Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Updates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updates (366 Views)

Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / ♦️Join This NYSC Batch 'B' Group For Updates (whatsapp & Telegram)♦️ / If Your Babe Updates This On Her Whatsapp Status Then Bro U Are Not Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates by KokobySandra(f): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks guys for everyone here I appreciate your comments and advice. I finally had the long talk with my now ex boyfriend. I laid out my feelings and i told him that I do not see us being compatible. This was the hardest thing I have never done because e I see how well this man love me and cares for me.

I will like to be selfish today and put myself and desire first. I watch him cried and it break me a million times. I do not want to lead him on and I do not think it will be right playing around his feelings. I feel really irritated most time when he try to touch me and I know he doesn’t deserve this.

He is perfect for me but I’m not ready for him. Money will not buy me all the happiness I need and lipstick will not hide my pain for long.

I did the right thing for myself and myself alone. I know some of you here will come with your backlash. But, it’s fine. I will find me a man that I love and the one I can feel connected to both spiritually and physically. I deserve all of that and more. I feel really sad but it’s for the best. I know he will be fine.

How I will face his family now is what I am not looking forward to. I know the calls will start coming let me turn off my phone.
Re: Updates by Candidlady: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Here to attack her attacker
Re: Updates by id4sho(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy u r looking for a handsome man. OK oooo cool your heart, your choice
Re: Updates by KokobySandra(f): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:
Here to attack her attacker

Please do not attack anyone.
Re: Updates by KokobySandra(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
id4sho:
cheesy u r looking for a handsome man. OK oooo cool your heart, your choice

No. I’m looking for happiness
Re: Updates by OloshoMan: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
You did the right thing by not leading him on any further, cos you'd probably cheat on him with another guy who you deem handsome.

Guys, nothing beats genuine desire/attraction. Don't be with anybody that doesn't find you attractive, you'd end up killing the little esteem you have lol. It don't matter the kind of money you have, she'll take your money(if she's the stone hearted type) and go be with a guy who does nothing for her. I see guys getting with girls who only wants them for what they can provide and I laugh cos after childbirth (that's if she wants to bear an ugly child) she'll stop having sex with them and go for other dudes

Genuine desire matters a lot. Find somebody that actually wants to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Updates by Bouncing2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lubbish angry

Well enjoy yourself while it lasts, mtchew undecided
Re: Updates by KokobySandra(f): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
OloshoMan:
You did the right thing by not leading him on any further, cos you'd probably cheat on him with another guy who you deem handsome.

Guys, nothing beats genuine desire/attraction. Don't be with anybody that doesn't find you attractive, you'd end up killing the little esteem you have lol. It don't matter the kind of money you have, she'll take your money(if she's the stone hearted type) and go be with a guy who does nothing for her. I see guys getting with girls who only wants them for what they can provide and I laugh cos after childbirth (that's if she wants to bear an ugly child) she'll stop having sex with them and go for other dudes

Genuine desire matters a lot. Find somebody that actually wants to be with you.

Thank you
Re: Updates by Olayetan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you're looking for handsome guy, I am handsome but I don't have money, you can establish me while we live the life you ever dream of.
Re: Updates by KokobySandra(f): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Olayetan:
If you're looking for handsome guy, I am handsome but I don't have money, you can establish me while we live the life you ever dream of.

No thanks

(1) (Reply)

Just Be Happy / Checkout What The First Letter Of Your Name Says About You / 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Found Love This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.