Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: (41158 Views)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by MrBeaks5461: 1:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness - Uzodinma Iweala Vice president of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Mr Atiku Abubakar, has called his brother, Prof Chidi Nwankwo Uzodinma for a reconciliation session in the ongoing political crisis Uzodinma, an attorney and author, is among some senior members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party who have accused the President of breaking his promise and not returning the mandate to conduct a free and fair election The President, however, had earlier described the demand as a betrayal of trust of the nation In an interview with Newsday, Uzodinma said; “I forgive my brother and I consider him a close friend But, there are issues that I can’t discuss on air
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by smile11s(m): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2022
MeInBra:

Do you have tools for CCTV bypass?
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Amah70: 1:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Brendaniel:
Uzodinma your problems have not started, Okorocha is the least of your problems, the people of IMO state and the entire south east is whom you should start begging to have mercy on you...

If it's 2nd term campaing he began ..

if Uzodinma in two years as governor had done 1/20th of the modern development which Rochas Okorocha did in Uzodinma's federal constituency in two years, he needed not too much campaign for 2nd term.
Uzodinma rather reduced the headquarters of Imo West senatorial district to rural area status, adamantly refused to do modern development here.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by goody2019: 2:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Where are those who are dying for their sake? Where are those who are already dead for their sake? Those of you who are still living, beware!
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by cardoctor(m): 3:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Funflipper: 3:40am On Mar 15, 2022
duro4chang:
But the PDP man who came before uzodinma also had problem with okorocha.

As a matter of fact, uzodinma only continued continued from where ihedioha stopped prematurely.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Oracleamehdin(m): 3:56am On Mar 15, 2022

1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Caseless: 4:24am On Mar 15, 2022
nrexzy:
Loool...
2023 him don see d handwriting
Election is close and he wants to make peace. He thinks he's smart.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Tzar(m): 4:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Summary: Election is coming, it is time for both scammers to hoodwink foolish Nigerians!
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Sleekfingers: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by IfnobeGod20: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2022
The unwise governor. His preoccupation is to wagging war with his predecessor without diplomacy. Why now begging up and down like a child under punishment.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by IfnobeGod20: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2022
The unwise governor. His preoccupation is to wagging war with his predecessor without diplomacy. Why now begging up and down like a child under punishment.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by IfnobeGod20: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Shior, the unwise governor. His preoccupation is to wagging war with his predecessor without diplomacy. Why now begging up and down like a child under punishment.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Chukazu: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2022
This useless Governor is clearing the ground for a second term
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by obinna58(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2022
Zeezy81:

Are you saying a Russian missile will take over 2hrs to hit target or are you saying deploying such high number of nuclear bombs wont affect the ozone , What is your point exactly?
It'll even take not less than 15mins to hit targets but politics doesn't happen such way, being a president esp in developed country doesn't mean everyone supports you even when you're wrong.
You'll quickly be overthroned when it involves emergency
Earth will heal itself and plenty will die but not the way you think
People will kill people for survive
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Phut(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2022
In January, after his son-in-law Uche Nwosu was arrested by security men, Mr Okorocha had accused Mr Uzodinma of being behind killings by unknown gunmen in the state.

“It appears to me as though the misery behind unknown gunmen has been unravelled by recent happenings. And what is unknown gunmen?

“Unknown gunmen now are set of policemen from government house who without the consent of the commissioner of police, Federal police or DIGs,” Mr Okorocha hadcsaid.

Reacting to Mr Okorocha’s claim, Oguwike Nwachukwu, Chief Press Secretary to Mr Uzodinma, shifted the allegation back to Messrs Okorocha and Nwosu.

He said, “Okorocha and Nwosu have been specifically mentioned by suspects who are in the custody of security agents, as being sponsors of kidnapping and banditry in Imo state, using their relationship with former ex-militants to perpetrate the crimes.”
Wind has blown and revealed fowls Yansh. See the 2 Efuluefu’s accusing each other. They are both behind the Unknown gun men and most of the mayhem going on in the East, all the while blaming IPOB and ESN ... doing the bidding of their master, to the detriment of their constituents. They are the ENEMY WITHIN. But God pass them. They will both get their comeuppance.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by DrMuzungu(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Roachas and No Hope both work hard to destroy Imo state.
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Tomek09(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:
Hope Uzodinma and Okorocha are Northerners god Son's. Northerners made them both Governor and ex Governor.

God bless the North.
[/s]
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Useless hope..

He now remember that 20243 won't be easy for him...

Electoral amendment bubu signed de fear am..

His won is even worst cos his own election is 2024 unlike other general election...

Imo will surely seat with him
Re: Uzodinma: Okorocha Is My Brother, I Have Begged Him For Forgiveness: by Sanctecosma(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm not surprised. After all, y'all are the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / Soldiers Beat Salihu Aliyu, The Galadima Of Tungan-Maje & Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.