Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller (2342 Views)

I Hate My Sister / I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! / Why Is My Mother So Strict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2022
I made two front pages in a row, check my profile, not something i'm happy about by the way. Before this remarkable week, i was arguably the most popular person on nairaland so making two front pages that enabled my presence to be more conspicuous is not something i'm freaking over, this is also not something i'm proud of. What i am proud of however is the impact i make on a daily basis, 80% of people who know me anyway online DO NOT LIKE ME, not because i lie or say something unpleasant, but because i say what society do not want to accept because of the calibre of person sharing it.

My mother does not deserve love or sympathy in anyway but everyone is rooting up for her because its a MOTHER i am talking about here, females are supposed to be the saints/victims in every story right. I mentioned yesterday that if it were an abusive father in my story, the world would accept it wholeheartedly and would readily support me!

People are asking this question "What Exactly Did Your Mom Do To You?"

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2022
To be honest , no one cares

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by NoFucksToGive: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Here we go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Its funny though, because i do not really know where to start, but all of a sudden because i hit the front page twice, everyone one wants to know whats going on with me right

Me talking about this is like asking me to pick a piece of sand crystal from a random bag of sand, it doesn't hurt much that i am talking about it, actually that just gets me angry, what actually hurts is what i have gone through and also watch my innocent siblings go through in the hands of that selfish....you know what word would usually come next from me.

You know, i miss my father, he wasn't even perfect, heck! I remember i didn't like him much at some point. But it was in my early 20s after his death that i really understand the struggle of first being a husband and then going on to being a responsible father! My father aced all those categories in beyond the borders.
I totally now understood why my father was always depressed in the morning while leaving for work and at night while going back home!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Dlewisi: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Ok.
Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Story Time.

6 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Stop disturbing nairalanders with your family issues..it's your family problem deal with it and stop bringing it here..
Yve shown everyone the kinda person and the reason you are always using derogatory words at women..

Look everyone has a problem and we don't allow out problems control us..this ain't reality..if you hate ya momma so much then do something about it..
Stop disturbing the peace of nairaland with your story.. undecided

Yve been hating on your momma from day one..even on your old accounts..you were so petty to bring your family issue here and allow it control your life..you never fail to mock women at any given Chance you are now telling everyone ya story.. calling women wh-re like every woman is ya momma..boy deal with ya momma .. do something about it..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Blunttruth: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I made two front pages in a row, check my profile, not something i'm happy about by the way. Before this remarkable week, i was arguably the most popular person on nairaland so making two front pages that enabled my presence to be more conspicuous is not something i'm freaking over, this is also not something i'm proud of. What i am proud of however is the impact i make on a daily basis, 80% of people who know me anyway online DO NOT LIKE ME, not because i lie or say something unpleasant, but because i say what society do not want to accept because of the calibre of person sharing it.

My mother does not deserve love or sympathy in anyway but everyone is rooting up for her because its a MOTHER i am talking about here, females are supposed to be the saints/victims in every story right. I mentioned yesterday that if it were an abusive father in my story, the world would accept it wholeheartedly and would readily support me!

People are asking this question "What Exactly Did Your Mom Do To You?"

Still Typing...
Try pushing out a watermelon from your anus ,then having your tit bruised raw with many sleepless nights , then you will appreciate a mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by siofra(f): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sorry, try next time. I have no fuçks to give at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by siofra(f): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
We wey don dey front-page more than 10 times we no make noise reach like this undecided

5 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Toktee(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop disturbing nairalanders with your family issues..it's your family problem deal with it and stop bringing it here..
Yve shown everyone the kinda person and the reason you are always using derogatory words at women..

Look everyone has a problem and we don't allow out problems control us..this ain't reality..if you hate ya momma so much then do something about it..

Yve been hating on your momma from day one..even on your old accounts..you were so petty to bring your family issue here and allow it control your life..you never fail to mock women at any given Chance you are now telling everyone ya story.. calling women wh-re like every woman is ya momma..boy deal with ya momma .. do something about it..
Thank you.... Don't mind the ediot that has audacity to called his mama who're while some fools were hailing him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by COOL10(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Its funny though, because i do not really know where to start, but all of a sudden because i hit the front page twice, everyone one wants to know whats going on with me right

Me talking about this is like asking me to pick a piece of sand crystal from a random bag of sand, it doesn't hurt much that i am talking about it, actually that just gets me angry, what actually hurts is what i have gone through and also watch my innocent siblings go through in the hands of that selfish....you know what word would usually come next from me.

You know, i miss my father, he wasn't even perfect, heck! I remember i didn't like him much at some point. But it was in my early 20s after his death that i really understand the struggle of first being a husband and then going on to being a responsible father! My father aced all those categories in beyond the borders.
I totally now understood why my father was always depressed in the morning while leaving for work and at night while going back home!

