Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? (42250 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by phemmyfour: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
psucc:
Calling them out makes no meaning nor difference for the present crop of leaders.

We're in we are in. Till 2023, no amount of prayers, will change it except divine intervention.
Exactly, calling out people without shame makes no difference

A bag of pure water is now N200, no thanks to high cost of diesel

No power
Fuel price has gone up
Electric tarrif is high
Cooking gas is untouchable

Only corruption is working in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by nazicartel(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari na something else.... Can't really tell what Happened to Nigeria. Everything just changed to worst within a minute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Pgateway: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
Jonathan appeared weak and nonchalant like a drunk... So people tend to communicate with him through protest

Buhari is firm and tough, so protest just won't move him
see where the firmness of Buhari has landed us na

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by bonechamberlain(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
angry
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by CSTRR: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2022
The same people that sold you buhari as the Messiah of the world are the same exact people trying to sell you tinubu or osinbajo.

The same people.

It's said that fool me once, shame on you.

But to Fool me twice, that is crazy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Valuepaints20(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Dididrumz(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
They blame previous governments for everything that has gone bad during their tenure.

The Buhari administration is a confirmed FAILURE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by tragergeorge(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Cost of living is increasing everywhere...
Not only in 9ja...
It's their choice not to protest and some persons are protesting ever since ,they are not supposed to be the one Always protesting,you should go pretest too,,if another person enters and this still get worse, you'll still bring the protest pic and call them out too,,,na so e just be for black people okay
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?
Plagiarism.. You go copy my thread shey
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Padipadi: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
It became worst.
And some are trying to sell us Jonathan again, or bring in Osinbajo, or a Tinubu that's in this messed up buharic APC. Or the clowns of politicians that has been declaring up n down to contest.
Non profit of them is qualified.
Who's the qualified one.
A technocrat who has never eaten from govt coffers. Who has a track record of running his biz & family well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Jaapu: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect

Must someone else always fight for you. Come out now. Lead or join a protest.
You still dey imagine if GEJ is in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
NIGERIANS THE TIME IS NOW....

LETS SALVAGE WHAT IS LEFT OF OUR COUNTRY OR WE WILL ALL BE CONSUMED

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by ecolime(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect
Trust me, SAPA dey hit everyone of them hard.

Na shame no gree make dem fit talk grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by GloriousGbola: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2022
For all Gejs faults security agencies still had more decorum. Now they are completely out of control. Efcc in this admin is breaking into houses without warrant. Businesses are being slapped with bizarre tax liens. Ends sars protesters accounts are frozen.

People with the misfortune of having hana Buharis old number are imprisoned by dss.

Basically we are in a police state. And the aftermath of our own tianamen square, the lekki massacre showed there will be no consequences and no international intervention.

So here we are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by CSTRR: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2022
What happened to Jonathan in 2015 was what we call information and hybrid warfare.

It's usually used by superpowers to destabilize weaker nations for their own interests.

APC used it to devastating effect.

And then when you consider an American political machinery like axelrod was behind the scenes, it is not a wonder at how sophisticated they were.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by 4Play(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Protests are more likely where there is hope for change otherwise why protest? With Buhari, Nigerians are facing a situation of utter hopelessness.

I also think many "protesters" from that era have been so completely disproven in their arguments that they see no reason to rally themselves for any new protests.

A lot of the agitators from 2012 are linked to the present government so can't protest.

Multiple reasons.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Chukwumawisdom: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2022
marsman:
Recycling nonsense. Something exactly like this was posted last month now
And is it paining you? You were among the protesters in 2011 that refuse to protest now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by rita25(f): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2022
the whole thing has become a religious stuff, jonathan was a christain we stupidly crucified our own you see muslims they stand by each other no matter how bad a situation may seem they(muslim) see and know what is happening but will never rise against buhari and the christains are too cowardly to do such and the remaining few have been bribed......SHITHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by FryMosquito: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Everyone is learning the hard way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2022
The people that vote for PDP and APC in the next election are the number one problem we have.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Ojemedad: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Bag of ordinary pure water is now 250#, something of #120 before, Omo this thing hard o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by marsman: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Chukwumawisdom:
And is it paining you? You were among the protesters in 2011 that refuse to protest now?
Carry your stupidity out of my mention. So protesting against cruelty then is a sin . And as for your information i stood for the endsars protest like many celebrities in these pictures, i only started doubting the authenticity of the movement when some group of cretins started using to attack peoples tribe. I will always stand against cruelty no matter my affiliation with the creator. The funny thing is that many of this public figures are not even quite, about the present predicament of our nation courtesy of the president and his cabinet, but it was not their protest that booted the government out, it was the vote of the suffocating masses.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by CSTRR: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Egg is now N100.

Egg that I used to buy for N40 not too long ago.

Mad o.

This is a miracle.
A buhari masterclass on how to destroy an economy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Skillsnigeria: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeria women, are you here grin
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by system21: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2022
We were told that Buhari was will fight security and Osinbajo economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by SocialJustice: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?
If Buhari use DSS, army and police harass you, you will mind your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by smirn(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
psucc:
Calling them out makes no meaning nor difference for the present crop of leaders.

We're in we are in. Till 2023, no amount of prayers, will change it except divine intervention.
2023 Will Make no difference as far as we know, we perceive that successive government are always worst than their predecessors.
Everyone is beginning to see the reality so no one want to talk or protest.
Funny to state that we judge our economy by mere price of commodities instead of the affordability. A price of cement is now 5000k but people afford it more than when it was selling for just 1500k.
Turning around the economy is all about creating opportunities and it's a process.
People are now crying that they is no fuel whereas we didn't know any scarcity for over four years ago now.
We need to accept realities and be patient as a people. Let see how 2023 is going to change things.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Exceed15: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Thank God I wasn't one of the gullible people APC deceived when they rejected GEJ and packaged Buhari. The difference is very clear. We all can see it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by farouk2much(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari is a shege dan buroba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

There is a Yoruba saying that "ti enu ba je oju a ti" WHEN THE TONGUE IS TASTEFULLY CORRUPTED, THE EYES WILL REMAIN FOOLISHLY DOCILE. That is why all the known scriptures books repeatedly warned every person in position of authority or position of influence to beware of gift, because gift do fold the tongue of the righteous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by smirn(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Egg is now N100.

Egg that I used to buy for N40 not too long ago.

Mad o.

This is a miracle.
A buhari masterclass on how to destroy an economy.
Then why not go into egg production? It's a big opportunity with the high selling price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Meets Aisha Buhari (photos) / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.