Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Urgent Advise Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Please! (743 Views)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please! / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Please! by CHIMCO(m): 3:12am On Jul 01, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]  I ve this lady in my life, we ve been dating for a year and half now. Her Medical programmes made it impossible for us to stay together. She came back finaly early this month & told me that she may leave again. I was inviting her to come but she was giving excuses. She called early hrs of yester & told me that she is getting married. Although she told me that she was born in 1971 i wasnt imaging it to be too fast. She latter came to my office with the card & told me that i didnt propose. The Guy in quest is in Japan, met him in feb at the hospital, cannot say exactly what he doing or his course of study & to marry him traditionaly in absentia in Imo State. She confess that she stil has  feelings fr me but b/c of her age she can't ask fr anything but marriage. On my part, i care for this lady but i am not ready for marriage now & dnt want her to fall into wrong hands. What do i do? Tell her to tear the card & propose & give ring since she is not wearing any. Pls ur advise.   urse of study & to marry him traditionaly in absentia in Imo State. She confess that she stil has  feelings fr me but b/c of her age she can't ask fr anything but marriage. On my part, i care for this lady but i am not ready for marriage now & dnt want her to fall into wrong hands. What do i do? Tell her to tear the card & propose & give ring since she is not wearing any. Pls ur advise.
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Rocktation(f): 3:41am On Jul 01, 2011
Who's to say that your hands aren't the wrong ones? Selfish, describes your person if you've nothing stopping you from marrying her, but you're denying her marriage and yet, want to keep her for yourself. Please let her be jor. You've got time on your hands while she's got a life to build.
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 01, 2011
@poster
lets face reality here. this lady is 40yrs old, she told you that it may be her last chance for marriage and we all know how our ladies are crazy about marriage. . . . . . . . . so let her go and get the "happiness" she requires and accept that you are not ready for her.
look at it from her perspective, even if it aint right to you.
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Mynd44: 4:53am On Jul 01, 2011
You should be in the stores looking for a cute toaster to give her as a wedding gift
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by tellwisdom: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2011
Allow her mehnn!! Allow her!, Dont provoke me oo angry angry
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by CHIMCO(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] How can i allow her? Pls read the thread well. I am afraid, the Japan guy may dump her latter.
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by 190: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2011
^Leave her the F alone, what the f[i]u[/i]ck is wrong with your arse
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2011
tellwisdom:

Allow her mehnn!! Allow her!, Dont provoke me oo angry angry
lmao, but seriously @op dem cook kolo giv u chop? U nor dey pity d woman, oh sorri girl, no chik or lets call her madam, ?
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Akainzo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
OP, what exactly is your problem? That she is getting married to someone that cares enough about her to pop the question? Or that she is finding happiness somewhere else?

She she fancies you, but don't kid yourself, the feelings would pass away and all she needs to do is concentrate on her husband. Don't get too important for yourselff, if you think you deserve her, put a ring on it!
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by tellwisdom: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
How can i allow her? Pls read the thread well. I am afraid, the Japan guy may dump her latter.

So?? Do i need a spiritualist to tel me whatsup?? Be careful man, I hate it angry angry
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by CHIMCO(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] @akainzo, can u imaging the Japan guy after trying to lay her in Nigeria but she refused accord to her, he then traveled back to Japan & pop the question through phone & she desperatly accepted. I had wanted to pop the ques if she had visited me, although i am not ready financialy.
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
lets face reality here. this lady is 40yrs old, she told you that it may be her last chance for marriage and we all know how our ladies are crazy about marriage. . . . . . . . . so let her go and get the "happiness" she requires and[b] accept that you are not ready for her.[/b]
look at it from her perspective, even if it aint right to you.
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2011
Let the girl be abi dem swear for you?
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by tellwisdom: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2011
Let the girl be abi dem swear for you?

grin grin
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by upendo98(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2011
relationships!!
Re: Urgent Advise Please! by CHIMCO(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Upendo98 what do you mean by relationships?

(1) (Reply)

Good Relationships / What Are The Implication Not Been In A Relationship At 24. / Na Wa O. Our Gals Don De Madt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.