Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) (29070 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
no pain nah banter… pain me how Una go return to default settings soon
e pain am grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Wanbissaka: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Make person do giveaway. E done tet
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Beware of the dead squad

RIP premier league and champions league

Omooo see strike force..... One word "DEADLY"

Foden.....................Haaland............... Alvarez

B. Silva.................. Rodri................ Debruyne

Cancelo...... Daiz........... Stones............walka

............................... Ederson........................

Sub
GUNDOGAN
Larpote
Jesus
Mehrez
Sterling
Grealish
FERNANDINHO
Ake

Haaland is coming back home

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by obembet(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A very quick one with a clear mind!

LIKE for Ronaldo and SHARE for MESSI.

Let's go.

Where are the haters grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
lomprico:

Lol, we have won all that is winnable in club level.
hahaha, that’s called history… make una use all the hatrick win a trophy at least this season…. His goals nah his personal achievements, shey na wetin una wan win this season be that…. That’s why I called it mediocrity….if he like make e score 100 goals in a match, that’s none of my business… he’s yet to score against teams like City, Liverpool and Chelsea this season but una still Dey scream… fyi Spurs na average team, spur wey wolves Dey flog like pikin… if he score a hatrick against Liverpool I go press like, till then adios… World Cup is not even sure …. Double Wahala
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Segzydaniels(m): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
the tiny man in Paris has 7 Ballon d’ors , he’s gonna win a trophy this season… wetin una won win the season na suii, hatrick and clean sheets
Keep crying Dwarf Fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Teaser4(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Segzydaniels:
Keep crying Dwarf Fan
nah your papa Dey cry ooo
4 ya house, for the rest of this year na so dem go Dey cry ooo… painful tears…. Olofo

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:
yen yen yen

Which miracle he performed juventus last season for CL

Your forget say he went there to win CL for them
what did your Messi go to do in PSG. Did he go there to plant maize? Mumu reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by paulolee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:

He has been certified GOAT...there is nothing ghettokid1 Sammy07 paulolee can do about it? grin
and the other with 7 ballon d or is wat?? e easy naim e no win am?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
paulolee:

and the other with 7 ballon d or is wat?? e easy naim e no win am?
Congratulate him first, haba
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by paulolee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:

Congratulate him first, haba
because he scored his first hatrick of the season, he is on 18 goals I'm all competition, sallah is 19 in league n lewa is 29 in league, u don congratulate dose ones first?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Na lie, if someone like Joseph bican(most average football fans do not know) can score 805,
In the next 20 years, you will see a player that can score 900.

Watch out for mbappe and haaland, one of them will certainly reach 900+ goals..

how old are u. I hope u know years back Ronaldo have been scoring goals. How old is mappe now? No player in this century can reign for many seasons like Ronaldo again.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
paulolee:

because he scored his first hatrick of the season, he is on 18 goals I'm all competition, sallah is 19 in league n lewa is 29 in league, u don congratulate dose ones first?
No Problem.....Don't Congratulate him again!

He is restricting Congratulations now...the ones he has now is too much.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Sammy07: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:

He has been certified GOAT...there is nothing ghettokid1 Sammy07 paulolee can do about it? grin

Goat ko, Obukọ ni
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Sammy07: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
paulolee:

No mind him
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Maobichek:

Nawaoo!!! Both Messi and Cr7 are out of UCL, Messi is sure of French league while Cr7 is not sure about top 4 let alone Premiership title so who would cry at the end of the season?
it is better people feel your impact in a team than just dey somewhere like figure head. Tell us d impact of Messi in PSG. If PSG win d league,Shay nah Messi win am for them?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sammy07:

Goat ko, Obukọ ni

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
DrySaliva:
shocked

How did you video the match that we couldn't see the real action?

If you wan show us highlight abeg show us, if you no want, leave us alone.

