Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27271 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by donforeign: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals
you are a foolish being for saying never you trust an Edo man.. tell me your tribe and let people tell you who u re ode. Animal on uniform

8 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by NamuNamumallam: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.
Edo people are betrayals like ur mama kpekuuuuuus

5 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Way4orward: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Obaseki never see anything.

Abeg Wike help us pursue from PDP.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by MYHUBBY: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
I said this in other thread

I see Wike apologizing to Oshiomole in a couple of days, now Wike will know what Oshiomole was complaining about

and the revelation came out

He tendered an unreserved apology to Oshiomole for ignoring his warnings about Obaseki saying everything Oshiomole said about the character of the Edo Governor had come to pass.

"If you ask anybody or check the DNA of Obaseki, you will discover that he is a serial betrayer and an ungrateful person.

" I apologise to Oshiomole who told us about Obaseki. You have been vindicated," he said

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by donforeign: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
mightyhaze:
Obaseki should stop replying this drunk.. he probly guzzled several bottles before this rant
wike can talk anyhow but he said the truth, obaseki is very ungrateful n foolish
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals
Wike is a hypocrite......he thinks he can cage the PDP governors the way he is caging Rivers people......agberu thug wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Omotosokt(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike should just concentrate on his state.you want to be super master, fighting your party men up and down.very soon you will be sidelined

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Another distractions. ..this war will linger till APC national convention date of March 26
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by MYHUBBY: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
donforeign:
another foolish comment from a fool .. which tribe you be ode

he's an igbo boy, once one person offend them in a state, na all the tribe dem go abuse

them no dey get sense

6 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Pascal9: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.
absolutely correct
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by letitrainnow(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Serial betrayal

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by meccuno: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rexymania:
Your picture, why does the guy have big Tommy?

Abobaku grin
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by MYHUBBY: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine, Trustisunique3 you two idiots are not tired to be disgracing igbo land with your stupidity ba?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by desiredhome: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
donforeign:
wike can talk anyhow but he said the truth, obaseki is very ungrateful n foolish
So because he joined the PDP he should now be doing boy boy for wike......is he not a governor as wike is too

I no blame them, na the useless youths wey no know their rights dey support these criminals.... as if they care for the masses ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
chrisxxx:
Everyone here knows I am an ardent Wike's supporter. However having listened to Wike today I truly regretted walking for over 20km to vote for Wike. He lacks tact. He is brash and undiplomatic. He is a loose canon. Wike made me to remember Kukah's quote below:
African educational systems have surprising outcomes.
The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.

The Third Class students enter Politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school at all become Prophets and everyone follows them...."

What a paradox and an irony of life!
It can only happen in Africa, where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Obaseki no doubt may be everything he said. But when you pick quarrel with almost everyone around, you become the problem.

Thank God we will continue to have exceptions to the rule. Soludo graduated first class, let's see what he will do sha...

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Adabestseason(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
An average Nigerian is a serial betrayer HE Wike even Angels sent by God to come and help us in this country betrayed us how much more !!!
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by olaarie(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Your pain is noted ✌

Philistine:
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

"IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:
TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves".
We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.
Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?
He doesn't even need it.
He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?
Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.
How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?
How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.
How was Tinubu our headache.
Was he the cause of our downfall?
Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.
Now history.
We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.

Why are we angry?
We chose Azikwe and they chose Awolowo.
How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?
We chose APGA and they chose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu."
https://www.nairaland.com/7013465/2023-abaribe-mocked-endorsing-atikus#:~:text=IGBO/BIAFRA%20VS,nwayo%20biko%20unu.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=111032107][/quote]

What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.

What did he steal?

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?

He doesn't even need it.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.

Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

Now history.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.

Why are we angry?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

Nwayo nwayo biko unu."
https://www.nairaland.com/7013465/2023-abaribe-mocked-endorsing-atikus#:~:text=IGBO/BIAFRA%20VS,nwayo%20biko%20unu.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

What for?

What did he steal?

Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?

He doesn't even need it.

Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.

Now history.

Why are we angry?
How are they mumus?

Nwayo nwayo biko unu."
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Emeguy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
my friend pls kindly shut ur mouth up, don't generalize human floor within an ethnic group, people differ,
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Say no to meth and cannibalism.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by rippa(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-wike-replies-obaseki-says-edo-gov-a-serial-betrayer/
Lolzzz.... oshiomole too was warned, but he didn't listen. Betrayal has been in obaseki's family. His great grand father sold the oba of Benin to the Europeans. Reason he was rejected in 2016 but oshiomole forced and rigged him in and ize iyamu his opponent ended up collecting bribe from oshiomole
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wicked Wike the thugnor of Rivers.
The pdp slave master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by RillJ(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
You obviously know nothing about Edo.
Go and study your history and cap it off with current affairs.

Obaseki is not and will never be a definition of Edo.

Your ignorant and generalized unwarranted verbose diatribe is however forgiven.

Philistine:

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Rexymania(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin

meccuno:
Abobaku grin
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by MUHAMUJoko: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
As An igbo man I will Rather Vote Boko Haram than Vote wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Born2Breed(f): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Una go dey disguise dey even dey insult una own tribe all for clout.

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies / Boris Neenwi Shot Dead By Assassins In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.