Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End (33915 Views)

"Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance" / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
The god we trust on the dollar note has spoken
valentineuwakwe:
Nonsense talk without any meaning. ......the west will continue to dominate world affairs except China come to the rescue. You dissolve the USSR and expect Russia to be great again with all it skirmish n invasions?
So long the west still control almost what the citizens of the world uses n needs, its dominance will never end!

I dedicate this FTC to all the citizens of Ukraine, fighting and defending there fatherland. ....the world will not be safe if tyrants in power still exists!
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Cele777: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Nonsense talk without any meaning. ......the west will continue to dominate world affairs except China come to the rescue. You dissolve the USSR and expect Russia to be great again with all it skirmish n invasions?
So long the west still control almost what the citizens of the world uses n needs, its dominance will never end!

I dedicate this FTC to all the citizens of Ukraine, fighting and defending there fatherland. ....the world will not be safe if tyrants in power still exists!
You are a useless idiot

1 Like

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Nothing to gain in attacking North Korea sir.

And more importantly, US is using North Korea unverifiable nuclear power to have more presence in Asia.

The moment they attack a country like North Korea, they know that they will not have any more excuse for military presence in and around Asia.

So it's better for their defense policies to allow NK bark and growl while they use that to strengthen their bases in the world.

And did they gain again destroying Libya, Yemen etc?
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by dadexcel: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

The guy is loosing it by the day....he has been boxed to a corner by this decision to invade a peaceful country . This invasion has also revealed the weakness of his so long amplified military.....let's see if the West will still not win again at the end of this madness .

1 Like

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by gambojimeta: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
jaxxy:

Are u not a Blackman? What Putin said is utter nonsense, incoherent rubbish and he has obviously lost his mind thinking this is about western dominance when he started it with eastern bullying of it sovereign neighbor.

Putin's speech is like the last cry of a drowning man. He needs help and therapy. Western sanctions are no jokes I tell u. He didn’t expect it to be this bad bt he will suffer more than he has made Ukraine suffer.

Putin will regret the day he invaded a sovereign democratic state for no reason bt mere speculation.
My thought as well.

He is losing it as the sanctions are beginning to bite.
He invades Ukraine, then goes on and blames the west for imposing sanctions. Claiming some BS about global dominance. The west is rich and technologically advanced..I don't see that going away anytime soon.

Did he think the world will clap for him after invading another sovereign country? Even if Russia takes over Ukraine, Putin just made the current president very popular. How does he intend to install a stooge when the people's heart are not with Putin?

Ps: To Putin's fan boys, when you all throw away your Google android and iOS phones OS for Russia and Chinese alternatives, then I will begin to take you serious

grin

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Alusiizizi(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlacla

Rule No. 2

Unfortunately memory seems to fail. What's rule 2 agaIn? Please remind.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by FoolishBoy419: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Welcome to the 21st century. China is the manufacturing powerhouse of the world. In fact even Western countries now outsource their productions to China
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by caye(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Theunbothered:

If only the Arab nations didn't crash planes into buildings and blow themselves up in markets screaming "Allahu Akbar".
Just like world trade center 7, that crashed without any plane crashing into it.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by DonnyE(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I pity you..what a shame

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by gambojimeta: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Welcome to the 21st century. China is the manufacturing powerhouse of the world. In fact even Western countries now outsource their productions to China
They can always move it to other countries Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Thailand, and even India e.t.c these countries already help with manufacturing to an extent. They just need to increase their capacity.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by mbos: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
expert555:

China �� didn’t need to fight war with the west to be relevance, rather they work hard. Putin only went mad because they have lost out, the west doesn’t want to fight him so they don’t loose what they have gain in Poland, Latvia, Estonia and other formal Soviet Union states now NATO members. Russian was sleeping when we achieved these lots. Puttin is looking for a fight to get them back as spoil of war even with millions of lives lost. The west won the Cold War without fighting a war, we have no sons and daughters to die for a needless war rather we will crumble their economy with sanctions and win again.

To you in your en caged and mentally encapsulated brain washing by the west , you come out saying Russian is looking for relevance. who is relevance himself if not Russia. your western roller coaster lifestyle of decadence and immorality and reckless assault on naturally living with your drug induced and enhanced decisions on gay, abortion, transgender beastialism etc....where human rights a placed below animal right shows how negative, repugnant, and pungent the west has degraded in the eyes of normal human beings.
who won the fist world war if not russia

2 Likes

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by anoda(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

comrade abeg lower ur voice small na, skirmish!! Chai russia own don finish. But why dem generals dey copy General George .S. Patton?

1 Like

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Asour: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dreal1247:
It is my wish to have the west allow other economies to independently get developed. If the wealth stolen from Nigeria and stacked in the UK is retrieved from their economy, they are bound to face serious economic crisis.

Not true though.

Was their economy in tatters before our leaders stole to 'give' them?
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Wuppdex: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Likewise France still forcing their Africa colonies to keep 50 percent of their GDP in France national Reserve and spending french regulated Cefa, meanwhile France spends Euro, no be juju be that
Dreal1247:
It is my wish to have the west allow other economies to independently get developed. If the wealth stolen from Nigeria and stacked in the UK is retrieved from their economy, they are bound to face serious economic crisis.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Eagba(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jackson667:
Nice one, the rise of china and other developing countries will be the end of the west

dude! China can NEVER NEVER NEVER be the world super power. first the racism of Europe and America will not allow that.
China can lead in chips, AI, pharmaceuticals military. but bro, it's a clique game. China can never have the clique to allow it to fully dominate. the people China need to dominate are Japan, Australia, Korea, India, Ankara, Pakistan, new Zealand Saudi Arabia. Africa is conspicuously missing half of the people I mention above are in conflict with China.
moreover China Russia relationship is a marriage of convenience na eye service.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Kylce042(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by michael132(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Many fellow are blind to reality to d extend of calling Russia a weak country now
O men of little understanding..do you think Russia will be so fool to use his war machineries n equipment to fight Ukraine ..so that after the war she will become weak..no ohh
Russia only need to use Thier out dated n worn out war machine .so that d West will not invade Russia after d war with Ukraine..
Russia truly wants to fight Ukraine with little effort so at d end of the war nothing will check Russia stock of weaponn...do not be fool. ..Russia planned everything wella with China...
And America know that..if America to fight Russia now..they may be weak a bit ..n it will give China edge .wake up ..
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Eagba(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
amaridigital:

