Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC (29469 Views)

Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich / MRI Disqualifies 40 Golden Eaglets Three Weeks To U17 AFCON Qualifiers / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Banter1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:
Am so happy ��� 9
You're so happy right? At another man's fall right? It's a small world what goes around comes around.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Tremple8v: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you are not happy with the news or you find it disgusting. You are free to call 911 grin
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by derecho(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
As much as I don't support Putin's actions, I feel for Abramovich
Anyways, I'm just thinking what Track would have been sung by the racist choir of NL if Abramovich was a blackman. Another testament to the fact that it's not about color.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by VirileNelly2420: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:
The beauty of this is that most Chelsea fans are not smart enough to connect the dot regarding Abrahamovic, Putin and war in Ukraine. So the only thing they can say is "na wa o" grin. " UK government is wicked" grin
If you are now unfortunate to be in their midst and try educate them, they will start stammering and break bottle on your head grin grin grin
Lol... U Sabi dem well. Na violent supporters Chelsea get.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Soulsymbol99: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Foreigners go soon pull their money from EPL make I see how d league wan take survive
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by hermesprogidy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Banter1:
You're so happy right? At another man's fall right? It's a small world what goes around comes around.
Till then. But right now, I will jollificate in Chelsea's misery. tongue
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by hermesprogidy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... U Sabi dem well. Na violent supporters Chelsea get.
Don't mind them. I will pepper dem. I ready for dem today.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Ximenez(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Yup. At least administration is not knocking on their door. Errmm.. I will collect Rudiger. How much are you guys selling? We all have to start Go Fund me for Chelsea sharp, sharp grin grin
Lol
You think Rudiger is dumb to come to a weak club and play with shaw, Fred, Maguire and co?
We are talking about a player in his prime who has won almost everything.
Even if Chelsea stop playing this season, Man Utd will never finish above them.

See below the gen gen pressing, Man u version.

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by hermesprogidy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
You think Rudiger is dumb to come to a weak club and play with shaw, Fred, Maguire and co?
We are talking about a player in his prime who has won almost everything.
Even if Chelsea stop playing this season, Man Utd will never finish above them.
No yawa. But administration is sure banker for Chelsea. We can donate some academy guys to soften the downgrade grin
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
leathalbeast:
Still wont stop putin from attacking ukraine meanwhile Yemen is still being destroyed by Saudi Arabia but the west have turned a blind eye to it. Hypocrisy at its best
As we speak america is in Syria a sovereign country yet dumb Nigerians think that Russia is the only country that is doing something wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by VirileNelly2420: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
osazsky:
Stupid man..instead of you to buy a club in any of these world powers ..russia or China.. if he had invested his money in evergreen club or zenith this would have been avoided.. I expect the Chinese and Russians to send these european countries sanctions that will crumble thier economy..Chinese should ban all american clubs in China and russia too as a retaliation
He owns CSKA Moscow too....

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Enemies everywhere. What has football got to do with politics?

I don't know about the role of d US and UK in starting this conflict, I can very well see their hypocrisy in the way they have been trying to end it or better still, get a victory. They have shifted goal posts, turned upside down every so called value they say they once stood by just so they can get d "advantage". I look the attitude of the UK govt toward abramovich. The UK govt has been looking for a way to drive d guy out of Chelsea because of his association with Putin & not because he committed any crime. But d same UK govt opened it's doors to Mohammed bin Salman the crown prince of Saudi Arabia to buy Newcastle even after it was obvious that this guy isn't different from Putin & who had d effontery to send his killer squad to kill Jamal khassoghi in Turkey

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by membranus: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
So what will happen to my dear Chelsea?

Is this not a death warrant for the club?

Our enemies are after us.

Boris Johnson must be a fan of Norwich, jealous of our galloping success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Ximenez(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:

No yawa. But administration is sure banker for Chelsea. We can donate some academy guys to soften the downgrade grin
Lol, even man u academy is inferior to Chelsea academy.
Do you know how much Chelsea realised from sales of academy players this season? cheesy

Instead Manure have wasted billion since the days of depay, Rojo and Fellaini with nothing to show for it. Even De Gea said you people are cursed

I'm not surprised, an average black man is always envious of good things.

Worst case, Abramovic will be forced to sell Chelsea and Chelsea will continue from where they stopped.

1 Like

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Dazall: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is plain stupidity from England,I believe this is a pre meditated attack on Chelsea and Roman Abramovich. The Russian and Ukrainian war is just a camouflage to achieve their plans.

Monaco is owned by a Russian Oligarch and there's has been no fuse about sanctions on the club by French F.A.

