Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC (29472 Views)

Seyi Olofinjana Appointed Technical Director Of Swiss Club GC Zurich / MRI Disqualifies 40 Golden Eaglets Three Weeks To U17 AFCON Qualifiers / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Emperorlanky: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
hermesprogidy:
How did Abrahamovic make his money? He made it from embezzled assets belonging to the Russian State. These assets were handed over to him by Putin. Chelsea fans, this is why he is being sanctioned. If you chop with Devil, expect thunder to fire you. grin grin

Yet the British allowed him buy Chelsea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Joysammy: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
The most useless country in the world is UK. They lack manners... Infact they are stupid!

What has football got to do with politics for God's sake? Let's assume Russia is not doing well with the way they invaded and still invading Ukraine, but the fact remain... Russia president Putin is not Roman Abramovich of Chelsea. If UK is short of funds and needs money to pay salaries of their staff, it shouldn't be from Chelsea money.

Abramovich helped and still helping UK to develop and increase their economy. Premier League is the worst league with senseless referees and yet they see themselves as one of the developed countries. NEVER!

Even UK prime Minister is a closed ally of Russia President, has he been sanctioned for having relationship with Russian president? How can they sanction a club owner all because he hails from Russia and even have the guts to say they will help him sell the club without given him any money...

Where on earth is that possible? I hope Abramovich has good lawyer or he should wait till the fights between Russia and Ukraine is over and then face another war with UK.

I hate UK with passion! They are thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by hermesprogidy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Emperorlanky:

Yet the British allowed him buy Chelsea.
Just like they allow our thieving politicians bring our money into their country.

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by hermesprogidy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ximenez:

Best thing is to face your struggling team and hope for the best. Chelsea have no long term problem.
No! I will face Chelsea. grin Administration loading.......
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Slynation(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordVarys1:
he should have gone to buy zenith St petersburg na grin
I think I heard some thing like he bought another club in Russia...
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Flier:
Now that China is taking notes,I bet they won’t dare invading Taiwan.
Russia is already in ruin,I even see the Oligarchs going after Putin.

Trust me, Taiwan should just know where to draw the boundaries of their madness. All these corporate hijacking can't stop China if Taiwan decides to show stronghead
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by 5991ayo: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Corporate Hijack completed........now he can't even 'dash' the club

[img]https://i./3OJxM.gif[/img]

....be careful of the company you keep!
lol #wahala no dy finish
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
This shows the UK has been hating on Chelsea and Abromovich since 2003
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by engrchykae(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
Why not put a knife to his neck and kill him at this point?

Useless Country with Wicked people!

Monaco, Club Brugge, Viteese are owned by a Russian Oligarchs and the government of those countries where these clubs reside didn't even make any attempt to sanction these guys but Useless Boris Johnson and his people have decided to show their witchcraft in broad daylight.
I blame abramovic who foolishly bought a business in UK of all places.
Who does that?
Remember the lecester FC chairman who died in a helicopter crash?
I believe he was murdered.
If Roman abramovic have invested the money he invested in Chelsea into CSKA Moscow or zenit st Petersburg, it will go a long way to build up Russian league.
Britons are the worst set of creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by engrchykae(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
Nawa ooO... someone that bought the club with his own money ooO, witch hunting at its peak
it was bound to happen, just didn't know it would happen soon.
It's like a foolish Igbo who builds houses in the northern Nigeria
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nostring:
I no understand the receive no proceed part, na dia iyalaya buy am fr him in d first place

cheesy but den talk na for incase we commit crime den dey name us for identification purpose so every man can pay fr dia crimes accordingly...how Putin and Abramovich take connect
in 2012 when I saw a banner read "Chelsea, the pride of London"
I knew the English are up to something bad for Mr Roman.
Abramovic's property, pride of London.
The English have always coveted his property
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by enonche85(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Flier:
Now that China is taking notes,I bet they won’t dare invading Taiwan.
Russia is already in ruin,I even see the Oligarchs going after Putin.