Still Typing...

You do not need to tell your story again. Those who understand, already understand. Doubters will remain doubters. Sentimental people will remain sentimental. They should just pray that none of their children or relatives gets to experience what you've been through.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
It is well, forgive her and move on with your life.
Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by okrikaboi: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Blunttruth:

Try pushing out a watermelon from your anus ,then having your tit bruised raw with many sleepless nights , then you will appreciate a mother
It is nature and they are genetically modified to handle it not men. What matters is true affection, love and sacrifice not dang biology. If she like make she no born or feed breast milk na her business.

The guy has mental issues for bringing his mother here anyway. Always giving me mixture of future and Kanye vibes with his threads

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by NoFucksToGive: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

I have no doubt that you Went through alot bro, must have been pretty harrowing .. but one thing I know is, as much as science wants to tell us out past has such a big impact on who you are in future I just point out that there are serial killers who had decent childhoods and didn't experience any trauma growing up but still turned out to be psychotic nutbags..
My point is yeah maybe your mum wasn't a nominees.for mother of the year , how unfortunate,but you decide who you are going to be, that's your choice ... She had her chance to help you get through the young years with as little pain as possible but choose to do the opposite that's on her .. let that shit go bro . Cursing her out , hating her, riddiclimg her only makes you as bad as she was... I had a father I hated but later learned that hate only made me more like him, towards his last year's I was the one taking him to oncology treatment and all that .. as he passed I sometimes wish I could just see him and tell him that I understood why he was such a dirtbag dad as weird as it sounds... As I have gotten older and more mature I have finally understood that faced with certain situations my so called arsehole dad had to make certain choices that made some of his kids hate him, as kids we didn't see it then as adults we all do now . And that hate metamorphosized to respect then understanding.. you just need to make the bold step and look at things from her own perspective...
You aren't even father yet... Trust me when you are things won't seem so black and white with your mum .. you would come to understand certain things you can't now . Don't ever speak bad or her , or hate her, you are only burdening yourself with so much negative emotions and guilt .. remember we are reap what we sow bro..m until your own kids have told you , daddy you are the best father I could have wished for , then you can look your mum in the eye and say told you so. It has nothing with her being a woman... If you had said this samething about your dad I would tell you the same thing. Cursing her out is the worst possible reaction you can show .. that's only indicative that you are going to be a worse parent than she ever was ... And men or men. That day when your kid says I hate you daddy ,I would want to be sitting in the same room to see the pain in your eyes ... My oh my I want to be there to call your attention to this thread .. grin

You see that mum you dislike so much ? Yes she doesn't deserve to be called a mum according to you .. but remember until you have raised your own chidlren and they all stand in unison like zombies and day daddy Gidtheredpiller is the best daddy int he whole wide world then I will support you to troll your mum ..

Mind you trolling a parent had its limits .. If you are this brutal towards her I am afraid how you ar egoing to treat your kids...

Remember no one wakes up and decides I am going to be a bad parent... It's daily choices , little by little, inch by inch , then one day you wake up and your kids hate you....
This road you are one is one of those choices.... You must always do better by showing those who wronged you that you ar ebettwr not worse... Right now you are showing the world you are a terrible person to rag your mum this way .. and I don't believe you are a terrible person because you are one of the few Nairalanders I actually like alot...
But this? It's what we call a nope !!
Undo this who turd fest ... Write a public apology and go kneel down and apologize to your mum.. that's what I would do, but hey that's me ...
Take it easy bro ... We all had extremely shitty childhoods... From child abuse , I mean in all the extreme ways imaginable... Hut I turned out alright due to emotional intelligence and some strong decisions ...
You can do better bro, I want to believe that and see that .

Cheers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by czarr(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There is no peace in nairaland to disturb. Lol
What peace is he disturbing?

7 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
czarr:
[s]There is no peace in nairaland to disturb. Lol
What peace is he disturbing[/s]?
undecided

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by TI1919(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Some mothers are perfect example of disaster though it is not every body that would agree to that... my mother is a perfect example of such.

6 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Attention seeking again! I don't think we really care. Just live your life.

