Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife (4302 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 6:29pm On May 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7099204/how-married-man-left-me

Click the link above for the first thread.

Earlier today, I wanted to go get some stuffs at the supermarket. I always go there because it's closer to my flat and they somehow have everything. So, you just shop ones and leave.

As I entered the supermarket, lo and behold the man was sitting somewhere around the cashier's desk operating his device. Now, this is the first time since the incident happened that I am going there to get stuffs.

Wouldn't lie, I was taken aback when I saw him. In between those seconds he rose up his head and saw me. Immediately, he stood up and started advancing towards me.

I was like, "shey this man na serious wahala man", "the decking wey them deck you never do abi?". I was calculating my options. Looking at possible exist. Checking his hands to see if he was with any sharp or harmful object.

But the game changed when he was inches from me. He brought out his hand and gestured to shake me. Ha! I was kinda surprised. Asked if I've got some few minutes before my shopping, I answered affirmatively.

We proceeded to a secluded place and he apologized. Saying his emotions took a better part of him. That he has known me as their very good customer and shouldn't have reacted in such savage manner.

Also, that his wife was really furious with him. Saying, I am just a good and loyal customer. That I am usually free while communicating with her even when he's around. So, the whole fuse was really uncalled for.

I apologized too. As a gentleman. Told him that I also have a very beautiful girlfriend whom I wouldn't trade for anyone. And I've got money too. So he has nothing on me.

Well, he added a bottle of Martell Cognac Blue Swift to my cart as a gesture of peace. I appreciated him and we laughed over some few jokes. Especially what Chelsea passed through for Everton hand yesterday. Haha.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Dontleaveme: 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31pm On May 02, 2022
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwww.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwww.

Rest!

5 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by azammi(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
undecided we no de happy , wanted to see another decking .

Wait those you boys beat the man ni ?
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Pierocash(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
Anybody who have assaulted me or downgraded me in one way or the other can never be my friend for ever. No grudges ,or bitterness, but I don't mingle with traitors.

No matter the apology, or friendly gesture, you have given yourself out as a vengeful being

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Kriss216: 6:40pm On May 02, 2022
Imagine say your men killed him that day undecided

Na so the Mumu for die in vain while same woman will remarry after 18 months. Foolish husband!

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Wawelexy(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
REAL MEN.... If it was to be the other gender, hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 02, 2022
No vawulence today?

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Sisora(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2022
People wey get fine wife no get easy temper o. They know wetin dem pass through grin

4 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Shalayetv: 6:48pm On May 02, 2022
Welcome, Shalayetv: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(6) / FB / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,853,308 members, 6,843,064 topics. Date: Monday, 02 May 2022 at 06:42 PM / Logout(all)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking - Romance - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking (11 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking by Shalayetv: 6:38pm
Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie professionally known as Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra State Nigeria and the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie.
He was born on 7th January 1982 in Lagos, Nigeria into a well-grounded Christian family with six children.
The movie icon spent his growing years in Lagos and Enugu and got married at 22. He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor's degree in Dramatic Arts.

Please don't forget to subscribe, like, and share this video.
thanks a lot, you are the best yes in talking to you that just liked and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktH6VHef3Y
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Please subscribe to our channel
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 6:57pm On May 02, 2022
azammi:
undecided we no de happy , wanted to see another decking .

Wait those you boys beat the man ni ?

Yes na. After he nearly removed my eyes with mad punch.

I guess it was an eye for an eye.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 6:57pm On May 02, 2022
Pierocash:
Anybody who have assaulted me or downgraded me in one way or the other can never be my friend for ever. No grudges ,or bitterness, but I don't mingle with traitors.

No matter the apology, or friendly gesture, you have given yourself out as a vengeful being

Sometimes, you just have to forgive and let go! Life no too hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Imagine say your men killed him that day undecided

Na so the Mumu for die in vain while same woman will remarry after 18 months. Foolish husband!

LoL..
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by tommy589(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2022
Pierocash:

Good.Now I know I am not alone on this.

But hearing a bible sermon years ago about how God forgives me regularly of my sins, makes me to work on my self little by little. But I am still like 85% unforgiven,it is my nature

2 Likes

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Pierocash(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
tommy589:

Good.Now I know I am not alone on this.

