Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board (9767 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Danabu(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Suspects:
frustruated noise maker, keep shut!.
How old were you then as a founding member of the board ?
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Suspects: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2022
Danabu:

How old were you then as a founding member of the board ?
noise maker! Keep shut!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by qanda: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Dialpad: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2022
Going by his waec result, it's easy to tell that President Buhari is not a smart or intelligent man.

We do not need old people without vision to run the affairs of a complex nation like Nigeria
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Badonasty(m): 6:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Lol…no wonder dem defend you all those times wey people dey find your result
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by MrFly(m): 6:03am On Mar 14, 2022
Sounds funny, just like 2face celebrating condom and telling us he was a founding member. Lmao
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Jalaw: 6:06am On Mar 14, 2022
Just what i thought

oscarlamba:
If buhari is 79 yrs and waec is 70 yrs. So 79-70=9 that means buhari was just 9yrs when waec was created. Can someone tell me how buhari seems to be among the founding members of waec? shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by jonnyjustcome22: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Buhari will never fail to suprised Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by esanmantruth: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2022
This means he was already a weac graduate before weac was found. According to him a founding member and that means at infant he was already a member before when? Use your head abeg.

buckeyemedia:
How did he go to cadet college Sandhurst UK, if he did not have WAEC?

Some people no just like to dey try use whatever that they call a brain to try think?

If the army was that easy your father would have been a General.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by biosepeter1(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2022
oscarlamba:
If buhari is 79 yrs and waec is 70 yrs. So 79-70=9 that means buhari was just 9yrs when waec was created. Can someone tell me how buhari seems to be among the founding members of waec? shocked

My thought exactly
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Lanretoye(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2022
If WAEC is 70,buhari must be about 90 to be a founding member...anyway,we have succeeded in keeping lai Muhammed shut,femi adesina has taken the baton.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Aether(m): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2022
A founding board member of a 70 year old organization. How old, pray tell is he then?
The statements attributed to this man, shows his total disregard for anything close to honesty and truthfulness.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by uunwanaobong3: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2022
Razgas:
Nigerians really have a low IQ.
Just look at the posts up there asking the wrong questions and making the wrong statements. A European or Asian person would have immediately gotten the drift of the headline and ask how could a man who claims to be 80 years old this year could be a founding board member of a 70 year old organisation? Did he join the board at 10?

Dumb ass Nigerians make me sick undecided

Nigerians keeps disappointing me everyday with wrong choice and foolishness........ I was just going through responses until I stumbled at your response. Thank you for clearing away shame for my face, most Nigerians are embarrassment to humanity....... instead of Nigerians to ask the most glaring question about age difference (which is very implicatory), they are talking about buhari certificate...... A rational human being anywhere in world will asked, how is an 80 yr old man a founding member of a 70 yr old organization? But I guess most Nigerians are not rational, that is why they voted in buhari in the first place and they will follow up their foolishness by voting tinubu next year and then expect a better country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by boladale123: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2022
A failure is celebrating a failed Organization that is filled with nepotism and acute failure on staffs career growth ,what a Country.
@70, this one of the worst organization you can work for as a Nigerian.
Shame on us all because Nigerians are not asking what this organization does with our resources.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by manuelkel(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2022
vyncentino:
Every body is busy talking about 2023,just imagine,how can Nigeria be a great nation,with citizens with myopic view,is who will be Nigeria president the problem with this nation,no let's look at Nigeria closely,is buhari Nigeria problem,do you know the power of a governor,or the power of our legislators, even the judiciary,you reading this post if you were made the governor of your state or the president are you sure you will not do worst, most state governor have be come complainant,now since 2015 Nigeria have produced incompetent governors ,every body have left the duties of the state governors to Mr president,if you becomes the president today I believe you do worst,with all this harma mentality among the youth of today,Nigeria go finished

You're actually making a point but being the number 1 citizen of a country, you'd be held responsible if anything goes wrong in your nation. Buhari is incompetent believe it senior man.
Finally, there are still better persons to lead Nigeria in future, but for now I can't find a better candidate for that job.......
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by MunorAnne(f): 7:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Same person who is in his 70s is a founding member of a 70 year old body. God save us.
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Okoroawusa: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by tito44: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Congratulations to all the patriots including President Muhammadu Buhari who made WAEC a formidable and resilient organisation it is today.

God bless Nigeria for ever.

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44
Rule 1 and 6
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Ashinze: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2022
F9 results
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Ferrous(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2022
But, he failed to patronise them by not writing WAEC
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by kabillionaire(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2022
No wonder!
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Barcalee: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2022
He was part of the founding members abi....Bubu is 79 and waec is 70...guy tell us another lie
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by hotseat: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Bubu should just stop making a caricature of himself.

A board member who couldn't present a certificate issued by an organization in which he served as a board member?

Haba Malam!
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Edoziesmart(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Another lie from the pity of hell.
Someone that doesn't have a waec certificate how come he became her board member and why is a 79 years old man celebrating being a board member of an organisation that is 70?

Anyway what do you expect from this ineffectual buffoon
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Malory: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That's to tell how unreasonable such thought is
Shatap
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sai buhari..
Re: Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board by Abemy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Board member and founding member may sound similar but are different.

I can become a board member in my remaining life time, but I can't become a founding member since it was founded before this time.

If Buhari was a founding member, it means he was already a secondary school leaver before WAEC was founded, how then did he acquired the school sat, whose original copy is said to have been missing. Or was the WAEC certificate given to all founding members?

I will not have issues, if he was later made a board member, but being a founding member further expose his curpability in the school cert. saga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakassi Indigenes Reject Cameroon / Four Boko Haram Kingpins Held For Major Bombing / Zamfara Arranges Husbands For 2000 Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.