Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37992 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by 1Sharon(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Gloriagee:
Curses are not to be taken lightly.
She sounds horrible tbh but have you considered that she was doing all the whoring , change of wardrobe to give herself some form of momentary highs. I think you should honour your parents that your days may be long. What she does or did should not alter you to the point you become heartless cos that's how you sound. Do take care

And what about the Bible verse where it says to not provoke your children?
Hypocrites.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Magnoliaa(f): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:
Don't judge him.

Have you put yourself in his shoes?

Because you have a wonderful mother, that makes the opinion of people like him invalid?

Not everybody has a good mother.

We can advise him to be forgiving, but his opinions are not invalid.

He is traumatized psychologically by a bad motherhood.

But "feminists (and women) who have a bad childhood and father" should be judged and deserve the hottest part of hell to rot in and should not be listened to or sympathised with, instead they should be held responsible for their choice of hating men, inspite of all the bad experiences they've had at the hands of men.

Got that!

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But "feminists (and women) who have a bad childhood and father" should be judged and deserve the hottest part of hell to rot in and should not be listened to or sympathised with, instead they should be held responsible for their choice of hating men, inspite of all the bad experiences they've had at the hands of men.

Got that!
You have a point.
Good one.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by soundOsonic: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
BarrElChapo:
She's your mother. You don't have any right to judge her but if you must not a public forum cos she didn't curse you on a public forum.

Call her and vent your anger or tell her your mind.
Shut up, we hear stories like this everyday about fathers, why is it a crime now when it's a mother
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Psoul:

I felt so bad reading this.
You may have your reason to feel the way you are feeling about ur mother.
I want to let u know that she still remains a mother to you.
Stop all this attitude u are displaying here. I don't think it makes u look wise.
Don't even feel that her curse may be empty.
Be careful so that you don't find urslf in very bad situation in future.
I am telling you out of experience.
Go make peace wt ur mother now that she is still alive.
Your mother may be wrong and you too is also wrong.
Her curses may have effect on u.
Be careful.
You have the right to accept this or throw it away.
you quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alfarouq(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...

Bro, I understand your pain and anger, but trust me, having your mum placing a curse on you is not something you should wish, no matter how horrible she can be. It won't do you any good, on the contrary, it may harm you, same goes for a father's curse.

I think the best way for you to take your revenge is to make her regret the way she treated her offsprings. This you can achieve by been very nice to her to the extent that she is going to be ashamed of the life she lived .
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by rita25(f): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
ANYBODY WEY MARRY THIS GUY DON ENTER ONE CHANCE HE WILL DEAL WITH ANYWOMAN THAT ENTERS HIS LIFE .............TUEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by babajero(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
That means you have been anticipating for the curse. Congratulations.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
rita25:
ANYBODY WEY MARRY THIS GUY DON ENTER ONE CHANCE HE WILL DEAL WITH ANYWOMAN THAT ENTERS HIS LIFE .............TUEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who are you to speak when the Lord has not commanded it?

He will be a great husband to his wife and a wonderful father to his children.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ajl: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
This guy has a mental problem. He need to be seen by a psychiatrist.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkiee: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:

Who are you to speak when the Lord has not commanded it?

He will be a great husband to his wife and a wonderful father to his children.
What in the world are you doing trying God into any of this? undecided

Did Op tell you He believes in or even regards God for that matter that you would attempt to drag God into this muck? undecided

He will be a great husband to what wife? He tell you say im wan marry with all the redflags he hangs around his flag with pride? Will you gladly give your child to such a man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by alfarouq(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
SQLmastar:
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.

Curses work, it depends on the relationship between the sender and the recipient.

10000 people Male and Female might curse a person and it won't work, but the curse of a parent on his or her child is very deadly. It can only be averted when they remove the curse themselves.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Sholaco: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.
you don't have to generalize...i lost my dad when I was six, my mother left me at the age of 7. No relative support but God almighty and neighbours, i hustled myself out of primary school, i paid for common entrance myself, i deferred admission to secondary school for 1 year to buy myself a locker and school uniform, i struggled through my secondary school and paid for my waec and neco in year 2000. After all this, i was doing menial jobs to save for the higher institution. To the glory of God i obtained a degree and secured a job...throughout the period i never heard from my mother but today i can't think of not sending her money and buy her needs...my brother this is too much from you to your mother. Please have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sammiewrite(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
All shades of wrong and it will only get worst. From the mother who started bringing men in few weeks after the husband's death, to her laying curse on the son, and the son who in turn is disrespecting her mother and calling her unprintable names. I mean, if the curse actually works, the mom will share part of it. If it doesn't work, a seed has been sown anyway and it's an unfortunate seed. In all of this, let's not forget the person who started all of this or try to excuse her actions because of her gender.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by BafanaBafana: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.
So assuming he is maladjusted as a result of parenting problems, is calling him out the right thing to do?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkiee: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
BafanaBafana:

