Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27254 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by EdgarBounce(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by meccuno: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals
grin grin grin grin

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by TwinGeek: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm a professional stylist (male hair). Can work as barman and waiter.

The hotel i work with dropped all staff two months ago quoting downsizing and renovation.
Been home and depressed.

Pls help a brother with a job
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by jaxxy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is a dictator. And a dictator will not rule Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by meccuno: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.
[/s]

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by phoneport(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
WIKE IS A SERIAL DRUNKER grin grin grin

OBASEKI'S ARE NEVER BOY O BOY FOR ANYBODY GO AND ASK HIS ORIGIN cool cool cool

IBO'S INSULTING YORUBAS AND EDOS LISTEN, WITHOUT THIS PEOPLE'S HELP, YOU WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY NOW TILL ETERNITY

YOU BETTER LEARN HOW TO COOPERATE WITH OTHER TRIBES. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Joysammy: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

Just like Yorubas? God punish your entire generation and inflict incurable diseases on your families

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by biggie73(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
He is a born betrayer. Ask Adams.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by heniford2: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Two noise makers angry

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by naikeboy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hahahaha this one choke me ooo
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Compuro: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

I agree

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Rexymania(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike should just fall like Oshimole...that all I want.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by salesbloo: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adams Oshiomole, had been vindicated. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Meteng: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
I think Wike is actually beginning to overdo

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by salesbloo: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
" I apologise to Oshiomole who told us about Obaseki. You have been vindicated," grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by studentwriter(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Rexymania(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your picture, why does the guy have big Tommy?

meccuno:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by duro4chang(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
meth induced comment. You lack good home training for insulting other people's tribes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Dapson73(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Just imagine this Amala and ewedu man. People dey talk, Yoruba sef dey put mouth. Spits!

....... You sounded like one of the inconsequential 5% dot in the circle grin

16 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by izubext007: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Make Wike easy with Bini man , befor him ( abaseki ) go use ogun and ayelala fire � am ooo.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by ButterBurger: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Obaseki is not a good Politician.
but he keeps winning.
You're not a success

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by KarlWhyte(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edo no be Lagos abi? grin
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by wowcatty: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Igbos are projecting their evil nature on to Yoruba. Obaseki wasn't a betrayer when he had problem with Oshiomole but now is when it's Wike's turn.

In life I choose my friends based on how I see them treat others especially the less fortunate.
tamdun:

U guys are just nuisance, When and where did yoruba people betray you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Compuro: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals

I will be the last to trust an Edo man

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by pyro62(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Alphagan:
Obaseki is only loyal to himself, surprisingly, that will be his downfall.

UNSURPRISINGLY actually
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by abdulwassi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
So bcus Wike is same party with Obaseki give him the right to speak to him like that? Wike should focus on his agbero of people in port.. Edo no dey bow to fight.. Edo Nobi Rivers

5 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.

Wike and Oshiomole are thesame thing. Brash, uncouth, Controlling and useless.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by donforeign: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
who Edo Dem betray or your ex girlfriend na Edo? Ode ...

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Osanoghodua1: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

And you are a brutal gay. The next time you go into that venture, you will meet your Waterloo. Repent before the next unreturned hit.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by eebraa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
This Wike is just a bully

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
AbijaJ:
This Wike is not fit for the office of a Governor. He's just too uncouth and thuggish. Presidency no go fit am at all. How can a governor be behaving like an agbero in speech and comportment? And he wants to preside over/manage a complex and multi-ethnic country like Nigeria with such an unrefined attitude?

The man wike is the perfect match for Nigeria, he won't speak if you did not invite him. Have we not been begging Buhari to speak on thriving issues despite been invited, but he have failed us. Philip invited him with a Threat on PDP, people like wike who have sacrificed alot for the party in terms of Resource are at liberty to speak up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Tinubu's Balablu Bulaba Gaffe Was Doctored, Says Tinubu Campaign Council (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.