Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (27265 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by brandsoncharlie: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
AbijaJ:
This Wike is not fit for the office of a Governor. He's just too uncouth and thuggish. Presidency no go fit am at all. How can a governor be behaving like an agbero in speech and comportment? And he wants to preside over/manage a complex and multi-ethnic country like Nigeria with such an unrefined attitude?
He's better than that nonsense called buhari.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by naija4life247: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
tamdun:

U guys are just nuisance, When and where did yoruba people betray you?

I think it was when we used over three million of them for pepper soup and suya. I don't know if they were expecting hugs and kisses when they declared war against their superiors.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by tesppidd: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
jamesversion:

How did he betray PEJ. I need you to expatiate on this.

I doubt he betrayed Secondus, cos I remember Wike single handedly made him the PDP chairman.

Also I doubt he betrayed Amaechi cos Amaechi is actually a beneficiary of Wikes supreme Court connections that made him Governor of Rivers after he wasn't even in the ballot.
See how this one is feeding himself with lies upon lies.

Secondus was one of those who had a hand in Wike becoming Obio Akpor LGA chairman whrn he was Rivers state PDP chairman.

And as for this lie lie storu about Wikr making Amaechi governor. Just like every other person Amaechi formed a team of lawyers to fight his case and Wike was in the team

The Supreme court gave a very straightforward judgement which they would have given to anybody else.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by naija4life247: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

He's better than that nonsense called buhari.

I beg, stop there. Stop comparing humans with animals. Buhari falls into the later category.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
WIKE is now the new PDP spokesperson
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by jamesversion: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
mrksquare:

Wike has shelved Dame Patience aside. He doesn't listen to her counsel neither does he reckon or confer with her.

Have you seen her attending any state function organised by Rivers state government? That's because the center isn't holding water between them. She is in regret for supporting Wike.

Please take note that Secondus as Organizing Secretary of the PDP was partly instrumental in edging out Amaechi's structure of the PDP that ushered in Mr. Obuah.

What did Secondus get in return was betrayer from Gov. Wike.

Speculations. Has she come out to complain. What particularly did he do to her. When also has Wike condensed her either in Public or privately.

Your assertions are simply beer parlour speculations.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Destiblack(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

You are very foolish and unreasonable human, I see why you always fall as maga and mugu always to be played like football. If I were you am going to think seriously about my life tonight cos you are far behind. Even Wike never said Edo nor Yoruba people but Obaseki in person.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there’s no competition in destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Thorondor: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Edo are known betrayals just like Yorubas. Those two tribes are backstabbers. Wike should just ignore obaseki, he does not deserve it.

Ryesom Rwike is a bini man and the Dikne Ohna of iberiberism

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by micko93: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by freshkpomo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Abeg it's binis you would face

Not all edos are binis

It runs in their blood
Shuaibu na Bini too abi? You just be fool... Esan people and their envious way of life. That's what you do in Esan groups, Discuss Benin all day..but same Benin people don't have your time!! Who is now betraying each other?? Look at you selling Bini and Afemai out to the whole Nigeria.... No wonder Ishiomole never took you guys serious, he knew you were chameleons.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Allisgud: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
u just dey there dey talk rubbish,so as obaseki don betray woke all the Edo don turn to betrayal
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Truthisunique3: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

Shuaibu na Bini too abi? You just be fool... Esan people and their envious way of life. That's what you do in Esan groups, Discuss Benin all day..but same Benin people don't have your time!! Who is now betraying each other?? Look at you selling Bini and Afemai out to the whole Nigeria.... No wonder Ishiomole never took you guys serious, he knew you were chameleons.
shut your dirty mouth, shiabu is just an errand boy carrying out the message of the ingrate obaseki

What concern me with Bini, you are too inconsequential to be discussed in Esan meeting

Na ovbieEsan no dey finish for Bini mouth

The guy said edos are ungrateful and am only clarying the part of Edo for him, Esan have been voting PDP overwhelming when Bini fell in love with apc

Gov in PDP was to be zoned to us, you binis begged for obaseki to use it, we sacrificed the position and even deputy and voted massively for them

The first thanks obaseki gave Esan was to plot how to remove the Esan chairman that gave him ticket, sidelined Esan from development project, face Ambrose Alli University looking for how to cripple it

I can go on with this all the stupidity so far but Na we dey cover una shame, trying not to wash your dirty linen in public

As obaseki don carry una ynash give the world how far, Abi no be the same una sell una oba to british people

No be your gov brother dey follow una oba fight for artifact in public, that Lai needed to come settle them

