Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter (42617 Views)

#lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by pacespot(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
But it doesn't mean the second guy is a good guy too, he is helping definitely for a reason. You don't judge men's goodness by the help rendered to a woman, but by the hands of help given to a total stranger. I don't actually pity men in this kind of a situation.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by batb: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
ajayiopy:

IF THERE IS NO SEXUAL INTERCOUSE ATTACHED WITH THE NEW GUY.
GO AHEAD AND TELL HIM,GOD WILL REWARD HIM.
PERSONALLY,ANYTHING I DO FOR WOMAN I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING IN RTETURN.
Don't be a simp! Whatever you do for women must be followed by what you want in return! This must be clearly stated!
Interestingly, they are also aware of their responsibility, they know that nothing goes free!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by fluffybaby(f): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is this limited to only women?Don't men also go back to the women that rejected them when they had nothing ready to dump the ones that stood by them when they were down and broken?
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Medianna(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
gentleguy1975:
Check again, the thumb is pointing forward just like the index finger only three are pointing backward

Maybe your thumb is not long enough to point backwards even as it is pointing forward, sideward or upward but mine is!
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Czarina21(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:
If you don't listen and open your eyes to the Real world around you,you will have no one but yourself to Blame. Continue Sacrificing your Resources,energy and time on Women who don't and will never LOVE you. Keep on being The Good man who will come like a Knight and sweep them off their feet. No one's stopping you really.

We'll just wait here,when you make a thread about how "my wife is denying me sex" "i took my wife abroad and she chased me out of our home" "my girlfriend who I'm paying her school fees is cheating on me" , we will be ever ready to give you some Advice.

The Photo below is the Summary of Many things We Guys have been saying in this forum over and over. Women Will never Appreciate your sacrifices for her,she will leave you for the man her Privates Beats for. They lack the Ability to Grasp the concept of Gratitude,honour and Sacrifice.
A word is enough for the wise

Lalasticl.ala please take this to the Frontpage so more men can see and Avoid Making sacrifices for women who Can't love them.

God, the depth of inhumanity.
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Medianna(f): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
HYDEEE:
Can your thumb point backwards?

If your thumb is long enough, it will
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iglesia02:

Help a woman at your own peril. Even the ones you think they love you,All na waste of time and effort. They will not remember at last. Am a living witness .
Help

Sacrificing for a woman doesn’t make her really love u. She is only loving u under obligation or even duress. People do not understand love.

When God gave us free will it was for a reason ooo. U can’t force certain things. It must freely come from the other party. undecided

Men and women should understand how love works. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by batb: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
There is no love anywhere. People are only attracted to you due to what you can offer them. A minute that is gone, they are into the thin air too. The earlier you know that Only God is the true lover, the better for you.
Your parents are your real lover in this side of the divide!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by realestate99: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:

The antidote to female ungratefulness is to actually date your level. If she is broker than you considerably, ignore. Have fun o, but on a long term basis, don't try it. Or else, chances are high you're a relationship of monetization
In as much that your assertions are correct, the ladies in your level here are aiming higher too, the dating pool in the country is messed up, although sometimes there might be outliers but that is rare, very rare.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by sheanzy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Exactly same happening to me now but I will never support evil, I got this girl pregnant 8yrs ago we lost contact , she kept the child, she got married same year I travelled out.. we started talking recently and she's want to leave the poor guy because of me, I only told her I want to take responsibility of my boy after DNA and I will compensate her as well but even if she wants, the boy will still be in her custody, but she's planning erupting with me and the boy and leave the kids he had for the poor guy ... God knows am not going to give her that
so when u were banging her u didn't lost contact it's after u got her pregnant

U are a bastard , after 8yrs u know remember u have a son. If say u Dy close to me I for shoot u with gun

1 Like

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by odinson1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iceberg3:

Please what's the meaning of that bolded?

It means The man she is Cheating on you with,that is the man she Loves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by pansophist(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
realestate99:

In as much that your assertions are correct, the ladies in your level here are aiming higher too, the dating pool in the country is messed up, although sometimes there might be outliers but that is rare, very rare.

Unfortunately, I admit and accept what you said to be true. But the fact that most people can afford to travel by bus doesn't change the fact that airplane is faster, so the trueism of my point still stands. From my personal experience, academic research and observing others, relationship thrives when both gender are on the same economical level. Then you trust each other because you know that it's real, not base on material stuff.

Most divorce happen due to finance, and it's either the man got tired of being the financial slave, or the women broke off for someone richer, which means she didn't love in the first place. And oh, women initiate over 80% of divorce. Also, for a man to feel loved, he has to know on a psychological level that she will still be there if he goes broke. He also have to know that other richer guys won't snatch her away from him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by MartinsD12(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:
If you don't listen and open your eyes to the Real world around you,you will have no one but yourself to Blame. Continue Sacrificing your Resources,energy and time on Women who don't and will never LOVE you. Keep on being The Good man who will come like a Knight and sweep them off their feet. No one's stopping you really.

We'll just wait here,when you make a thread about how "my wife is denying me sex" "i took my wife abroad and she chased me out of our home" "my girlfriend who I'm paying her school fees is cheating on me" , we will be ever ready to give you some Advice.

The Photo below is the Summary of Many things We Guys have been saying in this forum over and over. Women Will never Appreciate your sacrifices for her,she will leave you for the man her Privates Beats for. They lack the Ability to Grasp the concept of Gratitude,honour and Sacrifice.

