Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues (21201 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Orgym(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
I wish you can understand how complex a national security could be. Am not supporting killing of innocent citizens but I tell, Russia has taken an appropriate step. The comedian president should have prevented this by negotiation.

9japride:
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs their head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by AdeniyiA(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmileDance:
Am I the only one who thinks this war is meaningless and unnecessary?
Not to Putin, obviously
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by 9japride(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Orgym:

I wish you can understand how complex a national security could be. Am not supporting killing of innocent citizens but I tell, Russia has taken an appropriate step. The comedian president should have prevented this by negotiation.

[color=#006600][/color]

If you say so. Me I don't see any person as super human. Man is naturally selfish/greedy and most people have higher level of animalistic trait in them. Las las everyone will have sense. Since Putin is the ideal kind of person good for a country, we need to have someone like him to heard all countries in world let everyone rest. Till then lest all watch the war movie.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Horus(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
[WARNING This post contains graphic images that may be disturbing to viewers. Viewer discretion is advised
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZmeczoaXj4

Ukrainian capital Kyiv hit by devastating Russian airstrikes
WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES
[WARNING This post contains graphic images that may be disturbing to viewers. Viewer discretion is advised]
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by MDK777: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin Why Am AngrY With Puttin Is That He Was Not As Mean And WICKEd Just As USA If Not He Could Hav Turn That CommedIAn Head Into SuYa.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by msrcusgarvey6(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Not since 2014 but 1987. Sentiments were strong if you visit Luviv, Vinitsa and go East wards to Donetsk, Lugansk Kharkov. Because the Easterners felt " monkey de work baboon fe chop"
kingthreat:

The crisis is deeper than what you just wrote here. This is a crisis that has been brewing since 2014. The diplomatic interventions have not been working on both sides hence the military one . The Ukrainian president should surrender, unless more and more will be killed.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by sammiewrite(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ukrainians own the key to ending this war by standing up to their president who has decided to use them as pawns. Ukraine should never have gotten themselves involved in whatever is going on between Nato/US and Russia. The funny thing is, at the end of the day, ordinary Ukrainians would be the biggest losers. They will be the one to cope with inflation, poverty, joblessness, insecurity, decayed infrastructure, etc. As for Zelensky, he will just run out of the country to go enjoy the proceed of his betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by kingthreat(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
Not since 2014 but 1987. Sentiments were strong if you visit Luviv, Vinitsa and go East wards to Donetsk, Lugansk Kharkov. Because the Easterners felt " monkey de work baboon fe chop"

Thanks for enlightening. Will read more on this.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by JooEeL(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Astoria:
Welldone. Join us here.

U sabi
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by iyke2frankeze: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Russia needs to stop, their point has been made.
Not until the small man agrees that he is a small man.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by babajero(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Now Russia have been exposed as an overated cowards, who go on air to fight a fight that should be fought on ground.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Athemisia: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111055238:
Curfew just coming in after thousands of lives have been wasted?
Anyways, rather late than never.

Putin, back OFF..... NOW!!!

undecided

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Orgym(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Some nations are world power today because of certain decisions they took at critical time. This decision can make or mar their personalities but may be to the best interest of theIr country.

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you say so. Me I don't see any person as super human. Man is naturally selfish/greedy and most people have higher level of animalistic trait in them. Las las everyone will have sense. Since Putin is the ideal kind of person good for a country, we need to have someone like him to heard all countries in world let everyone rest. Till then lest all watch the war movie.

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by 9japride(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Orgym:
Some nations are world power today because of certain decisions they took at critical time. This decision can make or mar their personalities but may be to the best interest of theIr country.

[color=#006600][/color]

Life is all about risk though and there is no morality in politics anyway. I doubt if Ukraine will forgive Russia, same as Finnish people who have great resentment towards Russia because of the war they fought. I only pity the Russia people as their leader tries he's look to have a grip in European region. Lest observe them
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by TheOgaBoss: 2:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Bloggersp:

Russia is protecting it's territory from the evil Nazi NATO, if the u.s.a and NATO wants a new member they should invite their neighbors in America(Mexico, Chile,Brazil, Columbia etc).
Russia made their points clear (A neutral Ukraine) besides Ukraine was very peaceful before NATO came with their madness
Try focusing on the problem because Russia is the solution
that is what people don't understand, NATO is only interested in ukrain because of its strategic location to Russia and that is an existential threat to Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.