These sanctions and attacks are going to affect Chelsea now but trust me in the long run it will affect English football in general as foreign investors will not want to invest in the country as their properties can be taken under the guise of sanctions.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:
The beauty of this is that most Chelsea fans are not smart enough to connect the dot regarding Abrahamovic, Putin and war in Ukraine. So the only thing they can say is "na wa o" grin. " UK government is wicked" grin
If you are now unfortunate to be in their midst and try educate them, they will start stammering and break bottle on your head grin grin grin

Which education are u educating? Kindly explain & how does it negate the views of Chelsea fans regarding the subject matter?
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Arelyn: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
One thing shocking about Nigerians is how well educated we are but less intelligent as a group of people...We are always fast to express our folly without actual deep thinking....

Roman Abramovich is one of the members of the Russian oligarchy that brought Putin to power, he was Yeltsin( former russian President before Putin) right hand man and he made his billions as a proxy for Yeltsin's oil corporations, this is well known and well documented, we only need a bit of research

Yeltsin and his caucus ( which include Roman Abramovich) installed Putin as his successor being their go to intelligence man within the KGB and as a repay for his loyalty to many off-record assassination he( Putin) carried out for them; his area of specialization is using Rare Nerve agent( story for another day)

Roman benefited from all these attrocities either directly or by proxy, and his relationship with Yeltsin, Putin and the other 5 oligarchs were well known by the western world. My only concern was how the western world ( USA, UK and Europe) allowed russian funds into their financial services and the reliance of direct supply of energy because they know these people can't be trusted example is Why UK consistently deny Roman his UK citizenship but allowed him to own a football club or Germany receiving directly supply of Gas to their country and deny Gazprom opportunity to be a share holder in their gas sector

They know who they are and their connection with Putin, so the best way to get a message to him is to disrupt their source of income which will create pressure on Putin...Their tactics is straight from one of the 48laws of power; Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter

I don't claim to know it all, but a bit of research here and there brings a wealth of knowledge overtime..."pick up a book to read today"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Ezedon(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
I will personally sue them in ICC
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Proparatech(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Disqualifying person wey get money pass una papa

Useless Premier League Board

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by seunayantokun(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:

The UK has more information on him than many people know. Before recent developments, he had been 'cast out' of the country due to espionage suspicion. Apart from that, it will be immoral to allow him to continue doing business as usual, including football business, as a full supporter of Putin who is putting innocent Ukrainian civilians to untimely death.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by sameks08(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
Why not put a knife to his neck and kill him at this point?

Useless Country with Wicked people!

Monaco, Club Brugge, Viteese are owned by a Russian Oligarchs and the government of those countries where these clubs reside didn't even make any attempt to sanction these guys but Useless Boris Johnson and his people have decided to show their witchcraft in broad daylight.
. is greediness they will sale their asset and at the same time become envious of it.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by membranus: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:
How did Abrahamovic make his money? He made it from embezzled assets belonging to the Russian State. These assets were handed over to him by Putin. Chelsea fans, this is why he is being sanctioned. If you chop with Devil, expect thunder to fire you. grin grin

Thunder kee? Wetin we do you?
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by omokab: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Help2020:
All the Chelsea fans supporting Ukraine shey una dey see? UK and US are only using Ukraine carry out their agenda
those 2 countries you mentioned are hypocritical in nature . i hate them with passion . They are the problem of the world
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by TUTU147: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Why not face Russia direct than this indirect fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Enemyofpeace: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
The tory sweet me for body, sotey e make my prick to rice up. Anything wey go destroy Chelsea permanently is highly welcomed by me and in case you’ve forgottened I’m a die hard fan of Manchester United grin grin tongue

Cc: funjosh, vickyrotex, mynd44, lalasticlala, and all other Chelsea home and aboard tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by marsup: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is taking things too far.....
They should also deduct points from Chelsea, to complete the punishment. grin
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Druss(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Any foreigner that decides to invest in the UK, US and Canada from now on without an hidden plan B of getting their money out is an idiot.

I hope Nigeria's government is realising that it can do certain things and needs to now protect its local space. We must find ways to become more self reliant either by ourselves or in conjunction with our African brethren. Globalisation is dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol, even man u academy is inferior to Chelsea academy.
Do you know how much Chelsea realised from sales of academy players this season? cheesy

Instead Manure have wasted billion since the days of depay, Rojo and Fellaini with nothing to show for it. Even De Gea said you people are cursed

I'm not surprised, an average black man is always envious of good things.

Worst case, Abramovic will be forced to sell Chelsea and Chelsea will continue from where they stopped.
Forced to sell? And let UK take the money?? If na you you go sell?
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by choky26(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Not that. It's because he has connections with Putin and his regime.
CSNg:
Simply because he is a Russian?
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by kingsceemark(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Muslim miscreant terrorist, so you prefer football more than human life? Terrorist

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by nikz(f): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is like UK govt seizing the club now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / A Well Equipped Stadium Prototype Constructed By 14-Year-Old Boy In Aba / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.