Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37989 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Nobody is disputing the above with you.

Go and read the post I replied to -which told the Op to start being grateful/forgive his mom due to pains of childbirth as if that's his business or he had input into whether he comes into this world or not or maybe as if he's the one that got her pregnant. Whatever pains she passed through birthing honestly isn't his business. She's the one that decided to have a child!!!

So many irresponsible parents in this part of the world because las las you all will still peddle the usual rhetoric of "They brought you into this world, Honor your father and mother, They are your blood, They are your parents, this and that".

In other continents, I'm not even sure we'll be having this conversation. He'd have probably cut her out of his life.

It's entirely up to him to forgive due to other reasons but all these motherhood talk and emotional manipulations doesn't cut it for me. cheesy

So why hasn’t he cut her off since?
How exactly does he heal from this hatred for women in general that has filled his heart?
No one needs to tell you what someone like this is capable in real life… it is his type that end up raping and killing women just because his women treated him like shit.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You forget that we are likely dealing with someone who believes marriage to be a cure-all for all conditions, including the psychological. undecided
He then decides to seek out a woman with a savior complex, like the one one on fp trying to save a druggie.

Omo na hybrid children with multiple personality disorders dem go born grin grin grin grin or even psychopath from birth lipsrsealed
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wittyduchess:
He then decides to seek out a woman with a savior complex, like the one one on fp trying to save a druggie.
Omo na hybrid children with multiple personality disorders dem go born grin grin grin grin or even psychopath from birth lipsrsealed
Dem dey plenty for out there. You never check out crime section? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by PrayerMasterKey: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You forget that we are likely dealing with someone who believes marriage to be a cure-all for all conditions, including the psychological. undecided

This guy will have multiple baby mamas and be an absent father and the cycle will continue

Mothers with unwanted babies whom they'll view as inconveniences (probably view the child with hatred) and fathers who don't care.

Any lady that has anything to do with OP or people like him will be damaged psychologically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Dem dey plenty for out there. You never check out crime section? undecided
I am genuinely afraid for the lady that enters the op's life be it for relationship or just friends.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Raalsalghul: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
So why hasn’t he cut her off since?

Don't know.
How exactly does he heal from this hatred for women in general that has filled his heart?
Still don't know.

No one needs to tell you what someone like this is capable in real life… it is his type that end up raping and killing women just because his women treated him like shit.
Assumptions!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
ecolime:
Na your real Mama you dey call with these vulgar words?

You are truly cursed. Chaiii
forget all this manipulation... A mother is more than a birthgiver
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by nams77: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man,CURSE is REAL.Stop speaking useless English,go and beg ur mum and Nd mind ur biz.Whether ur mum sleep around is nothing,God Will still honor the curse.Why? Honor ur father:mother so that E go beta for u.
I just laugh at the ignorant ones here who says curses don't work.

Not in all cases though,but some do work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kooldame: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
You didn't state your mother's age after d death of ur father, your mum would have simply remarried since she could not control herself sexually.
You described your mother as a greedy person some ppl's mothers are worse but they still do their best not to pay them back in their own coins.
Look for a way of reconciling with your mother and let her know where she missed her steps and forgive her for peace to reign in d family.#Shallom

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by mixmastering: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller
You foul spirit, you have not succeeded in turning men against women and you shall not succeed in turning men or boys against their mothers, NEVER, in JESUS name.

If it were to be in the old days, you would have been put to death. Thank GOD for JESUS

“For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.” Leviticus 20:9

Men shall give account for every careless word they have spoken in the day of judgement. Mathew 12:36

For we shall all appear before the judgement seat of CHRIST, that everyone may receive what is done in his body, according to what he hath done, whether good or bad.
2Corinthians 5:10

Keep writing fake threads upon threads, men will love their wives, their mothers and their sisters, their female colleagues and female neighbours.

JESUS CHRIST was insulted, HE never repaid evil for evil. This is the example we shall follow
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alphabbey1(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2022
Toktee:
whose womb the ediot spends nine months,who breast fed him?
Who spent sleepless night watching him sleeps?
Who change his pampers and pack/wash his pool?
Nobody can change nature.

I cannot even call lady such names talkłess of my mama.
The child begged the mother to bring him to this world ?
Imagine bringing a child to the world to suffer with zero mother care, and you expect him to be grateful to you like he owed you for giving birth to him ?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by joe4christ(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ekejoestar:

You sound like a fuul for making such a remark about what I posted, where in the statement did I celebrate the idealof another person, if you have anything to say why not say it directly to me instead of roping in Africa into it all in a bid to sound politically right to your white slaver masters.

Your post reeks of low self esteem.

You're the most stvpid person I've ever had to come across on Nairaland. Praising your stupid God on Nairaland over someone's bad experience is inhuman. This is so typical of an average African and it's sickening to say the least. You're sick man. You're really sick! embarassed

Even if you're religious, should that be an excuse to lose your sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Arsenate(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
joe4christ:

You're the most stvpid person I've ever had to come across on Nairaland. Praising your stupid God on Nairaland over someone's bad experience is inhuman This is so typical of an average African and it's sickening to say the least. You're sick man. You're really sick! embarassed

They usually only remember to thank their god when someone else is in trouble. They see a sick person, an accident victim; perfect time to spout out their bullshiit of being grateful to god, to the hearing of the sufferer. Almost like they are celebrating the predicaments of others, the idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Ekejoestar(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
joe4christ:

You're the most stvpid person I've ever had to come across on Nairaland. Praising your stupid God on Nairaland over someone's bad experience is inhuman. This is so typical of an average African and it's sickening to say the least. You're sick man. You're really sick! embarassed

It's clear that you lack compression capacity and you are here blabbing like a mahd man.
I don't need to dignify you with a response.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by joe4christ(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2022
Arsenate:

They usually only remember to thank their god when someone else is in trouble. They see a sick person, an accident victim; perfect time to spout out their bullshiit of being grateful to god, to the hearing of the sufferer. Almost like they are celebrating the predicaments of others, the idiots.

You understand my point quite well.
This attitude is disgusting and sickening. It makes me mad. Why would anyone wanna do that, how do they even feel comfortable doing that? Anf yet they claim to love and understand love.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alstacs(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Nothing in her behaviour or attitude justifies your choice of words and explosive attitude towards your mum.
While I understand your pains, disappointment and hatred, they don't justify you saying all these. You could be angry without coming to social media or using these words.
Unless, this is... A fiction?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
@Moz22 pm me when you are done.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Mariangeles(f): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
@Moz22 pm me when you are done.

Leave him alone!

Don’t make matters worse for him.
Do not complicate his life any further.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alphaNomega: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
Hold on for a second lemme get things straight... You're mad at your mum because she is fuçking other men in her house after the death of her husband/your dad (how are you even sure he is your Dad, did you do a DNA while he was alive?)

I talk am before say e no go better for the woman wey break your heart. Turns out it was your mum.

There is no stopping the rage you have burning inside you and I would not even try. Let it consume you.

Who knows? Maybe after you're spent out, you will create a new nairaland moniker and roam the threads, seeking attention.

Then again, you might be posting a fúcking gale story. To what end? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by PlaysNigeria: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
____

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.