Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (38118 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,

That dude suppose dey live inside condom,

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Princedapace(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Wen u reach 50 above,u go understand.., CURSE is/are real.Go to the elderly ones make dem help u

Curse does not work else all your politicians would have died by now grin
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Dextre(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

I

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.

I believe this guy just needs some therapy. A these name calling won’t change him
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Gloriagee(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm not a hypocrite dear. Just trying to steer him to what I perceive is the right path. I'm not asking him to be chummy with her but he can treat her as you would a stranger in need of help.
1Sharon:

And what about the Bible verse where it says to not provoke your children?
Hypocrites.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by BarrElChapo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
soundOsonic:

Shut up, we hear stories like this everyday about fathers, why is it a crime now when it's a mother

My advice would be same for either parent. Be good

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SPAMBOX7: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
Called your mom a biitch but claims you a red piller. redpill abuse spits

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Called your mom a biitch but claims you a red piller. redpill abuse spits
Go to the garbage, where you belong.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SPAMBOX7: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Go to the garbage, where you belong.
I blame the mom for raising a weak man who thinks he is strong emotionally/mentally where as he just a piece of pie grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by BRATISLAVA: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:

Who are you to speak when the Lord has not commanded it?

He will be a great husband to his wife and a wonderful father to his children.

Someone clearly filled with so much hate for women? The self styled punisher of women?

Are you being objective, or didn't you read the very first post on the thread?

One moment he hates women because of childhood abuse from some other woman, today it's his mother's fault for having sex. Someone who fantasizes killing women is who you're sticking your face out for? Some of you don't know what to support. There is positivity and there is comedy —you are exhibiting the latter.

Anyone who still believes his attention-seeking stories must think they can convert the devil to an angel. His mother knows him better than you do, she knows who she's dealing with. She's old enough to sleep with anyone she pleases without incurring hate from a misogynist son. He should stop trying to paint himself as the innocent victim always.

Sorry to the people trying to coddle and sympathize with him, as he doesn't care for your care. He's an incel. He is a misogynist. What do you think you will change? Even his mother knows better. She's not blind. Neither should you be to the fakeness of it all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by omosefeeguaibor(f): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

[/quote] this is the part I wanna comment on... and it is this, well done Mr god!!! Must your own vengeful wrong correct her mistake, it is the one who forgives that is strongest. I do hope this things you're typing ain't real because this life is a cycle.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, try to attend a rehab session once just for the fun of it and see what “OTHERS” have passed through.

Been used and abused is nothing knew to me and “other people”.

You still didn't answer my question.

Have a nice night
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Beremx(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree I hope you love your mother? I hope you won’t go to that far insulting your beloved mother?

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wittyduchess:
Ah ,you are the one talking like this?

And you think the op is the only one who has had such parents? We choose to be who we want. We choose to be at peace,we choose to be better not only for ourselves but for future generations.

Again ,I ask you ,do you think this guy is on the right path to redemption?

If you want castigation from me ,I think the op has already done justice to that. He has not spared words to use on his mother,so?na my contribution you dey find? undecided
When a woman empties her emotions on SM, it's called a path to healing but I noticed when men do it, they get tagged as weak, misogynistic and damaged. Many women came out to talk of rape and mental health issues and were hailed as strong and independent but men do same and are called ugly names. I just wonder why?

Talking out may be his own path to redemption. Please don't tell me you know how it feels because you don't. You are not and can never be OP. Let him rant, at least people can advise him or console him or whatever. Too much of internalising issues are making men commit suicides these days.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
luminouz:

When a woman empties her emotions on SM, it's called a path to healing but I noticed when men do it, they get tagged as weak, misogynistic and damaged. Many women came out to talk of rape and mental health issues and were hailed as strong and independent but men do same and are called ugly names. I just wonder why?

Talking out may be his own path to redemption. Please don't tell me you know how it feels because you don't. You are not and can never be OP. Let him rant, at least people can advise him or console him or whatever. Too much of internalising issues are making men commit suicides these days.

K.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
@TheGidRedpillar

Please take that woman to the hospital this night or tommorow morning at the latest.

