Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. (8488 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by otherway: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2018
After reading the thread where guys shared their experience I feel we should learn a thing or two from the ladies experience too.
https://www.nairaland.com/4716126/how-nigerian-men-sexually-abused/10#70950753

Jesus helped me get over mine and now as a married man with kids I still have the vivid memories but thanks to Jesus who has made me triumph.

Because of the privacy involved in This, you may need to use any other moniker asides from your present one.

Ladies over to you.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Kharol1234: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
copy copy cus we read abt boy childs molestation dis mawin na its female molestation all d female cum lets hear ur part of bin molested..........we r all hears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by otherway: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Kharol1234:
copy copy cus we read abt boy childs molestation dis mawin na its female molestation all d female cum lets hear ur part of bin molested..........we r all hears

I hope they fit come out share.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Deadlock: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2018
You just created this because of the other thread about males.
Keep them coming,.... Fingers Crossed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by anayolity: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ladies are sillyy preeks ...they wont wanna theirs sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by courna(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
let's hear something from the other side..
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by otherway: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
anayolity:
Ladies are sillyy preeks ...they wont wanna theirs sad sad

Well too bad it seems the ladies just want to keep mum.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
otherway:

Well too bad it seems the ladies just want to keep mum.

What do you want them to type? Things that didn't happen or what?

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by otherway: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Admin401:

What do you want them to type? Things that didn't happen or what?

You will be amazed to know what many ladies have passed through in the hands of their very own brothers and fathers let alone uncles and strangers.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
otherway:

You will be amazed to know what many ladies have passed through in the hands of their very own brothers and fathers let alone uncles and strangers.
Somehow I doubt that. Parents focus more on their female children then the male, so chances of molestation happening MIGHT be little. My problem is, with the amount of men that were molested as kid, why does it go unnoticed?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Only 2% of us get molested by men. We just like playing the victim or vulnerable part. If you ask any average Nigerian lady how she lost her virginity, Rape is the common answer. No one will like to say she gave it up freely for a Hungry man size indomie and two fried eggs.

As early as the age of 13, most of us already know the ‘Bottom Power’ and using it to gain more financial strength from men

As we ladies always say in our small discussions

“Closed legs does not pay the bills, Open legs does’

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
otherway:
After reading the thread where guys shared their experience I feel we should learn a thing or two from the ladies experience too.

Jesus helped me get over mine and now as a married man with kids I still have the vivid memories but thanks to Jesus who has made me triumph.

Because of the privacy involved in This, you may need to use any other moniker asides from your present one.

Ladies over to you.
well mine was really traumatizing ,, I was 15year old, just left secondary school, I just started exploring,, boys all on my tail,, so I met this banker,, he was real nice n bought me stuffs, so one day he invited me to his house, innocent me wanted to visit a guy the way my friends were visiting guys,, wen I got there we laughed n talked, not realizing he has locked the door n hid the key,,, after sometime while watching tv,, he removed his boxers n told me to touch his dickk,, That was the first time I saw a dickk ,, he told me to rub it, I said no , went to the door to leave the house n it was locked,,,before I knew it he dragged me back n told me I won’t leave the house till he comes,, if I don’t he will beat me up, he started touching my breast n immediately I started crying ,, I was scared couldn’t believe this guy was the nice banker, I started rubbing his dick , he said I wasn’t doing it well, that he will slap me o, I kept doing it,, he then said put ur mouth on it,, i was like I can’t do that God4bid, he slapped me n said put it in ur mouth, which I did ,, he didn’t still come , told me to remove my gen n pant I said no,, he started hiting me, i started shouting , he told me to shut up or he would call his friends n they will all rape me, i was scared n tired so kept quiet, removed my trousers, then he started trying to penetrate me,, he realized I was a virgin, I was crying n begging , please leave me alone I beg u, he went to the bathroom, used soap on his dick , so it would get in, i was trying to run he dragged me with my hair n told me to lay down , well I did,, he couldn’t get in n the soap was hurting me,, then I began to shout n didn’t care anymore,, thankfully a man came to his house with a Bible as soon as he opened the door I ran out with no pant, wore my trousers outside...he couldn’t penetrate n didn’t come, he started begging me instantly n blamed it on the devil,, bloody lier!!! I left his house crying profoundly!!! Didn’t believe it... I only told my best friend!!! That’s one day I will never forget.... cried to my God for him to fight for me!! He had an accident weeks l8r n broke his legs!! That’s not enough he will hv a misrable life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Only 2% of us get molested by men. We just like playing the victim or vulnerable part. If you ask any average Nigerian lady how she lost her virginity, Rape is the common answer. No one will like to say she gave it up freely for a Hungry man size indomie and two fried eggs.

As early as the age of 13, most of us already know the ‘Bottom Power’ and using it to gain more financial strength from men

You are either a man using a female moniker or a woman that abhors feminism, keeps male friends and has lots of elder brothers. Am I right or right?

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

go get a life dude and stop bashing women with your fake account.