If Na gallant Esan man dey do all the rubbish both igbinedion oshomole and obaseki have done in this state we for no hear word

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by freshkpomo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
shut your dirty mouth

What concern me with Bini, you are too inconsequential to be discussed in Esan meeting

Na ovbieEsan no dey finish for Bini mouth

The guy said edos are ungrateful and am only clarying the part of Edo for him, Esan have been voting PDP overwhelming when Bini fell in love with apc

Gov in PDP was to be zoned to us, you binis begged for obaseki to use it, we sacrificed the position and even deputy and voted massively for them

The first thanks obaseki gave Esan was to plot how to remove the Esan chairman that gave him ticket, sidelined Esan from development project, face Ambrose Alli University looking for how to cripple it

I can go on with this all the stupidity so far but Na we dey cover una shame, trying not to wash your dirty linen in public

As obaseki don carry una ynash give the world how far, Abi no be the same una sell una oba to Portuguese people

I nor get strength dey follow 5% argue, in your Esan group some of your people even complained about how they discuss Benin often...A Benin man will walk into a place and they are playing Esan song,you will see him vibing to wadada, but immediately an Esan man enters a place and gear Benin song he will start calling for it to be changed. I have seen and mingled with your people so much and I just realise that they just hate Benin fir Nothing.

Just today here an Esan man was Insulting Benin that they refuse to name Uniben after Pa Enahoro because he is Esan. I watched all the response,no Benin person insulted him but corrected him that house of Assembly was named after Enahoro already and Uniben is a federal school..All other Esan people that came were spiting fire.. Hate is part of you guys,it's bad of you..... We all in Edo know ourselves when it comes to backstabbing, many Esan people don't visit their home town.. Esan people can't leave their drinks with each other. Let's not go there,stop spoilng other tribes ..Bini and Afemai are not your problem. Face your problem.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Maliqcious: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Some of us are just too myopic. Someone tell me how did Obaseki betrayed Wike? Someone try to tell wike to guard his words and tell him in a gentleman manner to behave. Do you know how many people wike has betrayed. Oshiomole cause his own downfall. Wike can’t win Obaseki in this game, wike is not that intelligent, his just noisey but gragra no they win race. To those against Obaseki go back to why Oshiomole and Tinubu wanted Edo.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
RUBBISH analogy.
Thought wike hails from Bini?
So he's no longer BINI....
So what's up with you?

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Truthisunique3: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

I nor get strength dey follow 5% argue, in your Esan group some of your people even complained about how they discuss Benin often...A Benin man will walk into a place and they are playing Esan song,you will see him vibing to wadada, but immediately an Esan man enters a place and gear Benin song he will start calling for it to be changed. I have seen and mingled with your people so much and I just realise that they just hate Benin fir Nothing.

Just today here an Esan man was Insulting Benin that they refuse to name Uniben after Pa Enahoro because he is Esan. I watched all the response,no Benin person insulted him but corrected him that house of Assembly was named after Enahoro already and Uniben is a federal school..All other Esan people that came were spiting fire.. Hate is part of you guys,it's bad of you..... We all in Edo know ourselves when it comes to backstabbing, many Esan people don't visit their home town.. Esan people can't leave their drinks with each other. Let's not go there,stop spoilng other tribes ..Bini and Afemai are not your problem. Face your problem.
which afemai speak for yourself, afemai and Esan there is no much difference

The hate from an average Bini man for Esan can not be overemphasized, they envy for Esan but Esan no send them

Na only Bini man believe if you see Esan man kill am before you see snake, the hate is literal but Esan no get such hate

Na Esan defined the modern Edo of today, aikhomu the vice president was given the mandate to create a new state he could have easily made Esan the capital just like Maryam babaginda took Delta capital to her village but he choosed Bini (in every essence where the real love needed to be shown Esan have shown it on all records) today the only leverage you enjoy because you have capital was made possible by Esan man

But your people don't teach that to you, they wake you up with obsession of Esan hatred and figment of stories to hate Esan people

Yet Na Bini dey marry Esan women pass because their women would kill them to inherit house or run go Italy

You are talking of fetishness but Na Bini be the headquarters of ashigidi, ogboni, ayelala, only Bini streets you go see life goat head for every junction as sacrifice

Which Bini man for urhonigbe dey fit go him village, which witch strong pass the one for urhonigbe

You dey feel funky with 7lga are you not 5% in national politics

You would keep telling lies of stories Esan people never did but history vindicates esan
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by freshkpomo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
which afemai speak for yourself, afemai and Esan there is no much difference