It's those that are alive that can forgive and be forgiven.

You only have one mother, bro.

Just one.
You will never have any other mother.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by LotaTee: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.
You are an insensitive person. You could have created a thread to do this instead of doing it here.The young man is trying to express his pain even if his choice of words are harsh but you are out of line, mister.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
LotaTee:
You are an insensitive person. You could have created a thread to do this instead of doing it here.The young man is trying to express his pain even if his choice of words are harsh but you are out of line, mister.
Some people no well.

They think their reality is all there is to life.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:
@TheGidRedpillar

Please take that woman to the hospital this night or tommorow morning at the latest.

It's those that are alive that can forgive and be forgiven.

You only have one mother, bro.

Just one.
You will never have any other mother.

This is the exact same thing she says everytime to make me feel choiceless and ultimately compel me to do whatever she wants me to do. She have used this exact same sentence to manipulate me all my life, so basically, you are just pissing me off even more!
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Zonefree(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Beremx:
Zonefree I hope you love your mother? I hope you won’t go to that far insulting your beloved mother?

It is well with you
Your love for me can't be quantified, Beremx
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by barinedan(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
She is your mum no matter what, you don't have to use dirty names on her. That's bad of you

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Psoul(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
you quoted the wrong person

Oh .. sorry about that
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Psoul(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

I felt so bad reading this.
You may have your reason to feel the way you are feeling about ur mother.
I want to let u know that she still remains a mother to you.

Stop all this attitude u are displaying here. I don't think it makes u look wise.
Don't even feel that her curse may be empty.

Be careful so that you don't find urslf in very bad situation in future.
I am telling you out of experience.
Go make peace wt ur mother now that she is still alive.

Your mother may be wrong and you too is also wrong.
Her curses may have effect on u.
Be careful.
You have the right to accept this or throw it away.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by CSTRR: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is the exact same thing she says everytime to make me feel choiceless and ultimately compel me to do whatever she wants me to do. She have used this exact same sentence to manipulate me all my life, so basically, you are just pissing me off even more!
And she is right.
No matter how bad she may be, that is the truth.
Na only she be your mama.

The only thing you can do is to make the rest of her life enjoyable to the best of your ability.

That is your burden and your cross to bear as an adult offspring.

Do it and God will bless you and your children will take care of you too.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
CSTRR:

And she is right.
No matter how bad she may be, that is the truth.
Na only she be your mama.

The only thing you can do is to make the rest of her life enjoyable to the best of your ability.

That is your burden and your cross to bear as an adult offspring.

Do it and God will bless you and your children will take care of you too.
God never made such a promise to any non Jew so why aree you lying to him using God's name at that? undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by InsanePsycho(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Just keep on punishing her. She deserves it undecided
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ekejoestar:
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.
Count your blessings because the madness on this streets Na generational curse. You see the product of lack of male figure? Frustrated without the ability to think clearly or manage their emotions. The father probably had serious untreated mental health issues and abandoned the mother to raise this one calling himself Redpill, while displaying his father’s hereditary sickness. This is the reason why you need to be so careful the company you keep and the ideology you absorb. Check their upbringing and you see wonders and chaos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
rita25:
ANYBODY WEY MARRY THIS GUY DON ENTER ONE CHANCE HE WILL DEAL WITH ANYWOMAN THAT ENTERS HIS LIFE .............TUEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao. He suppose come out with his full chest and say his full name so everyone can identify him grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
ImaIma1:

Alas! Nairaland redpill agenda revealed.

So you come everyday to spew all that trash about women because of your mother!

Nairaland redpillers see your leader. See what you guys have been following.
Lmao. When someone has an extreme and unreasonable view, it’s mostly untreated mental health issues and a result of their upbringing. To someone brought up in a normal environment you can see through them that they are completely MAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Still ur mum,plead her to reverse it ooo or else ur eye go red.anything she do pray to God forgiveness on her behalf,na God go decide to punish her.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by baby124: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
The leader still de him Mama house sef grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
OP what did your mom do to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / Wife Fights Her Husband After She Was Told To Pack Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.