Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues (21186 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Ceasefire To Be Announced In Coming Hours – Hamas Official / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by descarado: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Analyst7:

I don't know how some people don't relate somethings to their own self, always being hypocritical
Whys US alliance always about military or weapon shit
Why can't it just be about economics amenities only
New weapons are produced every yr.
Pray, how will the manufacturers smile to the bank if not causing chaos all over the world?

As we are moaning, they are busy checking the performance and strength of their weapons, mistakes they made and already on drawing table to produce new ones.
And we, the ewus are busy cheering them so we can feel fly with ourselves

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by gaspology(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs your head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.
My friend, just shut up and face your local problems grin

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Bloggersp: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
9japride:
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs their head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.
Russia is protecting it's territory from the evil Nazi NATO, if the u.s.a and NATO wants a new member they should invite their neighbors in America(Mexico, Chile,Brazil, Columbia etc).
Russia made their points clear (A neutral Ukraine) besides Ukraine was very peaceful before NATO came with their madness
Try focusing on the problem because Russia is the solution

5 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
God bless Mother Russia! If you hate Buhari And you love and support Zelensky you an idiot. Nigerians just like Ukrainians are suffering and being killed daily. Leadership problem obviously. Make hypocrisy nor go destroy us oooh

beegameh:
Hmm
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by greatness77: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sltp:
So Gadaffi and Sadam were terrorist groups?
Dont mind dat guy, kosovo,yugoslavia and cambodia all dis countries was invaded by us nato and killed over 200,000 civilians,
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by MYHUBBY: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
no Ukrainian will ever like Russian for the rest of their life, even the generations to come will read this history

Putin is really unintelligent President
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by eegold: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sltp:
So Gadaffi and Sadam were terrorist groups?
Don’t answer that fish brain.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Sleekfingers: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Sources:
Business Today
Channels TV

How that one concern me ? Nigeria too is at war. Nobody ain't talking about it anymore, na one useless Ukraine and russia dem dey talk....

I spit
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Ejiphill09(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
angry
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmileDance:
Am I the only one who thinks this war is meaningless and unnecessary?

Not just you ...same here too
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by kingthreat(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Guys please reason this crises, is it not childish for Russia to be shelling Ukraine? To me it's insane. And those supporting Russia, using America as a reference who attacked terrorist groups needs your head to be checked up properly. What Russia is doing, is what kids usually do when they get angry especially when they are playing with their mates. They tend to scatter everything. Nonsense.

The crisis is deeper than what you just wrote here. This is a crisis that has been brewing since 2014. The diplomatic interventions have not been working on both sides hence the military one . The Ukrainian president should surrender, unless more and more will be killed.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Analyst7: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
descarado:

New weapons are produced every yr.
Pray, how will the manufacturers smile to the bank if not causing chaos all over the world?

As we are moaning, they are busy checking the performance and strength of their weapons, mistakes they made and already on drawing table to produce new ones.
And we, the ewus are busy cheering them so we can feel fly with ourselves
Ain't cheering nobody my guy, main shit is that, Africa is still messed up regardless of their war
But I will point out hypocrisy if I see one
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Easylifelomo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Say no to war
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Didi2d(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nukilia:
Zelensky must be caught today and dealt with ruthlessly for wasting the lives of the people! BL**dy comedian!

I hear say him don japa since to poland

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Lovenorth: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
The comedian has caused a lot of damage upon his people
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Lovenorth: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
So Gaddafi was a terrorist? No matter how you try to do a double standard, it would never make Putin to stop a legally special military operation in Ukraine
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Zane2point4(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Obyangel:
Ukrainian military and citizens needs to surrender and hand over Zelenksy the comedian to Putin and Russia Federation militarygrin

Coward, thats what you are, surrender unto say they are the aggressor or what??

In certain cases a man shld stand his ground when attacked!!!!!!

If naija is attcked for any reason ,everyone will stand and defend his home state, the likes of women like u will port to ghana’
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
exist I the only two who says this invasion is meaningless and unnecessary
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by AngelicBeing: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
angry
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Demolakay: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
soo wat ur saying is d people bombed at Hiroshima were terrorists? thousands killed nd displaced in Libya were terrorists? also in vietnam,yemen etc all are terrorists? While i dnt support Russia invasion of Ukraine,i think pple should stop giving excuses for America's inadequacies.They said Saddam Hussein was building weapons of mass destruction,afta many years nd destruction of iraq,dey didn't c anything.They went to Libya,killed Gaddafi,destroyed d country,till now we dnt knw why.Yet pple see America as d saint nd Russia as d sinner.As for me,i think America''s excesses need to b checked,they are biting more dan dey can chew.

