Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

If He Marries Another Woman... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If He Marries Another Woman... (3898 Views)

Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2022
ONE Adam = ONE Eve! smiley

Lukuluku69:

Please state the places where Men outnumbered Women.
It is a known fact that in the world today, Women outnumber Men.
So, tell Nairaland Yahweh plan for Companionship that he enjoined on Adam and Eve to go multiply.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Moses: A Prophet of Yahweh TWO WIVES.

Abraham : A Prophet of Yahweh THREE WIVES

David : A Prophet of Yahweh MANY WIVES

Solomon. : A Prophet of Yahweh THREE HUNDRED WIVES

And Yahweh was digent enough to give The RULE OF ENGAGEMENT if and when you decides to take on the added responsibility of taking ANOTHER WIFE as posted by the Op Antichristian.

So, please show me where in the Bible where Polygamy is condemned or a verse where Yahweh rebuked Moses, Abraham, Solomon and his father for taking more wives.

I will wait....
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by sonmvayina(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

ABRAHAM, Jacob, Moses, King David, and King Solomon in all his splendour, never existed, a 15-year study of archaeological evidence has concluded.

The study - by Professor Thomas Thompson, one of the world's foremost authorities on biblical archaeology - says that the first 10 books of the Old Testament are almost certainly fiction, written between 500 and 1,500 years after the events they purport to describe.

Professor Thompson's claims, outlined in a new book, The Early History of the Israelite People, are being taken seriously by scholars.

The British Museum's leading expert on the archaeology of the Holy Land, Jonathan Tubb, said last week: 'Professor Thompson may well be right in many of his arguments. His book is a work of tremendous scholarship. He has been meticulous in his research, and brave in expressing what many of us have thought intuitively for a long time but have been reticent in saying.'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/leading-archaeologist-says-old-testament-storeis-are-fiction-1500431.html?amp

I agree...

Just based on context..that is what I am clarifying...I know they never existed...
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Is there anywhere in your Qu'ran that POLYANDRY is condemned? cheesy
Lukuluku69:

Moses: A Prophet of Yahweh TWO WIVES.

Abraham : A Prophet of Yahweh THREE WIVES

David : A Prophet of Yahweh MANY WIVES

Solomon. : A Prophet of Yahweh THREE HUNDRED WIVES

And Yahweh was digent enough to give The RULE OF ENGAGEMENT if and when you decides to take on the added responsibility of taking ANOTHER WIFE as posted by the Op Antichristian.

So, please show me where in the Bible where Polygamy is condemned or a verse where Yahweh rebuked Moses, Abraham, Solomon and his father for taking more wives.

I will wait....

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Arabs of that time don't do Polyandry.

Polygamy was not limited to the Semitic Tribes (Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic) it was an agelong practice, Yahweh only supply the Rules of Engagement.

Polygamy was practiced by people who regularly converse with Yahweh yet we never read where he condemned the practice.

The Rule was explicit. Read the first page of this Thread again and you can go argue with Yahweh.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2022
In a nutshell neither Polygamy or Polyandry was condemned shey.

You fit do anyhow you like jàre, no mind me! wink

Lukuluku69:

Arabs of that time don't do Polyandry.

Polygamy was not limited to the Semitic Tribes (Hebrew/Aramaic/Arabic) it was an agelong practice, Yahweh only supply the Rules of Engagement.

Polygamy was practiced by people who regularly converse with Yahweh yet we never read where he condemned the practice.

The Rule was explicit. Read the first page of this Thread again and you can go argue with Yahweh.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
In a nutshell neither Polygamy or Polyandry was condemned shey.

You fit do anyhow you like jàre, no mind me! wink

Was Moses doing anyhow when he took another wife?

Was David and Solomon doing anyhow when they married multiple times?

Of cos me I no mind you I, but don't bad-mouth what you have little understanding of.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Was Moses doing anyhow when he took another wife?

Was David and Solomon doing anyhow when they married multiple times?

Of cos me I no mind you I, but don't bad-mouth what you have little understanding of.

Can you quote any law that says Israelite men should marry more than one wife?

Can you quote any law that says Israelite women should marry than one husband?

Can you quote any law that says Israelite men shouldn't marry more than one wife?

Can you quote any law that says Israelite women shouldn't marry more than one husband?

If you can't then know that they're all doing anyhow after God has given them the standard which is:

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you quote any law that says Israelite men should marry more than one wife?

Can you quote any law that says Israelite women should marry than one husband?

Can you quote any law that says Israelite men shouldn't marry more than one wife?

Can you quote any law that says Israelite women shouldn't marry more than one husband?

If you can't then know that they're all doing anyhow after God has given them the standard which is:

You want to see Laws?