17 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
MajorJeffery:
You are either a man using a female moniker or a woman that abhors feminism, keeps male friends and has lots of elder brothers. Am I right or right?
that's a dude.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
MajorJeffery:

I do hang out with male friends a lot. You guys can keep secrets well

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

We know you sleep around for a pack of noodles and eggs.Why not shut the Bleep up and let those who have been molested share their experiences?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:
We know you sleep around for a pack of noodles and eggs.Why not shut the Bleep up and let those who have been molested share their experiences?

Holy Mary, Please tell us how you lost your Virginity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by donoro(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
stargyall:
well mine was really traumatizing ,, I was 15year old, just left secondary school, I just started exploring,, boys all on my tail,, so I met this banker,, he was real nice n bought me stuffs, so one day he invited me to his house, innocent me wanted to visit a guy the way my friends were visiting guys,, wen I got there we laughed n talked, not realizing he has locked the door n hid the key,,, after sometime while watching tv,, he removed his boxers n told me to touch his dickk,, That was the first time I saw a dickk ,, he told me to rub it, I said no , went to the door to leave the house n it was locked,,,before I knew it he dragged me back n told me I won’t leave the house till he comes,, if I don’t he will beat me up, he started touching my breast n immediately I started crying ,, I was scared couldn’t believe this guy was the nice banker, I started rubbing his dick , he said I wasn’t doing it well, that he will slap me o, I kept doing it,, he then said put ur mouth on it,, i was like I can’t do that God4bid, he slapped me n said put it in ur mouth, which I did ,, he didn’t still come , told me to remove my gen n pant I said no,, he started hiting me, i started shouting , he told me to shut up or he would call his friends n they will all rape me, i was scared n tired so kept quiet, removed my trousers, then he started trying to penetrate me,, he realized I was a virgin, I was crying n begging , please leave me alone I beg u, he went to the bathroom, used soap on his dick , so it would get in, i was trying to run he dragged me with my hair n told me to lay down , well I did,, he couldn’t get in n the soap was hurting me,, then I began to shout n didn’t care anymore,, thankfully a man came to his house with a Bible as soon as he opened the door I ran out with no pant, wore my trousers outside...he couldn’t penetrate n didn’t come, he started begging me instantly n blamed it on the devil,, bloody lier!!! I left his house crying profoundly!!! Didn’t believe it... I only told my best friend!!! That’s one day I will never forget.... cried to my God for him to fight for me!! He had an accident weeks l8r n broke his legs!! That’s not enough he will hv a misrable life
chai see lie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
These ones are looking for who they will troll all through her NL life.

My heart goes out to all the victims.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Holy Mary, Please tell us how you lost your Virginity
GTFO.
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by samysmoothfresh: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
pocohantas:
These ones are looking for who they will troll all through her NL life.

My heart goes out to all the victims.

see this one.

Na common trolling you dey fear like this........................like say you go die if dem troll you undecided

share your experience!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
MhisTahrah:

don't waste your time,he's a troll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Never have i been molested, abused or harrased sexually.

Grew up with no dad( Was late before i grew up)three older brothers and my mum. Growing up, i was one of the boys. Even stubborn than all 3 of dem put together.
Parents in d neighbourhood told their kids to steer clear of me. And that seemed to be what i needed since i hated the lot of them without a reason anyway.

I was growing up and realised i'm supposed to be a gurl and not a boy, and i felt inclined to change for d better. But having lived in the same neighbourhood for more than a decade didn't help matters, since everyone already knew me to be d rebellious kid.

So instead of turning a new leaf, i chose to live up to my reputation.

I'm grown up today and i'm d exact opposite of who i was as a kid. I was never molested, but i know what it means to feel unloved!

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
On a forum where guys are quick to call you bitter, frustrated and sometimes make up pathetic stories about you if you type contrary to their opinions or views? Nah..... This thread will be more of an object of humiliation than a psychological relief.

Anyways I'm here as a shoulder to cry on for whoever cares to share. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Shugavee(f): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
donoro:
chai see lie
get sense abeg!!!
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by futuregovernor: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Wetin u wan do if they tell u. Stupid tread

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by SarakiBukola: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
An alarmingly high amount of women get harassed by male relatives be it fathers, uncles and brothers.

Don't even talk about strangers.

I can NEVER trust an infant daughter with ANY man, it so very sad

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Shugavee(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:
An alarmingly high amount of women get harassed by male relatives be it fathers, uncles and brothers.

Don't even talk about strangers.

I can NEVER trust an infant daughter with ANY man,
NEVER
Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
stargyall:
oniro jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
On a forum where guys are quick to call you bitter, frustrated and sometimes make up pathetic stories about you if you type contrary to their opinions or views? Nah..... This thread will be more of an object of humiliation than a psychological relief.

Anyways I'm here as a shoulder to cry on for whoever cares to share. grin grin

They think we don't know them.

That one be say, e get as you go comment tomorrow...they will ask if your vagina still hurts from the rape, hence your anger.

He who has ears...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon] / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.