3 Likes

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by ufotunang: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let the Ukraine president give Russia and that stupid devilish Putin their 3 states Russia are claiming to be their own states....and let there be peace...if Putin dies I will see if he will take the 3 states along with him to his grave...so what is the gain in fighting for land and material things and killing innocent people
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Obyangel: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zane2point4:

Coward, thats what you are, surrender unto say they are the aggressor or what??

In certain cases a man shld stand his ground when attacked!!!!!!

If naija is attcked for any reason ,everyone will stand and defend his home state, the likes of women like u will port to ghana’

Keep decieving yourself. Brave for mouth and common Fulani herdsmen are dealing with your kinsmen in your state.

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Zane2point4(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Obyangel:

Keep decieving yourself. Brave for mouth and common Fulani herdsmen are dealing with your kinsmen in your state.

Which fulani and which state, i hvnt seen those fools before, but what i told u is the truth’

We go to war for peace atimes’
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by studentwriter(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nukilia:
Zelensky must be caught today and dealt with ruthlessly for wasting the lives of the people! BL**dy comedian!
another idiot spotted
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Obyangel: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zane2point4:

Which fulani and which state, i hvnt seen those fools before, but what i told u is the truth’

We go to war for peace atimes’

Ordinary riot scares the hell out of you, and is here talking about war.
You think war is child's play? Only the sound of gun will make you wish to run to Benin republic.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Zane2point4(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Obyangel:

Ordinary riot scares the hell out of you, and is here talking about war.
You think war is child's play? Only the sound of gun will make you wish to run to Benin republic.

This guy u funny, this is a faceless forum,but i tell you I’ve bn hearing the sound of guns since i was 8’
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by fydence: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Russia needs to stop, their point has been made.

The idea wasn't to make a Point but to draw a Line... A Big Bold Line

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
JooEeL:
A brand new day already ruined for the NATO, EU NL e-rats.

With all the media propaganda spiting Russia, allowing for death calls against Putin, the labeling of him as a dictator, trying to make him a villain, the antiquated machinery of the Russians, the demise of 12,000 Russian soldiers, I am quite surprised Kyiv is already surrounded.

The propaganda, especially from U.K, the whorish lapdog of U.S, seems not to be holding effect on a lot anymore. If you doubt me, go listen to WION news (major channel of India). You'd realise that India does not fall for as much propaganda. What is now paining them is that even we blacks, their most wired slaves, are beginning to dust off their useless propaganda.
cheesy

Up Russia and the Soviet jare. grin Thank God there is a country as powerful as Russia to checkmate the oppressive, tricky, manipulative lifestyle of the West. Extremely tricky, slimy people. Always twisting the narrative, trying to divide and conquer people and manipulating their corrupt tech giants (fb, twitter etc.) to do their bidding.

We all know how they clamp down on Oduduwa and Biafra agitations. Say anything against the idiotic Nigerian govt and see your account banned for 30 days. Preach self-agitation and see your account restricted.

Hypocrites!
Welldone. Join us here.

1 Like

Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by Emychina(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
WhizdomXX:
I
Is for imbe
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by 9japride(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bloggersp:

Russia is protecting it's territory from the evil Nazi NATO, if the u.s.a and NATO wants a new member they should invite their neighbors in America(Mexico, Chile,Brazil, Columbia etc).
Russia made their points clear (A neutral Ukraine) besides Ukraine was very peaceful before NATO came with their madness
Try focusing on the problem because Russia is the solution
[color=#006600][/color]

It does not make sense. Same way killer herdsmen are protecting their interest by attacking agrarian communities.
Re: Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues by 9japride(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nukilia:

This is not a beer parlour discussion man!
[color=#006600][/color]

You guys think you are woke? That's why you don't see any issues with killer herdsmen attacks in the country or continuous voting of archaic individuals to sensitive positions. Having a political stands means anything goes? I don't want to hear any complains from you guys concerning how politicians run this country since any mere mortal who is opportune to hold a higher position does something wrong is politically correct. All the dictators in Africa are all doing what's best for their country. Las las everyone go get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sudan Women Attend Training Camp To Learn How To Fight (Video) / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.