The hate from an average Bini man for Esan can not be overemphasized, they envy for Esan but Esan no send them

Na only Bini man believe if you see Esan man kill am before you see snake, the hate is literal but Esan no get such hate

Na Esan defined the modern Edo of today, aikhomu the vice president was given the mandate to create a new state he could have easily made Esan the capital just like Maryam babaginda took Delta capital to her village but he choosed Bini (in every essence where the real love needed to be shown Esan have shown it on all records) today the only leverage you enjoy because you have capital was made possible by Esan man

But your people don't teach that to you, they wake you up with obsession of Esan hatred and figment of stories to hate Esan people

Yet Na Bini dey marry Esan women pass because their women would kill them to inherit house or run go Italy

You are talking of fetishness but Na Bini be the headquarters of ashigidi, ogboni, ayelala, only Bini streets you go see life goat head for every junction as sacrifice

Which Bini man for urhonigbe dey fit go him village, which witch strong pass the one for urhonigbe

You dey feel funky with 7lga are you not 5% in national politics

You see why I talk say hate want kill Una. When you speak Esan a Bini man will easily understand you same way you will understand a Benin man too,but can you say same for Afemai?
Osalobua and Oghena which one looks more similar to Osenobua? Yet because of hate you say you and Afemai are one.. Enogie and Enigie, you ant continue? Esan are the ones always playing tribal cards and maybe that's part of the reason that parable came up in the days of old. The Benin people you claim betrayed PDP were not the ones who gave power to APC. It was because Osunbor was stubborn just like Obaseki today that Aneni who is also and Esan man decided to put him to his place. I have nothing against you,but stop demonizing Other Edo clan thank you.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by ThickSharon123(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Are you bini? Why do you people behave like Yorubas? You always betray and not trustworthy.

Very true.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Spindletop: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=111032107][/quote]

Make you park for one side. Your IPOB/Biafra slave master is still under incarceration for his foolishness you never borrow sense. Na Yoruba and Benin come be your headache now. Onyeochi radarada.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Truthisunique3: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

You see why I talk say hate want kill Una. When you speak Esan a Bini man will easily understand you same way you will understand a Benin man too,but can you say same for Afemai?
Osalobua and Oghena which one looks more similar to Osenobua? Yet because of hate you say you and Afemai are one.. Enogie and Enigie, you ant continue? Esan are the ones always playing tribal cards and maybe that's part of the reason that parable came up in the days of old. The Benin people you claim betrayed PDP were not the ones who gave power to APC. It was because Osunbor was stubborn just like Obaseki today that Aneni who is also and Esan man decided to put him to his place. I have nothing against you,but stop demonizing Other Edo clan thank you.
I have nothing called hate on any tribe, my own is don't accuse the wrong people of what they didn't do

Today you are saying Esan and Bini are close in language but tomorrow another Bini man would come out and be undermining Esan that it is Bini that isn't spoken well that is Esan

Yet if an estako man speak his language i can see almost 60% of my language in it but I don't downgrade their Language because of it. (It is because this is the new measurement Bini have given that made me say so not because i don't know Bini and Esan language is close, but they believe if it's not Bini then it's a wrong language, so perhaps we are more closer to afemai as the so called wrong language brothers)

You talk of music, we all know you are lying esans take more Bini musicians to play in Esan ceremonies than Bini do to our musicians

You talk of politics anenih was the biggest Edo politician in the PDP era he made Bini governor and many ministers ahead of esan unlike what oshomole did to only his group.

It was even obj that forced him to bring osunbor because of stella, and osunbor as governor the few year he ruled he did better than igbinedion but we all know how binis were nagging that he must go even when they didn't say so to igbinedion.

You can see that Esan have been blackmailed and lied against so much in this state with false petty stories binis pass to their offspring about them, but history is ever kind to us

I have seen so many non natives who come into Edo and are already brainwashed with these Bini false stories and they begin to ask why then do binis love marrying Esan women, they do business with you and they begin to ask why then these false stories exist

Esan has demonstrated the biggest support to binis in this state and to Edo in general for peace to reign they keep swallowing false narrative, they don't complain of marginalisation, make una give them breathing space to live their lives was all they asked for

Everytime people talk of Italian prostitute they say it's the whole Edo but we know those doing it but we go swallow the shame together

They talk of cultism, we know where started but we go swallow the shame together

They talk of fetishness ogboni, ashigidi, ayelala, street rituals we go swallow the shame with una but binis would be quick to be insulting Esan and passing wrong narrative on them for inside house