1. Go to page 1 of this Thread and read what the Op posted. It is from the Book Yahweh gave the Israelites.

You see, they were marrying more and Yahweh had to come in and REGULATE IT by giving out a RULE OF ENGAGEMENT.

If this is not enough fro you to know that it is a PERMISSIBLE THING but not A COMPULSORY THING, then continue in your ways.

Marrying more doesn't guarantee anyone heaven but it does solve a Human problem for Companionship and Conjugal fulfillment.

A Woman can honorably live under a Man roof, have Children rather than the silly and stupid stuff humans do. Kids are legimately accounted for and the Women are taking away from the prying and predatory eyes of Fornicators.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by KnownUnknown: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

I agree...

Just based on context..that is what I am clarifying...I know they never existed...

You know that characters from Hebrew mythology never existed so what the hell are you complaining about Christianity for?!
If you were capable of honesty you’d tell them the nonsensical Hebrew god is not real talk-less of the super jew bastard that crawled out of a virgin’s ass.

1 Like

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol. Noah standard of perfection? The same Noah your Bible claimed had sex with his own Daughters?

And every reasonable person sees that it was his daughters who raped him. Therefore, he did not wrong thing. But reasonabilty and Islam are incompatible

Lukuluku69:

Daniel? No wife? Why then do you crave marriage when your perfection didn't marry?

Change of post

Lukuluku69:

Abraham married 3 Times, Moses the one that brought the Laws had TWO wives under his roof, David Yahweh first child and a begotten of Yahweh had many and Solomon had how many...

Repetition! Proof you have nothing to say against God's Standard of perfection which is Noah, Job and Daniel.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And every reasonable person sees that it was his daughters who raped him. Therefore, he did not wrong thing. But reasonabilty and Islam are incompatible

Change of post

Repetition! Proof you have nothing to say against God's Standard of perfection which is Noah, Job and Daniel.

Someone took an intoxican, had s*x with his daughters, had kids from it and you are holding that up as perfection? Someone whose wife was disobedient to God's command to leave an environment and persihed with wrongdoers yet you are holding that up as Perfection?

You never fail to pass snide remarks do you? "But reasonability and Islam are incompatible"

Pastor goody goody, two can play that game o. But I will let this pass.....

The Prophets are examples. What they did is an example to us all.

Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon ALL took WIVES and Yahweh never reprimanded them.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
So it's about permission therefore no law says men can't marry more than one wife and no law says women can't marry more than one man. Period! smiley

Lukuluku69:

You want to see Laws?

1. Go to page 1 of this Thread and read what the Op posted. It is from the Book Yahweh gave the Israelites.

You see, they were marrying more and Yahweh had to come in and REGULATE IT by giving out a RULE OF ENGAGEMENT.

If this is not enough fro you to know that it is a PERMISSIBLE THING but not A COMPULSORY THING, then continue in your ways.

Marrying more doesn't guarantee anyone heaven but it does solve a Human problem for Companionship and Conjugal fulfillment.

A Woman can honorably live under a Man roof, have Children rather than the silly and stupid stuff humans do. Kids are legimately accounted for and the Women are taking away from the prying and predatory eyes of Fornicators.

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Marriage is an act of worship!
So whoever is going into it will have to follow the rules.

A man marries a woman with the permission of her guardian!

And he can marry up to four wives!
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Marriage is an act of worship!
So whoever is going into it will have to follow the rules. A man marries a woman with the permission of her guardian! And he can marry up to four wives!
You did not answer the question:

Is there anywhere in your Qu'ran that POLYANDRY is condemned? smiley
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You did not answer the question:

Of course I have!

How is marriage done in Islam?

Proposal, acceptance and Mahr!

What is available is polygyny that includes monogamy!
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
So your Qur'an has nothing to say against polyandry shey?
If your Qu'ran never foresee Polyandry it either means your Allah:
©DESTINED it to happen.
©Never saw it coming.
Choose one out of the two! smiley

AntiChristian:

Of course I have!
How is marriage done in Islam?
Proposal, acceptance and Mahr!
What is available is polygyny that includes monogamy!

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Someone took an intoxican, had s*x with his daughters...

See how twisted and unreasonable you are? Someone took wine in his own privacy and room, his daughters left their room to go rape him, yet you say he had sex. Yet you don't want us to call you perverted sons of Satan.

You and your kind just prove that reasonablity and fairness is beyond the reach of Islam
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Aemmyjah(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how twisted and unreasonable you are? Someone took wine in his own privacy and room, his daughters left their room to go rape him, yet you say he had sex. Yet you don't want us to call you perverted sons of Satan.

