Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? (42252 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Brushstrokes20: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Too bad most folks are keeping mute! undecided

The lifeless, heartless, brainless, useless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by tnerro1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is the problem of being a soft leader like Jonathan, everybody will disrespect you.

Make dem try Buhari na, all of them don go hide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by azuba4u: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
GOD PURNISH BUHARI
GOD PURNISH TINUBU
GOD PURNISH APC
TUNDER FIRE ANYBODY AGAIN THAT WE TELL US TO VOTE FOR APC IN 2023!!!.

ARRANT NONSENSE

NDI AKPU AMU!!!!

SHEE UNA DON SEE UNA LIFE.

WE WARENED YOU PEOPLE, YORUBAS, UNA NO GREE HEAR!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Nova1988(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
may Gaddafi rape your children... Most islamists are rapists!

Oh I see.....your just uneducated and a tribalistic bigot. Enjoy! I don't like arguing with frustrated lowlife trolls like you, I can lose some brain cells in the process.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by oyoofong(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
what has changed? The men guys are in power today, Unfortunately, the paid groups ae the worst off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
Lol! You can say anything to make yourself feel better... It doesn't change fact.

What fact does it not change and how does my comment make me feel better?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Wazobia2216: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect
What it means is that Jonathan was gentleman and innocent, they were bribed to put up that show!

That Soyinka, Jide Kosoko, and many role models were involved in that scam was disappointing!

They can't try this shit with Buhari, na die them dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by blesdman(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari and northerners are determined to destroy this country. We need to choose our own determination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Mayeldah(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
They all played into the Propaganda set up by APC lying machines.

They have realized their mistakes but it is rather late.

We can only wail till 2023, maybe then we could correct or worsen the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by freshkpomo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 Helinus
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Cantonese: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
culcat:
No HOPE in this country/present administration.
Even our VP Osinbajo is using power bank.

It is either you be witch or wizard bros. Wetin your eyes fly so tay e no see the fila for the man head, your eye no see the man Senator. Na the power bank wey im dey hide na im you see.

Sha on my behalf abeg go get one small stout for your observation.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by xrenzy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?
sorry bro they will only read and skip no one will listen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Remman(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nova1988:

Oh I see.....your just uneducated and a tribalistic bigot. Enjoy! I don't like arguing with frustrated lowlife trolls like you, I can lose some brain cells in the process.
you're more foolish than your ancestors and your watery brain is made of a pig's breast milk. Talking with you is a huge waste of time as your body is made of wool and ceramics which makes you a typical idol.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by PointZerom: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
OmenkaLives should tell us what has changed.
The picture below says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by rita25(f): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
WILL YOU FOR ANYREASON AGREE ON A STRIKE AGAINST BUHARI?
Aflix:
Everything is not religion. I’m a Muslim and I have spoken and still speak vehemently against Buhari government.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by blesdman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

Well Jonathan wasn'tthe best but better than Buhari and we taught Buhari will be better. However my major concern is there were uproar during Jonathan's time, from North, South, East and West, and now we are experiencing a worst scenario yet no one could speak up
Reason for the quietness is cos of the brutality of buhari antics. He has dictatorial tendencies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by McAausim: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
sad

Nigerians are so useless and confused... Don't come out to protest nation wide...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by poiZon: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?
You forgot to add, 107million barrels of oil disappeared between march and december of 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by poiZon: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect
Where the strength to protest?
How will u struggle and buy beans at 150naira per cup, come loan money from loan app take buy kerosene @450naita per litre abi na gas @750naira per kg come get strength protest.
Now protest dey very costly..
U r paying to protest now, then u were paid to protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by bluefilm: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
The saddest part is that if you ask most of these idiots mentioning Buhari's name to suggest how the country's economic situation can be improved, you will become so dumbfounded with how clueless they are on such matters.

But yet, they are here blaming Buhari up and down and venting their frustrations on Seun's servers as if Buhari is the only reason now why everything is wrong in their lives since they were born.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by spy24(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
4Play:
Protests are more likely where there is hope for change otherwise why protest? With Buhari, Nigerians are facing a situation of utter hopelessness.

I also think many "protesters" from that era have been so completely disproven in their arguments that they see no reason to rally themselves for any new protests.

A lot of the agitators from 2012 are linked to the present government so can't protest.

Multiple reasons.

Your first paragraph is the point

Everybody don give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by bilulu(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jonathan appeared weak and nonchalant like a drunk... So people tend to communicate with him through protest

Buhari is firm and tough, so protest just won't move him

What did EndSars , Mumu don do, Revolution now , Ipob seat at home , Yoruba Nation protest achieve under Buhari.... Absolutely nothing!!!

Yea he gave you guys freedom of speech and you guys took it as weakness now that this one isn't tolerating freedom of speech hope you guys re enjoying the administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
CSTRR:
The same people that sold you buhari as the Messiah of the world are the same exact people trying to sell you tinubu or osinbajo.

The same people.

It's said that fool me once, shame on you.

But to Fool me twice, that is crazy.

Will they listen? All will be well and good on election day and they will forget the wrongs in the past 4 years to of course assuage their religious and tribal sentiments! Our people never learn! It will continue to get worse and worse with the majority of voter's mentality! If you have a chance to japa, please do!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exceed15:
Thank God I wasn't one of the gullible people APC deceived when they rejected GEJ and packaged Buhari. The difference is very clear. We all can see it

They were gullible the first time but what should we call those who voted him for the second term? Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
smirn:

The worst is yet to come. Take it or leave it.

Abi. As long as our people continue to vote based on religious and tribal sentiments, the worst is yet to come and that statement is even an understatement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
onuman:

If president Buhari and VP Osinbajo contest the same offices in 2023, they may win.
Ethno-religious bigotry guards lots of Nigeria's voters.

You can say that again bro! I will continue to maintain this stance along with you! Our voters will never learn! SMH.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oche211:
What Buhari had done to Nigerians and Nigeria will be a case study for the next generation.

If the next generation are not ethni-religious bigots like the current generation o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alldew:
The reason they are not protesting is cos they are too hungry to start with. You might think that they are not feeling but trust me the suffering touch every Dick and Tom.

Nah, they are ashamed their votes with religious and tribal sentiments can have real life consequences especially for the horrible second term of the Daura Dvllard.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by VaselineCrew: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
bluefilm:
The saddest part is that if you ask most of these idiots mentioning Buhari's name to suggest how the country's economic situation can be improved, you will become so dumbfounded with how clueless they are on such matters.

But yet, they are here blaming Buhari up and down and venting their frustrations on Seun's servers as if Buhari is the only reason now why everything is wrong in their lives since they were born.

Nonsense. angry

Well I’m no economist, but I don’t think being the only president in the world to fly out of your country to seek medical help in another country can be good for your economy, or healthcare system, but what do I know?

Maybe one day, Biden, Putin and the rest will follow in your great leaders footsteps, by coming for medical treatment in LASU.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by VaselineCrew: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jonathan appeared weak and nonchalant like a drunk... So people tend to communicate with him through protest

Buhari is firm and tough, so protest just won't move him

What did EndSars , Mumu don do, Revolution now , Ipob seat at home , Yoruba Nation protest achieve under Buhari.... Absolutely nothing!!!

Na wa ooo, but aren’t you the same guy supporting a Tinubu presidency?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by yemi1504: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
openmine:

Shame dey catch them!
Simple!

Abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.