That's one of the reason for the sanctions.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Slynation(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
engrchykae:
it was bound to happen, just didn't know it would happen soon.
It's like a foolish Igbo who builds houses in the northern Nigeria
Lol...no naw!! grin grin some places in the North are actually safe and central
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by thundafire: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
Nawa ooO... someone that bought the club with his own money ooO, witch hunting at its peak
he is part of the cartel with Putin and he as been a great supporter of Putin till now and always
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Slynation(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
thundafire:
he is part of the cartel with Putin and he as been a great supporter of Putin till now and always
And then?? You can't be a well known billionaire in a particular country and won't have ties and close relationship with the President...!!

1 Like

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by JOemmy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chaii so Chelsea fc is now officially a no man's club bye bye chelsea am seeing them in relegation battle by next season.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by thundafire: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
And then?? You can't be a well known billionaire in a particular country and won't have ties and close relationship with the President...!!

nop Arsenal and Everton bosses are Russians why is UK government not disturbing them. Incase u don't know Abramovich was once a governor and also helped Putin rise to the top so loyalty to Putin is sure. UK wouldn't go all out to cut Abramovich off if he is not known to be part of the inner caucus cartel of Russia government. I do my research
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Slynation(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
thundafire:
nop Arsenal and Everton bosses are Russians why is UK government not disturbing them. Incase u don't know Abramovich was once a governor and also helped Putin rise to the top so loyalty to Putin is sure. UK wouldn't go all out to cut Abramovich off if he is not known to be part of the inner caucus cartel of Russia government. I do my research
how does invading Ukraine Abramovich's fault??
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Igahbarr: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
And if it were Nigeria government, FIFA would have banned Nigeria for interfering with the game of football
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by akilo1: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Enemies everywhere. What has football got to do with politics?
na u sabi
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by mywells: 4:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Thats why people from UK are arrogant,only God's know how much he has paid in taxes for UK government and no UK indigine would invest their one p in Russia.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by djon78(m): 5:55am On Mar 13, 2022
lexy2014:

It's daylight robbery. it's unfortunate, but this has always been the intention of the UK govt. I was equally shocked when Tuchel was reprimanding Chelsea fans for singing abramovich's name. What a fool. The hypocrisy of d west is full blown& I will be surprised if some folks can't see it. The same UK govt allowed Mohammed bin Salman to buy Newcastle after all his war crimes in Yemen & the slaughtering of Jamal khassoghi is now trying to form judge, jury and prosecutor over a guy who has done no wrong to Ukraine

The hypocrisy is too much. What the man did for English football is beyond belief.
Look at what they did to him.

Chelsea fans will never ever forget Roman abramhovic.
He will always be part of them
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by thundafire: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Slynation:
how does invading Ukraine Abramovich's fault??
na cartel members UK and other world powers know that crippling cartel properties it will really affect Russia. Y did u see him rushing to sell Chelsea and has it stands government is controlling it and if it gets sold he wouldn't receive a dime

1 Like

Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Slynation(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
thundafire:
na cartel members UK and other world powers know that crippling cartel properties it will really affect Russia. Y did u see him rushing to sell Chelsea and has it stands government is controlling it and if it gets sold he wouldn't receive a dime
It's well shaaah...make we dey see naw
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by Progressives4lov(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why uk government behave like this??
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by ajl: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
Why not put a knife to his neck and kill him at this point?

Useless Country with Wicked people!

Monaco, Club Brugge, Viteese are owned by a Russian Oligarchs and the government of those countries where these clubs reside didn't even make any attempt to sanction these guys but Useless Boris Johnson and his people have decided to show their witchcraft in broad daylight.

So, why does this matter to a Nigerian? Face your own business, stupid Nigerians. Your glory isn't in the West or Europe. Focus more on yourselves.
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by thinkdip(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
SIBF:

You're very stupid! And you thinkshallow.
Since all these years, it is now the new findings emerge?

You’re dull man.

Simple analysis, you’re spewing rubbish
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by medicloben: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
That is good up man utd
Re: Premier League Board Disqualifies Abramovich As Director Of Chelsea FC by medicloben: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please send Chelsea to league 2 pls thank our owner is American up man itd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mason Greenwood Further Arrested On Suspicion Of Threats To Kill / A Well Equipped Stadium Prototype Constructed By 14-Year-Old Boy In Aba / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.