Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board (9757 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has hailed the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on the occasion of its 70th anniversary.

The 70th annual council meeting will be hosted in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, from March 14 to 18.

In a statement on Sunday by spokesman Femi Adesina, Buhari highlighted he was a founding member of the foremost examining board.

He affirmed that Nigeria values the shared commitment with other members of WAEC and would continue to engage with partners.

Buhari promised to assist the council to achieve its mandate of maintaining quality educational standards to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

WAEC has brought the English-speaking West Africans together to encourage academic and moral excellence through a qualitative educational assessment, he noted.

Ahead of this week’s meeting, the Buhari urged the council to remember the core values of excellence, integrity, professionalism, accountability and transparency.

The President believes that just as member-nations have survived the COVID-19 pandemic and internal conflict, “this cherished education institution would continue to thrive as a world-class examination body”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/13/i-was-a-board-member-buhari-celebrates-waec-at-70/?amp=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by usecondom(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ehn ehn! grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by urbobo20(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
How can someone they said didn't have weac certificate be a board member of weac

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by inoki247: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
lol you mean board member at NEPA office cos na dere u colet the NEPA bill wey u tender undecided undecided

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by TotoGame(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why won't he celebrate WAEC when they issued him a forged WAEC result before the 2019 general elections

History will forever be unkind to muhammad buhari!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by DickDastardly(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
This man for keep kwayet make buy gun be buy gun. Now, im don give us flash back.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by GreatTormentor: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
ok
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Omicron007: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
TotoGame:
Why won't he celebrate WAEC when they issued him a forged WAEC result before the 2019 general elections

History will forever be unkind to muhammad buhari!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Suspects: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Some one should help me tell bubu that his noise and lies is becoming too much....

Which such of noise!.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by TheSameGuy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
That's to tell how unreasonable such thought is
urbobo20:
How can someone they said didn't have weac certificate be a board member of weac

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by vyncentino(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Every body is busy talking about 2023,just imagine,how can Nigeria be a great nation,with citizens with myopic view,is who will be Nigeria president the problem with this nation,no let's look at Nigeria closely,is buhari Nigeria problem,do you know the power of a governor,or the power of our legislators, even the judiciary,you reading this post if you were made the governor of your state or the president are you sure you will not do worst, most state governor have be come complainant,now since 2015 Nigeria have produced incompetent governors ,every body have left the duties of the state governors to Mr president,if you becomes the president today I believe you do worst,with all this harma mentality among the youth of today,Nigeria go finished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by buckeyemedia: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
urbobo20:
How did he go to cadet college Sandhurst UK, if he did not have WAEC?

Some people no just like to dey try use whatever that they call a brain to try think?

If the army was that easy your father would have been a General.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by buckeyemedia: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
Some one should help me tell bubu that his noise and lies is becoming too much....

Which such of noise!.
A common citizen like you wants to send a message to the President? Go to NTA.

You think everyone is as vague as you that has added nothing to your country?
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Suspects: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
A common citizen like you wants to send a message to the President? Go to NTA.

You think everyone is as vague as you that has added nothing to your country?
frustruated noise maker, keep shut!.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by buckeyemedia: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
frustruated noise maker, keep shut!.
Go & send your message to the President, Nonsense Ipobian.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Suspects: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Go & send your message to the President, Nonsense Ipobian.
laughable noise! Keep shut!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by amuwo1980: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is laughable, how low have these state gone , this mentally retarded clown was a memeber of an examination board , a man not known to have passed any kind of examination all his life , I mean any kind he even have to repeat marriage , Jesus this too much for me

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by gender123: 4:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Hmm

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Winningbot: 4:39am On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by smile11s(m): 4:40am On Mar 14, 2022
I thought NECO would replace waec
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by janedonez(m): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2022
People grow with wisdom and efficiency but WAECs case is the reverse.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Humm that's sort of interesting considering he's found it hardd to provide a single certificate as a founding father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by southsouthking(m): 4:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Just when i thought I've seen it all.
Naija na cruise abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by geezville86: 4:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Very, very funny! Someone whose highest academic qualification is the equivalent of a Primary School Leaving Certificate (“PSLC”) is talking. Well, could be possible as this is naija.

Before anyone questions my position on Buhari’s academic qualifications, I’d invite you to take a good look at his WAEC result and tell me if such can be tendered for admission into a tetiary institution. If the answer is no, then he failed the exam and the next level of certification successfully attained could only have been the PSLC. If your answer is yes, then you only just gave away the level of your intellectual capacity and I have no words for you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by ovie8200: 4:54am On Mar 14, 2022
urbobo20:

Just to let you know how stupid this world really is!
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Nigerians really have a low IQ.
Just look at the posts up there asking the wrong questions and making the wrong statements. A European or Asian person would have immediately gotten the drift of the headline and asked how could a man who claims to be 80 years old this year be a founding board member of a 70 year old organisation? Did he join the board at 10?

Dumb ass Nigerians make me sick undecided

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by fasho01(m): 5:00am On Mar 14, 2022
This guys dealer has just supplied him a fresh batch, and probably it's adulterated, hence this incredulous fable. Expect more from the lifeless mannequin for the time being

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by OgaTheTop2: 5:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Buhari, founding member of WAEC...No wonder... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by talk2maurice(m): 5:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Buhari founding member.

WAEC 70 years old

How old is Buhari today sef?

Could it be that he became a board member when he was less than 10 years old?

I need clarity please �

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Ogbuide17(m): 5:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeria: I have no certificate but I am your president – Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by oscarlamba: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2022
If buhari is 79 yrs and waec is 70 yrs. So 79-70=9 that means buhari was just 9yrs when waec was created. Can someone tell me how buhari seems to be among the founding members of waec? shocked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 30 Kidnapped Kaduna Travellers / Abia Central: He Remains Our Senator - Labour Party Rejects Nwokocha's Sack / Aunty Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Set To Be Named As Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.