So assuming he is maladjusted as a result of parenting problems, is calling him out the right thing to do?
So it is OK for him to go around tagging women are wh0res to be stomped on, but not ok to point out to him the root cause of his lifestyle of bitterness and hatred towards women? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
AntiMen:

My mum did worse things, I fought her at first , but I found a way of making peace with her..

If the O.P was wise, he would consider his mental health first, and to keep his mental health in shape, he must first remove every toxity and negativity from him....

God bless you.

I think OP is still a young boy, life will surely teach him.

First I fought my mother too but as time goes on, after getting married, God allowed me to feel what women feels during pregnancy, my mental being changed and I started forgiving her.

Now nothing can make me neglect her when am in position to assist her.
We don't judge others.
Do your part as son or daughter.
Everybody has his or her own judgement to face.

If you can avoid anything on earth, avoid any parental curse, no pastor dey cure that one.

Most of us doesn't know that some parents especially some mothers are being posses by strange spirit contracted by their mothers chain. Those evil spirits only cause generational curses that causes hindrances and hardships in some families.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
What in the world are you doing trying God into any of this? undecided

Did Op tell you He believes in or even regards God for that matter that you would attempt to drag God into this muck? undecided

He will be a great husband to what wife? He tell you say im wan marry with all the redflags he hangs around his flag with pride? Will you gladly give your child to such a man? undecided

It's the spirit of brotherhood. cheesy See how soft and putty and sympathetic he's being. But the women they h8 will end up in Shiloh and unmarried or with bad husbands. I laugh in Spanish.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Karleb(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
@capslocked

What is your view?
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by tweakdude1: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

Please forgive her don't let her die and cursing you. Please
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
1Sharon:

And what about the Bible verse where it says to not provoke your children?
Hypocrites.

She is already in wrong direction and he went with her. Believe it or not, the curse stands because that's what Satan needs to hinder people from their destinies.

When a destined child is born in a family, Satan will also plant the destiny destroyer in same family. Sometimes it will be uncles, aunties, fathers, mothers even your sibling you suck same breast with.

Check the story of Joseph and his brothers, Jesus and Judas.... Esau and his mother (the mother betrayed him) etc.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by enilola5: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
My bro, that curse is real, you can't be the judge, the executioner in your own case. Your mum sleeps around, fine, just look the other way, you were in a position to help but you didn't, why will you do that,
She is your mum and will forever remain your mum, kindly go and kneel down and beg your mum, only then will that curse be averted.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Tosin67: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Guy try get sense naw..... Who are you impressing by publicly demonizing your own mother? Do you think anybody here give a Bleep about your family? You are using gutter words on your own mother and u are happy doing it. Sense far from you. No matter what she has done wrong to you, she's still ur mother. You can punish her for all we care. You can even kill her self. That's your headache. But don't come and expressing your frustrations to us. Be wise.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have taken what i need to take off this thread.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Saint1960: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tayosteve:

It's a lie, nothing will happen to him if he train his children with love , teach them how to love and lead them on the right path, he will automatically be loved by doing this to his children.

Shallow mind
You think everything is just plain as you see it
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by omanzo02: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Most likely she has large intestine polyps, tumor or cancer.....take her for colonoscopy examination before it's too late. Every man or woman above 50 years should do the screening every 5 years.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Are you for Real?shocked

Your mum??
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Karleb:
@ capslocked

What is your view?
Are you sure the op is not his alternate? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Karleb(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Are you sure the op is not his alternate? undecided

No. That's not his style of writing as far as I know.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by dontrulee: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Not surprised, there is a generation that curse their Father's and do not bless their mother's but their end is destruction.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Karleb:

No. That's not his style of writing as far as I know.

Ok.

I wonder what they think of their mentor's chaotic rants and seemingly deep rooted trauma fueling the red pill sermon.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Bouncing2(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Take it easy bro,,
I'm your die-hard fan here,,a redpiller to the CORE!,cos I've gotten my own fair share of maltreatments and neglects from pussy gang,,,,

But hey,, trust me big bro,,
You might be making a lil' mistake here.

Just give her that medical aid,,and nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.