Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia (3716 Views)

Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works / Okorocha Lavishes Imo Magistrates With Car Gifts (Photos) / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by AndreUweh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
dayokanu:

You think say na joke, Okay lets exchange Alao Akala to rule Abia and Orji to rule Oyo? deal?

I know Aba traders would love it cos, It means Tura soap would open factory in Aba just for one man
Kanu, take an easy on Akala. Ohakim is worse than Akala.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Anaegboka(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
dayokanu:

You think say na joke, Okay lets exchange Alao Akala to rule Abia and Orji to rule Oyo? deal?

I know Aba traders would love it cos, It means Tura soap would open factory in Aba just for one man
I can't decide for Abians. It's just that I was unfortunate to spend some time at Aba and witnessed the state of decay and rot of infrastructures. Believe me it's a miracle that cholera have not wiped out the city.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Tyche(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
Pathetic. Wetin this traditional rulers dey do sef.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by silfad: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2011
Buying of cars is not the most important thing in Abia now. A trip to Aba will reveal the level of decay in that town. Its a pity that the commercial city of Igbo land is allowed to die a natural death. Aba if properly managed can yield a lot of revenue for Abia State.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by mbulela: 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
Abians deserve what they get.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by texazzpete(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2011
mbulela:

Damn right.

I want these dolts to suffer through their folly so next time around they'll vote with their common sense.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Nosyke(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
texazzpete:

Damn right.

I want these dolts to suffer through their folly so next time around they'll vote with their common sense.
mbulela:

When you dont have something to say why dont you hit the ignore button rather than spew rubbish on a public forum like this.
T.A Orji has never, will never and can never win an election hat is free and fair, however he was foisted on Abians by so called powers that be.Who are totally disconnected from the ordinary masses in Aba or Umuahia.These masses never elected him, rather he rigged himself to power.So they(Abians) dont deserve what they are getting
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Nosyke(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes deal, let's swap , at least the tura and bleaching soap importers, distributors and other beaching related business dealers will get something doing grin grin grin
dayokanu:

Never, I cant agree,

Even though Akala lost elections, he is still the worst governor currently and for the next 2 decades, He did enough harm in 4 yrs to cover for 25yrs

So dont deprive my townsman of that honour pls!!!! Alao Akala is it

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy, you are really very funny, but sorry to disappoint you, T.A. Orji's cluelessness has never been rivaled in the history of mankind and will never be equalled by any human being born of a woman, so please allow the award to go to him. I beg you.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by gidi1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2011
On which roads will the traditional rulers drive the promised cars? #just wondering
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by EzeUche(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
texazzpete:

Damn right.

Be easy on Abians!

The East will NEVER progress if the commercial engine is not invested in.

Aba is one of the most important cities in Africa, thanks to the ingenuity of its denizens.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Anaegboka(m): 2:31am On Jul 02, 2011
Nosyke:

Nwanne ndi Aba kwuru na kama ha ga atunyere onye ngwa ka ha tunyere Orji.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by otondo55: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2011

This man of a Governor is brainless, blind and a slow maggot.

The traditional rules are shameless
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Nosyke(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Lailai

Seee Persiinnnnn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/210789_AKALA_jpg193ef7f66fc93be0328eb883b0b04734

grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO, mehn, that's disgusting are his hands really like that or are they computer works shocked shocked shocked
, And the Award of the Most Clueless Govenor Goes to, Gov .T.A. Orji of Abia State

Anaegboka:

Nwanne ndi Aba kwuru na kama ha ga atunyere onye ngwa ka ha tunyere Orji.

Nsogbu adighi, ha ga e ji anya ha hu ihe ha mere onwe ha,
Onweghi ntuli aka emere na Abia , 2015 Onye Ngwa ga awu Gov Abia State

gidi1:

On which roads will the traditional rulers drive the promised cars? #just wondering

Maybe the cars have ability to fly, Just wondering too grin grin
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
Anybody who has orji has his last name, will surely act like a bastard
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by texazzpete(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Nosyke
You whining coward! Was Abia the only state where rigging was attempted? Akala tried to rig, Ohakim used all the state resources to try to rig. They both failed because the people wanted them out and no matter how much you rig, you cannot hold back an avalanche!

Instead of these excuses you fellows need to decide what you want for your state and do the right thing.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by Nosyke(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
texazzpete:

@Nosyke
You whining coward! Was Abia the only state where rigging was attempted? Akala tried to rig, Ohakim used all the state resources to try to rig. They both failed because the people wanted them out and no matter how much you rig, you cannot hold back an avalanche!

Instead of these excuses you fellows need to decide what you want for your state and do the right thing.

undecided undecided undecided
However, on a second thought I wouldnt join issues with you cos it's obvious that the animal you have as your profile pix, has more good brains than you and might be more informed as to current realities and political dynamics in Abia State
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by SamMilla1(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2011
@sam milla
if what you say is true,then governor sullivan chime has lost my respect.the government has no business spending taxpayers' money on frivolities such as buying cars for traditional rulers or sending people on pilgrimage to "holy land".thats sheer waste of funds and nigerians need to condemn this act which is getting widespread

Dont forget those tad. rulers are part of the government.
They actually do more works than those thieves in the govt houses.
Re: I’ll Redeem My Pledge Of Car Gifts To Traditional Rulers – Governor Orji Of Abia by texazzpete(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2011
Nosyke:

undecided undecided undecided
However, on a second thought I wouldnt join issues with you cos it's obvious that the animal you have as your profile pix, has more good brains than you and might be more informed as to current realities and political dynamics in Abia State

I would have thought that the dangling testicles in the animal pix would have reminded you and your cowardly lot to grow some balls. But no, you're here whining.

I have the 'm' notification beside my Nairaland ID to show the whole world that I'm male. So why exactly were you rooting through my profile? You a fairy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expect 3hrs Fast Train Ride From Lagos To Abuja Soon - Minister / People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 / Saraki Is A Traitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.