Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Have A Girl Suffocate Me With Her Bum Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Girl Suffocate Me With Her Bum Bum (470 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Girl Suffocate Me With Her Bum Bum by BigBashiru: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
So I just want to place my head in between a girls ass (preferably my girlfriend or wife) and then have her suffocate me with her sweet bum bum.... what's the best way to accomplish this smiley
Re: How To Have A Girl Suffocate Me With Her Bum Bum by SenecaTheYonger: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2022
If you want to inhale her anal cavity flora, just say that.
Re: How To Have A Girl Suffocate Me With Her Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2022
op on a Monday morning see the trash you are spilling. bum bum suffocate you there

2 Likes

Re: How To Have A Girl Suffocate Me With Her Bum Bum by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2022
One of the reasons Nigeria cannot move forward
Kids age fifteen in China are working on advance tech projects and someone is here posting absolute bullsh!t
Op may sense locate you angry

(1) (Reply)

That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? / Why Do Yoruba Men Like To Dress Like East African Men Sometimes / She Has To F#ck Her Best Friend's Boyfriend Or She Dies...here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.