You and your kind just prove that reasonablity and fairness is beyond the reach of Islam

Lol
Second yellow card
Stop adding pepper after corrections
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So your Qur'an has nothing to say against polyandry shey?
If your Qu'ran never foresee Polyandry it either means your Allah:
©DESTINED it to happen.
©Never saw it coming.
Choose one out of the two! smiley

Grandpa, stop this na!

Muslims are saner than that! Polyandry won't even sail in any Muslim country!

When we talk about acts of worship we only ask how Allah and His Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam enjoin us to do it.

Marriage is between a man and a woman always!

It doesn't involve anyone giving them extra booze of extra quality....
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by sonmvayina(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You know that characters from Hebrew mythology never existed so what the hell are you complaining about Christianity for?!
If you were capable of honesty you’d tell them the nonsensical Hebrew god is not real talk-less of the super jew bastard that crawled out of a virgin’s ass.

Ask for wisdom and understanding...it will become clear..
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by KnownUnknown: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

Ask for wisdom and understanding...it will become clear..

Pull your head out of your ass and it becomes clear.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Grandpa, stop this na!

Muslims are saner than that! Polyandry won't even sail in any Muslim country!

When we talk about acts of worship we only ask how Allah and His Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam enjoin us to do it.

Marriage is between a man and a woman always!

It doesn't involve anyone giving them extra booze of extra quality....

ONE Adam = ONE Eve.

Thank you! smiley
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your "Perfect" example that needs to get high on intoxicants, who couldn't raise a proper kids, his son disobeyed him, his daughters seduced him and his wife looked by and longed for Sodom and Gomorrah yet who had the mouth to present him as a "Perfection"

Paitor, you are just Ridiculous. And you are not only ridiculous, a Super Dunce.

If the Israelites are not marrying more than ONE WiFE why would their Yahweh and Moses promulgate a Law on how to deal with and regulate it? Protect the Interest of the First Wife?

Paitor Dumboinho!

1 Like

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Your "Perfect" example that needs to get high on intoxicants, who couldn't raise a proper kids, his son disobeyed him, his daughters seduced him and his wife looked by and longed for Sodom and Gomorrah yet who had the mouth to present him as a "Perfection"

Paitor, you are just Ridiculous.

Said it! Muslims are incapable of reasonability and fairness and everything good which is why you people are always mad and can never speak right things. Perfect children of satan are you people.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So it's about permission therefore no law says men can't marry more than one wife and no law says women can't marry more than one man. Period! smiley

Oga Intelligence Officer, I think you should worry your brain with this: why would Jehovah include the injuction of treating a situation of his so-called children if and when they take a second wife? If that was not the practice?

If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

Exodus 21:10
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Said it! Muslims are incapable of reasonability and fairness and everything good which is why you people are always mad and can never speak right things. Perfect children of satan are you people.

The only mad person here is you!

Your Yahweh put up a Law/injuction to deal with a practice but you this mad fellow is arguing with your God.

When this was pointed out to you a foolish fellow, you turn around and call people mad a name fitting only for you.

1 Like

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ONE Adam = ONE Eve.

Thank you! smiley

Okay!

Same Jehovah have David more wives!

Maybe na our own Jehovah not yours!
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The only mad person here is you....

Everyone knows and can see you Muslims are very mad and incapable of sound reasoning and judgement. No wonder a lady was raped and you mad people punished the lady for being raped. Tufiakwa, Sons of Satan.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.670113&ved=2ahUKEwiWm-vxoJ78AhVcaqQEHY6gBhkQFnoECCQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0IliEb6BABhfAZ1C0ZKXBg
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Lukuluku69(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone knows and can see you Muslims are very mad and incapable of reasoning and incapable of giving sound judgement. Even insane people know not to go to you people for judgement.

A Dunce that take ONE for THREE and THREE for ONE, type like a Retar.d, openly go against the Teachings and Laws of his God is calling someone mad? Lol

What won't we read on Nairaland. I know you peddle madness here and Nairaland, the reason why I avoid you until you mad man mentioned me

Don't worry, continue with your madness o,

1 Like

Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

A Dunce that take ONE for THREE and THREE for ONE, type like a Retar.d...

Change of Post! Mad son of Satan! You don't have anything to say.
Re: If He Marries Another Woman... by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Intelligence Officer, I think you should worry your brain with this: why would Jehovah include the injuction of treating a situation of his so-called children if and when they take a second wife? If that was not the practice?
If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.
Exodus 21:10

The above quote didn't condemn neither Polygamy nor Polyandry so both are OK! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostles Of Jesus Christ Cast Lots;why? / 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year / Images Of Jesus Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.