Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

If He Marries Another Woman... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If He Marries Another Woman... (3879 Views)

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! Mad son of Satan! You don't have anything to say.

Wereydinho, argue with Jehovah below.

If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

Exodus 21:10
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Okay!
Same Jehovah have David more wives!
Maybe na our own Jehovah not yours!

I'm not disputing what you say anymore since you said:

Marriage is between a man and a woman always!

So if anyone choose to marry more husbands or wives there is NO LAW forbidden it, but if you can't quote anywhere in either the Bible or Qur'an that specifically says Polyandry is evil please let me know! wink
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The above quote didn't condemn neither Polygamy nor Polyandry so both are OK! smiley

I can understand Witness!

The Elders didn't have a word on it yet.

So long until the next babble.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I can understand Witness!
The Elders didn't have a word on it yet.
So long until the next babble.

You have nothing written in your Qu'ran where Polyandry or Polygamy is condemned so rest my friend both are OK if you don't feel like agreeing with the phrase:

ONE Adam = ONE Eve! smiley
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You have nothing written in your Qu'ran where Polyandry or Polygamy is condemned so rest my friend both are OK if you don't feel like agreeing with the phrase:

ONE Adam = ONE Eve! smiley

Of cos but are okay. But I am sure you won't find Polyandry with the Muslims and the Polygamy they practice is regulated just as Yahweh a k.a Jehovah instructed below...

If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho, argue with Jehovah below.

Like I told you, you are mad! Every normal person can see that God is giving "just is" to the aggrieved wife (the Petitioner) who shall suffer unjustly because her husband has broken The Law and will do her evil because he has broken The Law, exactly like a Court Ordering Maintenance of the wife by reason of her husband's unlawful divorce.

Only a mad person will twist this judgement to mean grant of multiple marriages like going to Zenith Bank to tell them to give you money because a Court granted Mrs Ojo N5million for breach of contract. (The definition of Madness)

As I said, reasonability/judgement and Islam are incompatible.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not disputing what you say anymore since you said:

So if anyone choose to marry more husbands or wives there is NO LAW forbidden it, but if you can't quote anywhere in either the Bible or Qur'an that specifically says Polyandry is evil please let me know! wink

"If a man have two wives..." Deuteronomy 21:15a

The passage of Deuteronomy 21:15-17 is a specific instruction in the Law Itself to any man with "two wives". If polygamy was a sin, then it would not be possible for a "man to have two wives" in the Law.

"If a man has two wives, one beloved and the other unloved, and both bear him sons, but the unloved wife has the firstborn son, 16when that man assigns his inheritance to his sons he must not appoint the son of the beloved wife as the firstborn over the son of the unloved wife. Instead, he must acknowledge the firstborn, the son of his unloved wife, by giving him a double portion of all that he has. For that son is the firstfruits of his father’s strength; the right of the firstborn belongs to him" Deuteronomy 21:15-17.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Like I told you, you are mad! Every normal person can see that God is giving "just is" to the aggrieved wife (the Petitioner) who shall suffer unjustly because her husband has broken The Law and will do her evil because he has broken The Law, exactly like a Court Ordering Maintenance of the wife by reason of her husband's unlawful divorce.

Only a mad person will twist this judgement to mean grant of multiple marriages like going to Zenith Bank to tell them to give you money because a Court granted Mrs Ojo N5million for breach of contract. (The definition of Madness)

Wereydinho,

Keep arguing with Jehovah below.

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

The passage of Deuteronomy 21:15-17 is a specific instruction in the Law Itself to any man with "two wives". If polygamy was a sin, then it would not be possible for a "man to have two wives" in the Law.

"If a man has two wives, one beloved and the other unloved, and both bear him sons, but the unloved wife has the firstborn son, 16when that man assigns his inheritance to his sons he must not appoint the son of the beloved wife as the firstborn over the son of the unloved wife. Instead, he must acknowledge the firstborn, the son of his unloved wife, by giving him a double portion of all that he has. For that son is the firstfruits of his father’s strength; the right of the firstborn belongs to him" Deuteronomy 21:15-17.

Shukran!

Keep bringing them out and let them keep arguing with Jehovah and not you!

