Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Did He Act Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did He Act Right? (902 Views)

If All Men Were Like This, Women Will Be Forced To Act Right !!! / Mu Husband Divorce Me But He Act Strange / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Act Right? by adaperry25: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
My name is David( not real name), I've been dating this Bayelsa lady for 7 months. She's in final year.I'm from Anambra and working.

I love her and wants to make her my wife.
Long story short, we had a family meeting and they said I'll be out of the country by the year-end for studies and greener pastures.

Hell was let loose when I talked about my fiancee. My family disagreed and said I must marry an igbo woman or they're not part of my marriage.
I want a peaceful home and also want my family blessings before tying the knot.

All effort to make them see reasons with me fell on deaf ears.

I am thinking of giving her like 500k or more as compensation and cater for anything she may need as she's been pretty wonderful. It hurts ill have to break up with her for peace to reign. I hate my mom's troubles.

I hope I acted right.
Re: Did He Act Right? by donbachi(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
"Obey ur parents so ur days will be long"

No be for who i love...i go disobey dem.

3 Likes

Re: Did He Act Right? by Olunmercy56(f): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
angry Some mothers might be so funny sometimes. Do they have genuine reasons why you must marry Igbo? Is the lady not worthy to be with for the rest of your life? Think twice, family will advise you, you are the one to reason well and go for what is best for you. You can't blame them tomorrow if you regret marrying the wrong woman, it's your life, they have theirs.

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by GooodHardDick: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
What exactly are you giving her 500k for? angry

Relationship no work, you wan rush give girl 500k for compensation? OP, you well so? A girl who will still move on and meet another guy that will continue banging her pussy? Oga Don't try it at all. You're already simping, this is 2022 and no guy is expected to simp around.

8 Likes

Re: Did He Act Right? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
donbachi:
"Obey ur parents so ur days will be long"

No be for who i love...i go disobey dem.
That promise was made by God to only those who have the blood of Jacob running through their veins and it was not meant for this lifetime but instead for after the resurrection takes place- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

Let's please stop spreading untruths out of ignorance.. ... undecided
Re: Did He Act Right? by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
adaperry25:
I am thinking of giving her like 500k or more as compensation and cater for anything she may need as she's been pretty wonderful. It hurts ill have to break up with her for peace to reign. I hate my mom's troubles.

I hope I acted right.
it's your life, your decision to make. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ijaw women are very wonderful and makes good wife,don't betray her love because of some family belief. If I'm her sha I'll collect the money but I'll only accept millions and move on because you've proven that you are not man enough and won't be protective and territorial which makes you a vegetable man.

3 Likes

Re: Did He Act Right? by GooodHardDick: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Ijaw women are very wonderful and makes good wife,don't betray her love because of some family belief. If I'm her sha I'll collect the money but I'll only accept millions and move on because you've proven that you are not man enough and won't be protective and territorial which makes you a vegetable man.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
I sure say your family don arrange one fine Igbo girl for you. cheesy
Na this wahala I wan avoid for this life.
I can't take it. No way!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Did He Act Right? by Blunttruth: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
adaperry25:
My name is David( not real name), I've been dating this Bayelsa lady for 7 months. She's in final year.I'm from Anambra and working.

Long story short, we had a family meeting and they said I'll be out of the country by the year-end for studies and greener pastures.

Hell was let loose when I talked about my fiancee. My family disagreed and said I must marry an igbo woman or they're not part of my marriage.

I hope I acted right.

Why are Igbos all about money. Why are you giving her 500k . If I were the girl I would know you don't deserve me. If you think you can use money to buy your conscience. I would set the money ablaze in your presence. Rubbish.
It's even good, you are clearly a mama's boy. You are doing her a favour. God will provide her a man worthy of her not your likes.

2 Likes

Re: Did He Act Right? by HopeNeverDies: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!!

Make I send my aza? Lmao
Re: Did He Act Right? by blinking001(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why are you giving her 500k? If you don't have what to do with money please they are orphanage homes and prisons to send that money to.
Btw, follow your family instructions judiciously. They love you more. They want what's best for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did He Act Right? by blinking001(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Blunttruth:

Why are Igbos all about money. Why are you giving her 500k . If I were the girl I would know you don't deserve me. If you think you can use money to buy your conscience. I would set the money ablaze in your presence. Rubbish.
It's even good, you are clearly a mama's boy. You are doing her a favour. God will provide her a man worthy of her not your likes.
Dadadada, yen yen yen, op don't listen to this crap.
Re: Did He Act Right? by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Blunttruth:
She deserves a better man abeg! undecided
Re: Did He Act Right? by adaperry25: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
cool good advice
Re: Did He Act Right? by czarr(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Money miss road.
Re: Did He Act Right? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
First off....
The choice of a life partner is something I feel you should decide for yourself, yes you're free to listen to advices from family and friends, but bear in mind that, whatever the outcome of that decision, YOU and only YOU alone will face the consequence, nobody else...

Secondly...
You want to give her 500k for compensation, how? I don't understand OP, if you have so much money to throw around, please kindly visit an orphanage, it'll yield more fruits there than this silly venture ever will undecided...

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by Czarina21(f): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2022
adaperry25:

I hope I acted right.

Why is this a thing with Ibos?
Anyway you should have known as an Anambra man, your people would always prefer you marry someone from same place.
It's happened for decades.

And 500k for what?!
I wouldn't take it if I were the lady. Not that it isn't a right gesture but c'mon, can 500k buy the selfless love?
Can 500k buy life or can it replace you?

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by Czarina21(f): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Blunttruth:

Exactly same thing I would do.

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by Double0h7(f): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2022
I guess you know her and her needs and wants so you probably did well...
Re: Did He Act Right? by diogo23: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
I sure say your family don arrange one fine Igbo girl for you. cheesy
Na this wahala I wan avoid for this life.
I can't take it. No way!! angry
Suit your self brother but let others obey their parents
Re: Did He Act Right? by adaperry25: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Czarina21:

Why is this a thing with Ibos?
Anyway you should have known as an Anambra man, your people would always prefer you marry someone from same place.
It's happened for decades.

And 500k for what?!
I wouldn't take it if I were the lady. Not that it isn't a right gesture but c'mon, can 500k buy the selfless love?
Can 500k buy life or can it replace you?
To me, he acted a bit considerate.
Some guys will leave you heartbroken and empty handed.
Let's me honest, relationship is all about money directly or indirectly
Re: Did He Act Right? by Czarina21(f): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
adaperry25:

@adaperry: there are things money will never buy and happiness that same raba can never fulfill

1 Like

Re: Did He Act Right? by Kobojunkiee: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
adaperry25:

Considerate by paying her money for what? Time spent? She be wh0re? undecided

Will that money wipe the fact that she was betrayed by a boy who turned out a wimp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did He Act Right? by adaperry25: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Considerate by paying her money for what? Time spent? She be wh0re? undecided

Will that money wipe the fact that she was betrayed by a boy who turned out a wimp? undecided
you prefer leaving her empty handed?
Re: Did He Act Right? by Kobojunkiee: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
adaperry25:
you prefer leaving her empty handed?
I doubt it will replace the fact that she lost a relationship she probably thought promising.... nor will it adequately compensate for her time and efforts. Likely leave her scarred for a while. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziness Thing That You Did For Love And Later Regret Doing? / "I Wish To Bang Your Sexy Body For 5HOURS Straight" - Male Fan Tells Megan Thees / FREE Graphic Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.