Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,635 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

If He Marries Another Woman... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If He Marries Another Woman... (3850 Views)

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And until your Paradise comes, men will continue to take on additional responsibility of marrying more than one at a time.

True Christians will continue waiting for the perfect system with faith, hope and love for our Christian sisters. You can support your son in law to marry more wives after your daughter has suffered with him to acquire wealth! smiley
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

True Christians will continue waiting for the perfect system with faith, hope and love for our Christian sisters. You can support your son in law to marry more wives after your daughter has suffered with him to acquire wealth! smiley

Lol

So, it all boils down to Wealth sharing!? If my Son in Law want an additional wife, it is not my call to stand in his way as long as he is ready and willing to abide by the Rules of Engagement as set by God Almighty.

Don't worry keep your Christian Sisters waiting on the Lord for spouse waiting o. Una get steady supply of wankable lots in your midst.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lukuluku69:

So, it all boils down to Wealth sharing!?

The same applies to Polyandry, rich ladies can also manage more than one man!

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The same applies to Polyandry, rich ladies can also manage more than one man!

The funny thing about your Polyandry crusade is that it is rife in the so called Christian world. Try that sheet with the Muslims and you all know what will happen to you

So, keep preaching it and of cos I can see and sense that there is nothing else to say on this site nice Jehovah weigh in is enshrined in the Bible.

And please get word in with your sidekick. Tutor him more so that he won't go embarrassing your gathering in the future.

I know he look up to you so, get a word or two in with him.

Capiche?
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Whatever you say just know that if people can't stick to the standard God set in the beginning then everyone is free to do what they want regarding polygamy or polyandry! wink

Lukuluku69:

The funny thing about your Polyandry crusade is that it is rife in the so called Christian world. Try that sheet with the Muslims and you all know what will happen to you

So, keep preaching it and of cos I can see and sense that there is nothing else to say on this site nice Jehovah weigh in is enshrined in the Bible.

And please get word in with your sidekick. Tutor him more so that he won't go embarrassing your gathering in the future.

I know he look up to you so, get a word or two in with him.

Capiche?
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Whatever you say just know that if people can't stick to the standard God set in the beginning then everyone is free to do what they want regarding polygamy or polyandry! wink

Unfortunately for your Polyandrists, Jehovah gat no Rules for them unlike the Polygamists. A real shame.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Unfortunately for your Polyandrists, Jehovah gat no Rules for them unlike the Polygamists. A real shame.
Permission! smiley
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Aemmyjah(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Neophyte the Sidekick, is that your best shot? Or you wanna edit? Perhaps handicap you told your mentor about is a cerebral one?

I guess your Cult Elders haven't read Number Chapter 31 to your hearings before or perhaps wished it away and justify it?

Please read Book of Numbers Chapter 31 and see how Moses gave Jehovah Jesus Dad Virgin Girls as his share of war spoil. If you want to know What the Almighty Jehovah wanted to do with Virgin girls, you can entreat the Holy spirit perhaps it will let you in on it.

When you are done reading Numbers Chapter 31, then go back to the trash you attached and read again.

Go and ask your Allah why his so called prophet allowed rape and murder and killing
Why Islam now comes to mind when there's terror
Muslims are now almost synonymous to terrorism
How did Muhammed die?
Why is just a picture of one man seen as BLASPHEMY when he's just man but not God yet there are several illustration of Jesus Christ
Islamist kill islamist and they say they promote peace
Imagine how bloody the world will be if we're all islamist
What good fruitage does your religion bring?

Besides, Moses had just one wife. Correct the error he had two in that your 'holy' book
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go and ask your Allah why his so called prophet allowed rape and murder and killing
How did Muhammed die?
Why is just a picture of one man seen as BLASPHEMY when he's just man but not God yet there are several illustration of Jesus Christ

Besides, Moses had just one wife. Correct the error he had two in that your 'holy' book

Are you done reading Numbers 31?

Did you ask Jehovah what he wanted to do with the Virgins Moses gave him as his share of the war Jehovah commanded?

Did you ever bothered your tiny brain why Jehovah commanded that massacre?

And ask your elder here on Nairaland, Moses married TWO wives and I never read where your Jehovah reprimanded him or may be he did and Moses hid that portion from us all?
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How did Muhammed die?

But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
And the Lord's tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the Lord's tribute was thirty and two persons.
-- Numbers 31:18,35-37,40
KJV Holy Bible https

When you are done reading, ask Jehovah what he has been doing with the Virgins that Moses gave him (32 Persons)

You asked Prophet Muhammad died? Well he died in his house. So, tell me how did your God's son died? Hanged like a common criminal! Naked.

And I know you Dolts don't know nothing. Moses married a Midianite and a Cushite woman. So, show me where Jehovah reprimanded him for that.

Jacob married Two and got an extra Two from the Sisters he married in their maids. Making four he was co-habiting with. They all had kids for me, but I guess this did not at anytime form any objects of discussion in your God forsaken Halls.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MiddleDimension: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Polygamy began with a killer called lamech in the Bible but the standard God set (in the beginning) is ONE Adam ONE Eve! smiley

Faith is associated with a warlord, Abraham; amd your biggest brother in the lord, Paul, is a bounty hunter! How about that?
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43am On Aug 16, 2023
MiddleDimension:

Faith is associated with a warlord, Abraham; amd your biggest brother in the lord, Paul, is a bounty hunter! How about that?

Back in the days of Abraham thieves go about their activities unchecked so the only way out is to fight for what belongs to you, Abraham fought to protect what he had not going to steal from others and mind you that's not the unique quality God found in Abraham rather it was his love for pure worship that draws God's attention to him.
Paul was a Jew in the first century and one of the Pharisees fighting for their nation until Jesus met him on his way to Damascus, he became my brother in the faith not when he was hunting but as a selfless preacher and teacher of God's word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Change Church So Often? / Reflection/homily: Fifth Sunday Of Easter Year C (april 28 2013) / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.