3 Likes

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho,

Keep arguing with Jehovah below.

Madness don make dis one enter repeat mode!
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Madness don make dis one enter repeat mode!

Wereydinho,

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Werey we dey type like say him swallow a Typewriter is talking about reasonability and judgement when your Bible is filled with Jehovah Judgement in case a Man decides to take ANOTHER WIFE.

What you typed up there what has it got to do with what we are talking about ehn Paitor Digbolugi?
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Of cos but are okay. But I am sure you won't find Polyandry with the Muslims and the Polygamy they practice is regulated just as Yahweh a k.a Jehovah instructed below...

So Polyandry was not condemned. Period! cheesy
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
It's not written anywhere that POLYANDRY is condemned! smiley

AntiChristian:

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's not written anywhere that POLYANDRY is condemned! smiley

Show me just one practice of polyandry from Jehovah!

You have been shown Jehovah was supportive of polygamy!

2 Likes

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Show me just one practice of polyandry from Jehovah!
You have been shown Jehovah was supportive of polygamy!

Jehovah PERMITTED polygamy because people wanted it but the standard He set in the beginning is ONE Adam = ONE Eve!
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by sonmvayina(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Pull your head out of your ass and it becomes clear.

From all indications your still ignorant..

I don't think I can cure you
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
The problem with Muslims is lack of knowledge!

Muslims don't drink alcoholic beverages but they do smoke because Allah did not condemn smoking but now they want to condemn Polyandry when Allah did not condemn it! cheesy
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah PERMITTED polygamy because people wanted it but the standard He set in the beginning is ONE Adam = ONE Eve!
Now you're back on track!
Where did he permitted polyandry?
Abi watchtower don permit am for UK annex?

1 Like

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Now you're back on track!
Where did he permitted polyandry?
Abi watchtower don permit am for UK annex?

After Jesus has spoken about the beginning which is ONE Adam = ONE Eve anyone can do whatever pleases them we know that in Paradise it's going to be ONE man = ONE woman, anything apart from that is unacceptable in Paradise! smiley
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lol

Even the Satan acknowledge God Most High he just won't submit to God's Authority...

Mr. Witness were you hacked? This your submission, does it have the backing of your elders?

This can cause issues for you o.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol
Even the Satan acknowledge God Most High he just won't submit to God's Authority...
Mr. Witness were you hacked? This your submission, does it have the backing of your elders?
This can cause issues for you o.

You only need to know the meaning of prophet and Messiah.
Did Allah permit people to drink Alcoholic beverages before Muhammad? smiley

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You only need to know the meaning of prophet and Messiah.
Did Allah permit people to drink Alcoholic beverages before Muhammad? smiley

Oga, I know the meaning of Prophet and Messiah. Do you?

All Prophets are Messiahs but not all Messiah are Prophet.

Messiah in the Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic tongue simply means to be anointed or the anointed. The right word is MASIH. To anoint. When you had the definite article AL to it, it becomes AL-MASIH. That is why David is a Messiah, Cyrus is a Messiah, Pots and Pans, Pillars and many other stuff were refered to as ANOUNTED

That you decide to disregard the anointing in David and Cryrus and many other Al-Masih in the Bible and fix it only on Jesus is for alone to explain.

It is true the Quran called Jesus with the specific Title of Al-Masih that doesn't remove the fact that other Prophets were not Al-Masih, same way the Quran called Prophet Muhammad Al-Mustapha (The Chosen) it doesn't mean Moses, David, Jesus and others were not Chosen.

It is also true that Alcoholic beverages were allowed by Jehovah for the Israelites but was prohibited for the Muslims. I hope you know what abrogation is? Yes, Alcohol was taken among the early Muslims until the Prohibition.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Alcohol was taken among the early Muslims until the Prohibition.

So according to your faith your God PERMITTED certain things and later condemned it.

