. I done come across your post before and thought you dey reasonable na now I realize say your head dey touch

Hope you know Africans have suffered a lot in the hands of Caucasians.

Belgium, USA and European countries are currently brutalizing Congo. China is looting Zambia massively

And yet you're wishing yourself more calamity simply because fellow Africans like you don't sympathize with racist Russians/Ukrainians

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Liebermantic: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Shoodboi:

SpaceX can but their capabilities to take people and cargo to the ISS is very limited compared to the Russians. I think they've only done it once, probably as a test run. SpaceX is better suited to getting satellites into space.

The US still depends on Russia to get to and from the ISS. Russia also sells rockets to many European nations trying to get there, or at least, put cargo in space.

Cc: Ayemileto

SpaceX has delivered astronauts to the ISS four times and not once but it's US still depends on Russia to get most astronauts to the ISS.
SpaceX has delivered Cargoes to the ISS for more than 21 times.. You're so Ignorant..SpaceX has taken people to space twice or more after its maiden flight to space.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tellwhat:

Be like you no well..pray for the calamity to reach you alone. I done come across your post before and thought you dey reasonable na now I realize say your head dey touch

Hope you know Africans have suffered a lot in the hands of Caucasians.

Belgium, USA and European countries are currently brutalizing Congo. China is looting Zambia massively

And yet you're wishing yourself more calamity simply because fellow Africans like you don't sympathize with racist Russians/Ukrainians
Rest and drink some water. It shall be fine. Also, don't always expect me to say what will please you. I don't please people — it's not in my DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by oxiide22(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
Rest and drink some water. It shall be fine. Also, don't always expect me to say what will please you. I don't please people — it's not in my DNA.
you're right
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by VicM6: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Space station or no space station, notin concern me.....bt wetin funny me pass enh, na that sentence '' LET THEM FLY IN TO SPACE ON THEIR BROOM STICK'' ....Lol, na man get bad mouth grin
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by LogicBomb8: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
mauchiz:

Putin should look for a way on how to work with them, make them trust him, this will make NATO not to be bothered about him.
Wherever they go, he should follow them and keep making suggestions on how to move forward.instead he makes friends with European enemies, that is why they are against him. No matter what China helps Russia, he will never be comfortable being isolated in Europe. The more united they are, the stronger they become.
Putin stop the war.

It seems you don't understand how international relations work.In this kind of game there are no sides, only players. every government is only fighting for its own selfish interest, even the u.k have secrets and intelligence they hide from the U.S
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by toxtimmy: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2022
I am sure in your head Buhari is a miracle worker... At this age you want to be spoon fed with information that is on your finger tips... No wonder Buhari call you lazy.

Techguy96:

Which parts?

That space station will work with or without Russia. They are just using style to beg US to remove the sanctions.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Emmafrancis: 2:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Femi8586:

What if it mistakenly crash on your roof? undecided
If it is the price to pay to make Russia stop this senseless war. So be it. Besides, it wont fall down on earth. It will float around as space junks.
Re: Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia by Techguy96(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2022
alabo1:

Do you understand English at all? I am tired. Please read slowly. Control in terms of communications, life support etc is controlled from the home countries that own the modules. I am talking about propulsion systems (Rockets) that took those modules to space and can bring them back down. The ISS was designed for Russian rockets as no other nation then had the capability to send those modules to space. Did I not say space X can take people and equipment up? Are space X rockets compatible with the mission of guiding the ISS into a safe reentry orbit for decommissioning? NO? Please understand before you post I am writing in plain English. What has Cygnus got to do with what I said. Are you aware the next gen space program owned by America is dependent on Russian rockets (the RX) that Russia has now banned sales of to the US? IYou guys just get one snippet of information on the newsbar on CNN and come here and blab without core knowledge. I await your refutal.I tire

"The ISS was design for Russia rocket", which kind lie be that.

Take it easy with the lie abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.