China is supporting Russia so is India which is the world's largest democracy. Everyone is tired of the western dominance. Just yesterday, China opposed the decision of the ICC asking Russia to withdraw from Ukraine. Brazil and South Africa are also not supporting the west. That's more than half of the world's human population not supporting them. I'm not supporting the invasion but reasonable people all over the world are now questioning the west based on their illegal wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and other parts of the world. I was in New Zealand when the US invaded Iraq and the NZ Prime Minister then Mrs. Helen Clark who opposed the war was almost shedding tears on national TV . She wasn't happy that a big nation was bombarding a less powerful one without a UN resolution. The bombing and destruction was so much and I later saw on TV how American soldiers were happy stealing Iraqi gold.
true ooo but India can never go to war for Russia sake.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Eagba(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Daddyboy21:
I don't know why but I love this Putin of a guy, man of action, no too much talk. Just like me. America won't accept this but the truth is America is afraid of this guy. If it was a smaller country like Iran that attacked Ukraine. America won't even think of diplomacy. Them for don join Ukraine finish Iran. I repeat U.S the fear Russia
ehnnnnnn make go bomb America for seizing most of their asset na. shebi na no talk but action. kiliwe.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by frankson1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
brosom:
The man with big BALLS grin

Very BIG BALLS and I love him grin grin

Russia still remains the first country the US can't invade and it's largely because of Putin.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by luluman: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Says a black man that cannot build a functioning society. You better shut your damn mouth when your betters are talking, and learn from them.
And how many functioning society have you built on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Boss469(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jackson667:
Nice one, the rise of china and other developing countries will be the end of the west

Mention the others developing countries?
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by achimendy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Says a black man that cannot build a functioning society. You better shut your damn mouth when your betters are talking, and learn from them.
You can add the volume so that other ignorant black men can listen.....
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by ultimateprof: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Puting is doing well.
We're strongly behind you!
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by TolaniLuv: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Nonsense. The west are doing the same thing they did with Libya and many other countries to Russian and Ukraine. They don’t care
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by TolaniLuv: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
BloomingDale:

Talk to our leader! Aint u black too.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrincessDiana:
Oga get better educated.
All those places you named are under British rule and control.
It is still British companies enabling the stash.

Get better educated about what?: Panama is Spanish and not even English. The Bahamas has been independent since 1973!

Germany is not under the UK. Its economy is even larger than the UK. It is the largest in Europe, more than double the size of the Russian economy.

Italy has does not harbor stolen loot, yet it is a rich nation.

This story that Western countries are using "our stolen money to develop themselves and they would collapse if removed" is simply a fable with no truth to it.

Let us assume that the UK has $300bn of stolen loot in its banks. The total deposits in British banks is 4.5trillion. If taken out in one swoop, the Bank of England will lend British banks the balance. The $300b figure is way to high. I doubt it is up to $50bn.

The money even stored in UK banks is puny compared to what is stored in the Caribbean or Switzerland. The UK is quite strict with stolen funds and will readily co-operate with foreign governments in corruption cases, especially those involved with money laundering. Does the case of James Ibori or Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha ring any bells? Where was James Ibori jailed? What country did Alamieyeseigha flee from to escape justice?
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by orisa37: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
PUTIN HASN'T MOCKED NOTHING. HIS RUDE AND MAD ACTIONS HAVE PREPARED THE WORLD FOR BETTER OPTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Karnice600: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Jackson667:

The country that will end the Western influence will also have a liberal system, not an authoritarian system. The world has tasted the fruits if liberalism. It will, by instinct or zeal, fight against the claws of authoritarianism.
That's the truth that Moscow and Beijing would never know for now.
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by ojobek: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
So long the west still control almost what the citizens of the world uses n needs, its dominance will never end!West apology, use your brain

Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by NGpatriot: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ode oponu megalomania, small Ukraine dey show you pepper and you are running up and down to beg China for money and weapons.

Imaginary superpower wey no fit defeat small Ukraine wey no get army 3 weeks ago, now Ukraine don kill 4 of your useless and incompetent Generals in less than 2 weeks, you don lost nearly all your military tanks and vehicles and your small boy soldiers just dey pack dem on the side of the road and just JAPA inside bush..

Your economy don enter junk level and you go so begin ration bread...

This is the beginning of your end...
Re: Putin Mocks US: Western ‘Attempt To Have Global Dominance Is Coming To An End by Karnice600: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
frowland:

But isn't that God's initial plan? Or was he wrong to give Judges and Kings?
Democracy or whatever name it disguises itself isn't God esq and was impossed by men who think they knew better (the wisdom of man is like a filty rag before God). If Democracy is his plan, then we should have right to vote in heaven as well. See the irony?

That's not true. Gods design of creation is liberal and symbiotic. God made man a free moral agent with the freedom of choice, not a robot. When Israel requested for a King Samuel objected but God allowed it.
Authoritarianism is against man's design. That's why its always a time bomb, waiting to explode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.