In the name manner Jehovah set the standard ONE Adam = ONE Eve in the beginning but when the descendants of Adam choose to go polygamous He allowed for them to see the outcome. Today Jesus (Messiah) has come to restore sanity in the gathering of humble and obedient mankind we now realized that Jehovah permitted it just for us to learn from the experience of those who indulge in it:

Now these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for a warning to us upon whom the ends of the systems of things have come. 1Corinthians 10:11

Jesus directed us to the beginning when God set the standard for a perfect marriage:

ONE Adam = ONE Eve.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So according to your faith your God PERMITTED certain things and later condemned it.

In the name manner Jehovah set the standard ONE Adam = ONE Eve in the beginning but when the descendants of Adam choose to go polygamous He allowed for them to see the outcome. Today Jesus (Messiah) has come to restore sanity in the gathering of humble and obedient mankind we now realized that Jehovah permitted it just for us to learn from the experience of those who indulge in it:

Now these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for a warning to us upon whom the ends of the systems of things have come. 1Corinthians 10:11

Jesus directed us to the beginning when God set the standard for a perfect marriage:

ONE Adam= ONE Eve.

The issue with you is that you like jumping and putting forward scenarios that are totally not comparable to issues at hand.

Alcohol were was consumed all over the World, the Arabians were not an exception. The Prohibition was not done there and then as the Quran was revealed in stages. A little here and a little there, line upon line, and precept upon precept, eventually the pProhibition came.

Jehovah made a Provision for POLYGAMY in His LAWS he gave Israelites for if there was no Polygamy amongst them that Proviso is totally unnecessary. I hope you know what a Provision is?

Polygamy is not a MUST About a PERMISSIBLE ACTS.

Marry Widows, take them in under your care. It is not only Food and Clothing that the Body needs, there is a human craving , it is the Nature of Humankind.

That is the PERMISSIBILITY allowed. Not permitting that, you are opening the Doors of Evil of Fornication and Adultery in the Society.

This is why I will take the Islam over any other phylosopy outhere. It explains and put in place a fail-safe measures for the issues that man will encounter in his sojourn here on earth rather that crazed unworkable dogmas of Christianity.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2022
So in a nutshell God PERMITTED certain things and later condemned it, the same applies to polygamy in Christianity. It was permitted under the law given to the Israelites but in Christianity it's not welcomed because we're not living for the Mosaic laws rather we're anticipating paradise where everythings will be perfect just as it was in the beginning:

ONE Adam = ONE Eve

But if you feel like condoning Polygamy then frowning at Polyandry should be your issue not mine.

Thank you! smiley

Lukuluku69:

The issue with you is that you like jumping and putting forward scenarios that are totally not comparable to issues at hand.

Alcohol were was consumed all over the World, the Arabians were not an exception. The Prohibition was not done there and then as the Quran was revealed in stages. A little here and a little there, line upon line, and precept upon precept, eventually the pProhibition came.

Jehovah made a Provision for POLYGAMY in His LAWS he gave Israelites for if there was no Polygamy amongst them that Proviso is totally unnecessary. I hope you know what a Provision is?

Polygamy is not a MUST About a PERMISSIBLE ACTS.

Marry Widows, take them in under your care. It is not only Food and Clothing that the Body needs, there is a human craving , it is the Nature of Humankind.

That is the PERMISSIBILITY allowed. Not permitting that, you are opening the Doors of Evil of Fornication and Adultery in the Society.

This is why I will take the Islam over any other phylosopy outhere. It explains and put in place a fail-safe measures for the issues that man will encounter in his sojourn here on earth rather that crazed unworkable dogmas of Christianity.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell God PERMITTED certain things and later condemned it, the same applies to polygamy in Christianity. It was permitted under the law given to the Israelites but in Christianity it's not welcomed because we're not living for the Mosaic laws rather we're anticipating paradise where everythings will be perfect just as it was in the beginning:

ONE Adam = ONE Eve

But if you feel like condoning Polygamy then frowning at Polyandry should be your issue not mine.

Thank you! smiley

Oga, Polyandry was never on the Table in the olden days. No Culture or Civilization allwoed it and if you know of any please share it with us all

That said, Polygamy has been a way of Life from Time immemorial. Either in a Theocratic setup or any other man made contraption. Who borrowed from who we can't tell but one thing we know is that Jehovah gave Laws regarding Polygamy in the Laws he gave the Israelites as we see in the old Testament.

