Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues (21187 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by sukkot: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
grin march madness
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nukilia: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
sixtus239:
The beginning is sweet but the end is a bitter pill.putin u don't know what the end looks like.
grin End for where? Putin is not Qadaffi grin Let that sink!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Mooh247: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Oga Putin calm down na
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Enoch07: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Russia needs to stop, their point has been made.
Yap, and Ukraine needs to accept for Putin to put back his troops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2022
unclejb2:
After the Russians take control.... What next?
It will be a new day in Ukraine!
I guess

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by 9japride(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs their head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nukilia: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Thisis2raw:

Never stop for your enemy to regain strength, pound the hell out of them till they cease their business

4 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by SimSonJu: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2022
million nsns

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nukilia: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2022
9japride:
[s]Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs their head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.[/s]

This is not a beer parlour discussion man!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by DAMIMONY: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2022
It's good to flex muscles sometimes but it would have been better if this was done to Nigeria.help us kill our polthiefians

2 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Alaefulu(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2022
So this zelesky just hide for bunker dey claim defending Ukraine with innocent life's, had it bben he his an African I would have thought otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nukilia: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
post=111055238:

Putin, back OFF.....

You are kidding me right? grin

Putin is not PMB!
PUTIN is a WARLORD and not a QUOTA SYSTEM LEADER

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Befii: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Do remember Libya as well. It's power play
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by JooEeL(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2022
A brand new day already ruined for the NATO, EU NL e-rats.

With all the media propaganda spiting Russia, allowing for death calls against Putin, the labeling of him as a dictator, trying to make him a villain, the antiquated machinery of the Russians, the demise of 12,000 Russian soldiers, I am quite surprised Kyiv is already surrounded.

The propaganda, especially from U.K, the whorish lapdog of U.S, seems not to be holding effect on a lot anymore. If you doubt me, go listen to WION news (major channel of India). You'd realise that India does not fall for as much propaganda. What is now paining them is that even we blacks, their most wired slaves, are beginning to dust off their useless propaganda.
cheesy

Up Russia and the Soviet jare. grin Thank God there is a country as powerful as Russia to checkmate the oppressive, tricky, manipulative lifestyle of the West. Extremely tricky, slimy people. Always twisting the narrative, trying to divide and conquer people and manipulating their corrupt tech giants (fb, twitter etc.) to do their bidding.

We all know how they clamp down on Oduduwa and Biafra agitations. Say anything against the idiotic Nigerian govt and see your account banned for 30 days. Preach self-agitation and see your account restricted.

Hypocrites!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Ellasure: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs your head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.
I

This truly kiddies brain.

Just asking you, if your neighbours welcome your professed enemies to your neighbourhood and is given them land and military installations and chemical labs developing viruses of the covid19 type, what will you do oga kiddies?

Clap hands and declear owambe party for your neighbours and the incoming crew.

Maybe that is what the Russians Federation are doing but with a different sights and sounds. Everybody in the world have their opinions but the important one is your own.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Where do business day and channels tv who are not on the battlefield getting their news?The western media journalists are covering the war live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nukilia: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
DAMIMONY:
It's good to flex muscles sometimes but it would have been better if this was done to Nigeria.help us kill our polthiefians

grin grin Nigerian politicians are dead meat already!
With the level of poverty and hardship sorrounding them everyday, they'll end up as meat on the plates of the citizens very very soon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Electrochemistry:
I thought they have reached consensus. May God be with Ukraine.
It was punch newspaper that 'hint' the propaganda.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by JooEeL(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs your head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.

If this is how you think, you will cry more

3 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by JooEeL(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmileDance:
Am I the only one who thinks this war is meaningless and unnecessary?

Very meaningful war which Russia has made her point very clear.

Back off NATO! Respect the agreements. Do not jeopardise our existence.

You are a black man so its normal for our type to not be able to see clearly into the future. That's why the west is raping our lands till today and giving us chicken feed as a return in forms of aids and grants, and of course, you'll applaud them as the black men that we are.

14 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by JooEeL(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
unclejb2:
After the Russians take control.... What next?

Round table discussions on parts of Ukraine that seek self-determination. (The main point the West keeps suppressing in their propaganda).

An installation of a new govt or a reversal of the stance of the Zelensky government toward the crafty NATO expansionism.

A very clear statement to the West: "We will never be emasculated by you!"

5 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Analyst7: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
JooEeL:
A brand new day already ruined for the NATO, EU NL e-rats.

With all the media propaganda spiting Russia, allowing for death calls against Putin, the labeling of him as a dictator, trying to make him a villain, the antiquated machinery of the Russians, the demise of 12,000 Russian soldiers, I am quite surprised Kyiv is already surrounded.

The propaganda, especially from U.K, the whorish lapdog of U.S, seems not to be holding effect on a lot anymore. If you doubt me, go listen to WION news (major channel of India). You'd realise that India does not fall for as much propaganda. What is now paining them is that even we blacks, their most wired slaves, are beginning to dust off their useless propaganda.
cheesy

Up Russia and the Soviet jare. grin Thank God there is a country as powerful as Russia to checkmate the oppressive, tricky, manipulative lifestyle of the West. Extremely tricky, slimy people. Always twisting the narrative, trying to divide and conquer people and manipulating their corrupt tech giants (fb, twitter etc.) to do their bidding.

We all know how they clamp down on Oduduwa and Biafra agitations. Say anything against the idiotic Nigerian govt and see your account banned for 30 days. Preach self-agitation and see your account restricted.

Hypocrites!
Thank you man
I don't know how alot of people don't usually see that the good US does is for their greater good not exactly the people they're doing it for

10 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Sltp: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
So Gadaffi and Sadam were terrorist groups?

5 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Analyst7: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ellasure:
I

This truly kiddies brain.

Just asking you, if your neighbours welcome your professed enemies to your neighbourhood and is given them land and military installations and chemical labs developing viruses of the covid19 type, what will you do oga kiddies?

Clap hands and declear owambe party for your neighbours and the incoming crew.

Maybe that is what the Russians Federation are doing but with a different sights and sounds. Everybody in the world have their opinions but the important one is your own.
I don't know how some people don't relate somethings to their own self, always being hypocritical
Whys US alliance always about military or weapon shit
Why can't it just be about economics amenities only

8 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by DimIsaac10(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ukraine should beg them ooooo...
How can you be fighting a country that is bigger than Nigeria 19 times? Can they even challenge Nigeria?. War is bad o
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by godofuck231: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thisis2raw:
no , no , not at all, them talk sayvthem de defeat Russia, I just need to see the final result , media say na 300-100 now e be like 800,000 -1000

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by alone1fun12: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by descarado: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nukilia:
Zelensky must be caught today and dealt with ruthlessly for wasting the lives of the people! BL**dy comedian!
Very foolish man. He who ran away from war is not a coward but have gone to restrategise. What message is he sending?
That he is a strong man?

Even lions in the jungle know how to choose their fight. The weaker lion know when to surrender and allow the stronger one be the king of the jungle.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.