But hearing a bible sermon years ago about how God forgives me regularly of my sins, makes me to work on my self little by little. But I am still like 85% unforgiven,it is my nature
it is not about unforgivness , forgiveness is not same as acceptance. I will forgive,but will never accept your person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2022
This op lie
Wear red pant and get dreadlocks

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Lilsameey: 7:17pm On May 02, 2022
But Deep down, Op wanted to enter d man wife. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by tommy589(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2022
Pierocash:
it is not about unforgivness , forgiveness is not same as acceptance. I will forgive,but will never accept your person

We have differences
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 7:33pm On May 02, 2022
Lilsameey:
But Deep down, Op wanted to enter d man wife. grin grin

Enter through where?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Stallionhorse: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
The only reason he apologize is cause he is the that have you the beating of your life.. Now we know the truth.. Thank you fr sharing..

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by eskorelvis: 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
Ocholu:

Earlier today, I wanted to go get some stuffs at the supermarket. I always go there because it's closer to my flat and they somehow have everything. So, you just shop ones and leave.

As I entered the supermarket, lo and behold the man was sitting somewhere around the cashier's desk operating his device. Now, this is the first time since the incident happened that I am going there to get stuffs.

Wouldn't lie, I was taken aback when I saw him. In between those seconds he rose up his head and saw me. Immediately, he stood up and started advancing towards me.

I was like, "shey this man na serious wahala man", "the decking wey them deck you never do abi?". I was calculating my options. Looking at possible exist. Checking his hands to see if he was with any sharp or harmful object.

But the game changed when he was inches from me. He brought out his hand and gestured to shake me. Ha! I was kinda surprised. Asked if I've got some few minutes before my shopping, I answered affirmatively.

We proceeded to a secluded place and he apologized. Saying his emotions took a better part of him. That he has known me as their very good customer and shouldn't have reacted in such savage manner.

Also, that his wife was really furious with him. Saying, I am just a good and loyal customer. That I am usually free while communicating with her even when he's around. So, the whole fuse was really uncalled for.

I apologized too. As a gentleman. Told him that I also have a very beautiful girlfriend whom I wouldn't trade for anyone. And I've got money too. So he has nothing on me.

Well, he added a bottle of Martell Cognac Blue Swift to my cart as a gesture of peace. I appreciated him and we laughed over some few jokes. Especially what Chelsea passed through for Everton hand yesterday. Haha.

That's a reasonable man rt there
Acted rahsly, went back to review his actions and later apologized. Isn't it beautiful when guys at war make peace with each other? It'd be like it never even happened at all, lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 8:14pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The only reason he apologize is cause he is the that have you the beating of your life.. Now we know the truth.. Thank you fr sharing..

Haha..
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Unzerious: 8:18pm On May 02, 2022
Guy's will always be Guy's. Fight, and settle as fast as they fought.

To all the Guy's out there fighting a Guy over different Guy Issues, That Guy can be your Guy. Embrace Guy peace wink Pls no Homo grin

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Bigfish121(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2022
Men don't have problem at all.
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Oyiboman69: 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
Pierocash:

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by PerfectStranger(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2022
Women are the problems in this world not men

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2022
That man must have serious inferiority complex, if reacted that way because of a compliement
Ocholu:

Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2022
If I were you, I would not want to have anything to do with such an insecure man. A man that gets angry that his wife is being complimented has serious self esteem issues.

If I were you and I would stay away from the man. Such a man can falsely accuse you of raping his wife.
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Like seriously?!!
In this case, men are the problem of this world not women. Only a man of low self esteem, would be angry that his wife is being complimented for her beauty
PerfectStranger:
Women are the problems in this world not men
Re: Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by angelfallz(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2022
A man that gets angry, because another man complimented his wife, can't be said to be reasonable
eskorelvis:

That's a reasonable man rt there
Acted rahsly, went back to review his actions and later apologized. Isn't it beautiful when guys at war make peace with each other? It'd be like it never even happened at all, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Work Of Village People Or Human Error? / I Might Block Her (picture) / Your Definition Of Treat Her Like A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.