Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,993 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) (29068 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

E pain you abi....

Dey use another person problem dey praise another person..

Ororo to the rescue... He is needed in PSG... The rescue man!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Johel(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Marca

....ok, Ronaldo's rats...here dey come
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
justscorchone:

Jerome stop it

No
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sucre6:

Stop hating bro, when you are big you are big, Ronaldo is a fvcking big name, person way him Instagram followers is times 2 the total population of Nigeria, u dey jonze grin
your papa Dey jonze… hating on someone wey no go lift spoon this season… hahahaha… abeg waka

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by aspabay(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
No need to argue again. Ronaldo is the real GOAT ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Ororo to the rescue... He is needed in PSG... The rescue man!

Like he rescued juventus?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by aspabay(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Sunsets: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
it's called lowdark
DrySaliva:
shocked

How did you video the match that we couldn't see the real action?

If you wan show us highlight abeg show us, if you no want, leave us alone.

I ended up wasting my data on that rubbish of a highlight.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have been celebrating Ronaldo all evening na... Na him get Spotlight for the foreseeable future!

806 goals! Forget it... No one is equalling that record even in the next half century. lipsrsealed
When will you guys come to buy Maguire?

Please....
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
See Man U fans all of una no get shame undecided
Ordinary let my people go (3:2)
Na wetin una dey celebrate be that cry
O how the mighty have fallen

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Help2020: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

This video is not today's match nan. And they carry am come front page.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lamasta:

You don return to Old Trafford after exiling to Bayern ba Anyway I am happy for your club and Ororo he made my day grin
He has been certified GOAT...there is nothing ghettokid1 Sammy07 paulolee can do about it? grin

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by ExcelDBM: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
;
AlphaAlex:
grin The other Fraud is Still struggling in the Farmers League grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by ceematics: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Would have loved to see this against ATM but .... he can never be underestimated!!!
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
807 goal and still counting.

It's really CR7 and the rest, the only proven GOAT globally.

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin see what man u have been reduced to

Celebrating goal like trophy...ehyaaa poor club

Trophyless
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

the video attached is very poor. Was a total waste of data
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
Why una Dey celebrate goals like say una win trophies…. This na another level of low 4 manure United

E pain this one tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by rowosky(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Someone should please check on Slawormir.
He might drink sniper.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by emmydrey(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
Why una Dey celebrate goals like say una win trophies…. This na another level of low 4 manure United

I wonder how mumu people still get access to civilization, this local made human never civilize ohh, mud age ���
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

when u go get sense ? Is this even todays highlight idiot ?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by blazepascal(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
He's first goal was a bomb
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
emmydrey:

I wonder how mumu people still get access to civilization, this local made human never civilize ohh, mud age ���
I sure say no be me you dey follow talk, if na me nah ogun go kill you and your family…. Poor rat
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
joshuaidibia:

E pain this one tongue
no pain nah banter… pain me how Una go return to default settings soon
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Classickj(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
⢠⣶⣾⣷⣦⡀⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣾⣿⠁⢸⣿⣧⠀⣿⣿⠉⠹⣿⣆⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⣿⠟ ⣿⣿⠀⠘⠛⠛⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣤⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟ ⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢻⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁ ⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣷⠀⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⣿⣿ ⢻⣿⣦⣼⣿⠏⠀⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣧⠀⢀⣿⣿ ⠈⠛⠛⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠀⠛⠛⠀⠸⠛⠛ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⢿⣷⠒⠲⣾⣾⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠟⠁⠀⢿⣿⠁⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⣠⡾⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣆⠙⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⣰⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⡀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠂⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⠿⠟⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣆⠀ ⠀⠀⠠⢾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⡤⠄ # GGMU
Make I pepper some people cheesycheesy
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
;Dmake dem dwarf fans catch u
Odewaleadesoye:
A very quick one with a clear mind!

LIKE for Ronaldo and SHARE for MESSI.

Let's go.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by lomprico(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:

We are celebrating the G.O.A.T. and why are you pained?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
ecolime:
Like for CR7 share for Maguire grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
lomprico:

We are celebrating the G.O.A.T. and why are you pained?
lol, no I’m not pained, I don’t envy mediocrity… win trophies first….
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Na lie, if someone like Joseph bican(most average football fans do not know) can score 805,
In the next 20 years, you will see a player that can score 900.

Watch out for mbappe and haaland, one of them will certainly reach 900+ goals..

remember that Mbappe is an African, I bet with Messi scrotum that Mbappe Will soon get old and retire quick. as for Haaland, if that guy makes a little mistake to come Epl that will be the end of his Carrier, just look at what's happening to wener now. the only experience team in Bundesliger is Bayern Munich others team are just acedemy team to Bayern.

anyway there's no time to check time 9:36
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by lomprico(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
lol, no I’m not pained, I don’t envy mediocrity… win trophies first….

Lol, we have won all that is winnable in club level.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Unigrad: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ronaldo first and third goals are classic.
It takes experience to score that third goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA: Ahmed Musa Has 98 Official Caps, Not 100 / Ibrahimovic Grants Lukaku Permission To Wear Man United's No.9 Shirt / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.