And Polygamy was a practice the Jews made use according their Torah. To let you know that it was a system they use Paul wrote that Deacons or New Church Leaders should limit the Number to Only One!

Jehovah can't make a Law and Jesus will abrogate or cancel it

Ploygamy as a system is still in use till date, because the physiology of Humankind never changes. The things that made it a way out are still with us. Namely excess women, Wars, Diseases and many more.

And until your Paradise comes, men will continue to take on additional responsibility of marrying more than one at a time.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Aemmyjah(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga, Polyandry was never on the Table in the olden days. No Culture or Civilization allwoed it and if you know of any please share it with us all

That said, Polygamy has been a way of Life from Time immemorial. Either in a Theocratic setup or any other man made contraption. Who borrowed from who we can't tell but one thing we know is that Jehovah gave Laws regarding Polygamy in the Laws he gave the Israelites as we see in the old Testament.

And Polygamy was a practice the Jews made use according their Torah. To let you know that it was a system they use Paul wrote that Deacons or New Church Leaders should limit the Number to Only One!

Jehovah can't make a Law and Jesus will abrogate or cancel it

Ploygamy as a system is still in use till date, because the physiology of Humankind never changes. The things that made it a way out are still with us. Namely excess women, Wars, Diseases and many more.

And until your Paradise comes, men will continue to take on additional responsibility of marrying more than one at a time.

When did polygamy became a law from God himself?
He allowed it and gave laws that won't allow anyone in the family be cheated
When Jesus Christ came, he set back or 'reboot' that principle of marriage

One man plus one woman = one flesh
One Adam plus one Eve

Besides, Muslim acknowledge that the paradise is also in the Koran
You're just shooting all over the air, you better watch out so you don't shoot your head cos you're contradicting yourself since
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Aemmyjah post=119580569]

One Adam plus one Eve

[b]You're just shooting all over the air, you better watch out so you don't shoot your head cos you're contradicting yourself since[/[/b]quote]
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

One Adam plus one Eve

You're just shooting all over the air, you better watch out so you don't shoot your head cos you're contradicting yourself since

Little Sidekick, you can join in on the discussion but try not pass any snide remarks. Two can play that game and you can ask the Jehovah Witness you are aiming to be like, I can say stuff too. So keep it civil.

That said, you want to know when Jehovah allowed Polygamy? Well ask your Elders nah or you can consult the Holy Spirit for inspiration.

What I know is that Jehovah made LAWS regarding Polygamy among the Children of Israel and I remember that their is a CURSE on any of them that failed to fulfill anyone of those Laws.

Even your Jesus said he came not to do away with that Law Jehovah gave thru Moses, so I don't know what you are saying here little Sidekick.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Aemmyjah(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Little Sidekick, you can join in on the discussion but try not pass any snide remarks. Two can play that game and you can ask the Jehovah Witness you are aiming to be like, I can say stuff too. So keep it civil.

That said, you want to know when Jehovah allowed Polygamy? Well ask your Elders nah or you can consult the Holy Spirit for inspiration.

What I know is that Jehovah made LAWS regarding Polygamy among the Children of Israel and I remember that their is a CURSE on any of them that failed to fulfill anyone of those Laws.

Even your Jesus said he came not to do away with that Law Jehovah gave thru Moses, so I don't know what you are saying here little Sidekick.

Where in the law was polygamy established?
Show us

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Where in the law was polygamy established?
Show us

Neophyte the Sidekick, is that your best shot? Or you wanna edit? Perhaps handicap you told your mentor about is a cerebral one?

I guess your Cult Elders haven't read Number Chapter 31 to your hearings before or perhaps wished it away and justify it?

Please read Book of Numbers Chapter 31 and see how Moses gave Jehovah Jesus Dad Virgin Girls as his share of war spoil. If you want to know What the Almighty Jehovah wanted to do with Virgin girls, you can entreat the Holy spirit perhaps it will let you in on it.

When you are done reading Numbers Chapter 31, then go back to the trash you attached and read again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobwebs Attacks : It's No Joke.your Life May Be Miserable For Long / Who Is Jesus ? / A Message For All Atheists In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.