Lalasticl.ala please take this to the Frontpage so more men can see and Avoid Making sacrifices for women who Can't love them.
Imagine he is not my kind but the time he was helping you when your ex denied you , you didn't remember he is not your kind , guys be wise 80% of ladies these days are ungrateful, gold diggers going for the highest bidder

4 Likes

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by gentleguy1975: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

Maybe your thumb is not long enough to point backwards even as it is pointing forward, sideward or upward but mine is!
case closed
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by realestate99: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:

Unfortunately, I admit and accept what you said to be true. But the fact that most people can afford to travel by bus doesn't change the fact that airplane is faster, so the trueism of my point still stands. From my personal experience, academic research and observing others, relationship thrives when both gender are on the same economical level. Then you trust each other because you know that it's real, not base on material stuff.

Most divorce happen due to finance, and it's either the man got tired of being the financial slave, or the women broke off for someone richer, which means she didn't love in the first place. And oh, women initiate over 80% of divorce. Also, for a man to feel loved, he has to know on a psychological level that she will still be there if he goes broke. He also have to know that other richer guys won't snatch her away from him.

It is a cultural problem here, I think it is ingrained on the psyche of most females here from a young age to be on the look out for a man's pocket when they grow up, sometimes it is not even about poverty, many times we have seen a woman earning higher than the husband and contributing next to zero in terms of expenses on the home front, they will tell you that " hubby's money tastes better" despite earning more than the poor man.

I do not really blame then fully, it is a socio construct that has germinated and is deep rooted in our society over the years, it would take a massive re orientation of the female folks to see it the other way and by the way, let us blame our brothers who buy love with money, this is part of the consequences, it is easier for an average lady to spend on a man he has " feelings" for than the the one she is just managing....... I used the word "feelings" because love is extinct here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by TheMan3: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

Yea, you know as the saying goes,
When you point a finger at someone, four fingers are pointoat you!
sharap there. This tread is about a good man simping for a girl who is about to dump him because she feels she has better opportunity. It's not this man's fault that all men are bad in your eyes. Face the facts and share your opinion on the merits of this matter being discussed

1 Like

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by HYDEEE: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

If your thumb is long enough, it will
How Please explain. smiley
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Nmezor(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gosh, the lady is very mean..it's way unfair now,haba..Really feeling for him
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Dumte(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
This one hit me oh... I swear women are ingrate

1 Like

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Banbanna(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
NOwazobia:
What I deduce from the story is that the girl was into the first guy because of money from the start, she actually accepted the second guy due to the help she got from him, and again accepting the first guy because of more money and a change to a better location.

Love is not in the picture for any of the guys.

I applaud this your deduction though....But then, despite the fact she was after her personal security in her encounters with these 2 men, the first one could have been her first love. This reminds me of a certain song, "the first cut is the deepest". First love tends to make a lasting impression on pple, especially women. All the same, that lady should approach her future plans with the first one with cautious optimism, becoz there's no guarantee he might not abandon her again. And leaving the second one, just makes her an unconscionable man user.
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Destiblack(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Till end of the world, nobody can say what Eve discussed with the devil.

Only when you understand, that is when you can relate.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember no competition in destiny.
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by HYDEEE: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Medianna:

Wow, pics of your prehensile thumb. Seeing is believing.

1 Like

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by darediamond(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
fourboys:
Sad story indeed... Stories like dis will only make men hate ladies more.. the betrayal is out of this world, she don hear United States her love mood don activate embarassed embarassed
the lady is just a moronic opportunist who can be easily deseaved by a chronic smart Man.
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Medianna(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheMan3:
sharap there. This tread is about a good man simping for a girl who is about to dump him because she feels she has better opportunity. It's not this man's fault that all men are bad in your eyes. Face the facts and share your opinion on the merits of this matter being discussed

Lolzz.. who open gate for this one??
No be only sharap there.. Very soon you will tell me to kneel down and rise my hands up
Did you see where I blame any man??
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:

3 actually.

But that's besides the point,you can create a thread on your own on How men aren't Saints

odinson1:

Men have their ills too,But this Thread is about women,thanks.

These two replies will forever be goated grin
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Them no dey tell person
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
odinson1:

you've said it all
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by harmony75: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
It is both ways men and women
Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! ... *An Heartless Man Was Once A Caring Man*
Na why ahbobi for area no deh too loose guard again.
If she's good, we make her more better and if not, gentlemen, 'from the trenches did she emerge, and to the trenches she will return. And verily I say unto you, she is for the trenches'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by HopeNeverDies: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Na why ahbobi for area no deh too loose guard again.
If she's good, we make her more better and if not, gentlemen, 'from the trenches did she emerge, and to the trenches she will return. And verily I say unto you, she is for the trenches'

Damnnn!!! You too Bad Brrhhh. Bad Nigga...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by Lordedifice1: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
topoftheworld:

@bolded, U are right boss, my ex wanto to do introduction next week Saturday, yesterday I jokingly asked her if she can visit me in abuja b4 the intro and she said YES, I was like some. Will not make heaven grin grin grin
Knack her before she marry no mercy for her

No knack am after she don marry
Ladies can be cruel
If a man leaves a lady he can come back to her
But if a lady leaves you she will never come back because she has found someone 100% better than you.
So enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.