I ended up wasting my data on that rubbish of a highlight.
lol taught I was the only one feeling this way...felt so angry do wasting my time and day watching that rubbish video...
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michaelbjune:
remember that Mbappe is an African, I bet with Messi scrotum that Mbappe Will soon get old and retire quick. as for Haaland, if that guy makes a little mistake to come Epl that will be the end of his Carrier, just look at what's happening to wener now. the only experience team in Bundesliger is Bayern Munich others team are just acedemy team to Bayern.

anyway there's no time to check time 9:36

Na so, talk is cheap.

When bican scored 805 goals, someone also made the same assertion some where.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Sammy07: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=110984065][/quote]

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by openmine(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
fergie001:
geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah lalastic.lala mynd44 mukina2 Dominique Seun garfield1 Buhari Osinbajo Atiku Tinubu Umahi Putin Zelenskiyy Biden Trump Infantino Pinnick

Sancho, the hypeman!
Come ooooooo
Ngozi united fan grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Kyase(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

The same Sancho most of you wanted sold within his first week of arrival... Una condemn the guy after a couple of games.

Congrats to you guys today... I am very sure Atletico won't be so careless next week!

I no wan hear Leeds fans voice for this forums again
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gainman:
how old are u. I hope u know years back Ronaldo have been scoring goals. How old is mappe now? No player in this century can reign for many seasons like Ronaldo again.

How do you guys think sef.. Making claims and assertions based on sentiment.

Ronaldo didn't score up to 140 goals at the age of 24.

At the age of 23, mbappe has had 201 goals..

We have prospects for that, that is upcoming players, that will do more than Messi and cr7.

You have to watch out, Cr7/Messi are not gods/aliens, they are humans, there will be someone greater coming in the next generation.

Before Cr7/lm10, we had Ronaldo, Ronaldihno, kaka, Carlos, eto.

Ronaldo9, Ronaldihno, kaka etc were gods during their times just like we are having cr7/LM.

No dey reason like that, next 10 years you go dey see different magicians.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 4teenblaq: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gainman:
what did your Messi go to do in PSG. Did he go there to plant maize? Mumu reasoning

I can see you are having a pick on me..

Let me tell you something.

After hundreds of goals and a million hatricks, you goat is never winning a cup this season, just have it in mind.

Will be taunt like ibrahimovic with no CL TROPHY.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by fergie001: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
openmine:

Ngozi united fan grin grin

Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by goodheart01: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Teaser4:
the tiny man in Paris has 7 Ballon d’ors , he’s gonna win a trophy this season… wetin una won win the season na suii, hatrick and clean sheets

You’re always on the losing side. Both in football and international politics. Dem do you??
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by CodedHustler: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
MUN Congratulations.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

Na lie, if someone like Joseph bican(most average football fans do not know) can score 805,
In the next 20 years, you will see a player that can score 900.

Watch out for mbappe and haaland, one of them will certainly reach 900+ goals..

I doubt it... Ronaldo and Messi might be the last of the Old Guard of exceptional football.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kyase:

I no wan hear Leeds fans voice for this forums again

Dry Bones shall rise again... Peacocks will stand tall always! undecided
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Realtosin: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
CalabarPikin:
We know

Narrow escape

I expected him to do it against city the way Benz did against PSG

Not shit spur

Are you aware that that same Spurs defeated Manchester City this season?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by Gainman: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
4teenblaq:

I can see you are having a pick on me..

Let me tell you something.

After hundreds of goals and a million hatricks, you goat is never winning a cup this season, just have it in mind.

Will be taunt like ibrahimovic with no CL TROPHY.
is it not better to feel d impact of a player in a team than just be in a farmer's club like a figure head. How many goals your Messi has this season compare to mpappe? If it should be Ronaldo in PSG. What do u think will happen. Ronaldo is d only player in d world that get blamed even if he score hatrick. I imagine how Ronaldo would have been ridiculed if nah him be Messi without goal in PSG. Psg won all its league matches without Messi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Grants Lukaku Permission To Wear Man United's No.9 Shirt / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo / World Cup 2018: FIFA Warns Broadcasters About Focusing On 'Hot Women'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.