This obaseki own only vex me because we benefited nothing from him, he is betraying us that gave him votes yet the outside world would still believe Na my tribe he join

No be today he has been dancing naked in public, he took oba to public square to dance naked because of artifact so that's just to draw the line
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by thomasjoe(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
Where lies the wisdom in this post ...?
How did you arrive at your conclusion?
Why use an exception to generalize a whole nation ...?
Is it not best to be silent than say things that expose your ignorance ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by dhesire(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Philistine post=111032201]I knew obaseki would betray wike and Pdp, i have never been comfortable with his presence in Pdp. Never you trust an Edo man, they are the same in character with their ewedu cousins. Useless betrayals [/quote

I congratulate you on the occasion of successfully disgracing your entire lineage.

Recall that the apple does not fall far from the tree, you rep your forefathers well by showcasing and exhibiting your generational 'pass me down' foolery.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Friend22(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:

Who's this idiot?!

Who betrayed you?!

Why can't call out the particular person that betrayed you than mouth off this stupid blanket statement of yours?!
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Peterqq: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike should go and apologized to edolite because the guy talk too much
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Christistruth00: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Baba Oshiomole must be busy dancing that his ‘Skelewu , I told you so “ dance by now
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by NaMe4: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
donforeign:
another foolish comment from a fool .. which tribe you be ode

No be Edo.

Certain external characters have been trying to sow seeds of discord within Edo, but na DOA.

Regarding this issue, allow these politicians sort themselves out.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by barcaboi(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Philistine:
The way some of you dumb people talk doesn’t surprise anymore.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by NaMe4: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Maghan37: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=111032107][/quote] You are saying a lot of trash. Oshiomhole is an Edo man, despite all is short comings, there is one thing he cannot be accused i.e betraying pple. He was loyal as NLC Chairman. He was loyal as a governor.He was loyal to Tinubu who made him APC Chairman pls mention one person from your statement more loyal than him. Obaseki 's family right from time in Edo state have an history of betraying pple.
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by Elidrisy20: 5:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Woke is like putin,he likes to bully ppl
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by 1849iin: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Dis one na fight between two gods of pigs, so e no concern me. cheesy

My own na to sit down dey look.
[/s]
Re: Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer by ProDigitals: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I have nothing called hate on any tribe, my own is don't accuse the wrong people of what they didn't do

Today you are saying Esan and Bini are close in language but tomorrow another Bini man would come out and be undermining Esan that it is Bini that isn't spoken well that is Esan

Yet if an estako man speak his language i can see almost 60% of my language in it but I don't downgrade their Language because of it. (It is because this is the new measurement Bini have given that made me say so not because i don't know Bini and Esan language is close, but they believe if it's not Bini then it's a wrong language, so perhaps we are more closer to afemai as the so called wrong language brothers)

You talk of music, we all know you are lying esans take more Bini musicians to play in Esan ceremonies than Bini do to our musicians

You talk of politics anenih was the biggest Edo politician in the PDP era he made Bini governor and many ministers ahead of esan unlike what oshomole did to only his group.

It was even obj that forced him to bring osunbor because of stella, and osunbor as governor the few year he ruled he did better than igbinedion but we all know how binis were nagging that he must go even when they didn't say so to igbinedion.

You can see that Esan have been blackmailed and lied against so much in this state with false petty stories binis pass to their offspring about them, but history is ever kind to us

I have seen so many non natives who come into Edo and are already brainwashed with these Bini false stories and they begin to ask why then do binis love marrying Esan women, they do business with you and they begin to ask why then these false stories exist

Esan has demonstrated the biggest support to binis in this state and to Edo in general for peace to reign they keep swallowing false narrative, they don't complain of marginalisation, make una give them breathing space to live their lives was all they asked for

Everytime people talk of Italian prostitute they say it's the whole Edo but we know those doing it but we go swallow the shame together

They talk of cultism, we know where started but we go swallow the shame together

They talk of fetishness ogboni, ashigidi, ayelala, street rituals we go swallow the shame with una but binis would be quick to be insulting Esan and passing wrong narrative on them for inside house

This obaseki own only vex me because we benefited nothing from him, he is betraying us that gave him votes yet the outside world would still believe Na my tribe he join

No be today he has been dancing naked in public, he took oba to public square to dance naked because of artifact so that's just to draw the line

Your problem no good. I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko / Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack / Lagos State Rebuilds Pen Cinema Police Station Burnt During EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.