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Slynation(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Atleast someone has admitted that his mum is very wicked unlike some people that has the most selfish and hostile Mums I normally meet in offices forming demi-god as if the world is revolving around them... Yet every Mothering Sunday, their children will come out to tell the whole world how their mom is the best thing that happened to them..!! It's a pity tho

8 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by FahBuLous: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mumu don drop grin

2 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by playapayaski: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I have no doubt they you Went through alot bro, must have been pretty harrowing .. but one thing I know is, as much as science wants to tell us out past has such a big impact on who you are in future I just point out that there are serial killers who had decent childhoods and didn't experience any trauma growing up but still turned out to be psychotic nutbags..
My point is yeah maybe your mum wasn't a nominees.for mother of the year , how unfortunate,but you decide who you are going to be, that's your choice ... She had her chance to help you get through the young years with as little pain as possible but choose to do the opposite that's on her .. let that shit go bro . Cursing her out , hating her, riddiclimg her only makes you as bad as she was... I had a father I hated but later learned that hate only made me more like him, towards his last year's I was the one taking him to oncology treatment and all that .. as he passed I sometimes wish I could just see him and tell him that I understood why he was such a dirtbag dad as weird as it sounds... As I have gotten older and more mature I have finally understood that faced with certain situations my so called arsehole dad had to make certain choices that made some of his kids hate him, as kids we didn't see it then as adults we all do now . And that hate metamorphosized to respect then understanding.. you just need to make the bold step and look at things from her own perspective...
You aren't even father yet... Trust me when you are things won't seem so black and white with your mum .. you would come to understand certain things you can't now . Don't ever speak bad or her , or hate her, you are only burdening yourself with so much negative emotions and guilt .. remember we are reap what we sow bro..m until your own kids have told you , daddy you are the best father I could have wished for , then you can look your mum in the eye and say told you so. It has nothing with her being a woman... If you had said this samething about your dad I would tell you the same thing. Cursing her out is the worst possible reaction you can show .. that's only indicative that you are going to be a worse parent than she ever was ... And men or men. That day when your kid says I hate you daddy ,I would want to be sitting in the same room to see the pain in your eyes ... My oh my I want to be there to call your attention to this thread .. grin

You see that mum you dislike so much ? Yes she doesn't deserve to be called a mum according to you .. but remember until you have raised your own chidlren and they all stand in unison like zombies and day daddy Gidtheredpiller is the best daddy int he whole wide world then I will support you to troll your mum ..

Mind you trolling a parent had its limits .. If you are this brutal towards her I am afraid how you ar egoing to treat your kids...

Remember no one wakes up and decides I am going to be a bad parent... It's daily choices , little by little, inch by inch , then one day you wake up and your kids hate you....
This road you are one is one of those choices.... You must always do better by showing those who wronged you that you ar ebettwr not worse... Right now you are showing the world you are a terrible person to rag your mum this way .. and I don't believe you are a terrible person because you are one of the few Nairalanders I actually like alot...
But this? It's what we call a nope !!
Undo this who turd fest ... Write a public apology and go kneel down and apologize to your mum.. that's what I would do, but hey that's me ...
Take it easy bro ... We all had extremely shitty childhoods... From child abuse , I mean in all the extreme ways imaginable... Hut I turned out alright due to emotional intelligence and some strong decisions ...
You can do better bro, I want to believe that and see that .

Cheers

Very matured response.. very very matured

2 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by heniford2: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shut up and learn silly ass

2 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
May God give you a foooolish son who will also rub you on the ground

3 Likes

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by jumper524(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
When you finally drop your reason please tag me. I just hope it's worth the hate your giving to her doesn't comes back to Bleep you up completely..
Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2022
undecided
Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:10am On Mar 18, 2022
E be like say red pill content no dey sell market again.

Clout-o-currency.

By the way,is there an incel among the mods now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by diogo23: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

Even when the mother treat you like trash , sense of reasoning is far from you. If your mother is good does not other are good

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by diogo23: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2022
Toktee:
Thank you.... Don't mind the ediot that has audacity to called his mama who're while some fools were hailing him.
Oga you have not seen bad mothers, if your mother is good thank GOD for that, you don't know what others is going through

1 Like

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by jedisco(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2022
@op You're broken and it's quite clear where most of your rhetoric stems from. I pity young males who blindly followed you in the name of being 'alpha'

Fact is with the hate you exude, you might turn out to be a worse parent than your mum.

Your greatest focus now should be how you can turn the tide and not end up as a mirror of your mum..

Lastly, for males who still see the misogynistic rhetoric on nairaland as the definition of alpha, this should serve as a lesson. An alpha means that you have scace resorces or attainments in your community that make other males look up to you. It has absolutely nothing to do with abusing your women who you should be protecting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Asking, This Is Why I HATE My Mother So Much!! - TheGidRedpiller by Blunttruth: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2022
diogo23:

Even when the mother treat you like trash , sense of reasoning is far from you. If your mother is good does not other are good

Why the insult? I won't respond to your insult because you are clearly speaking from pain .If she is bad to you know there's a reason. Try to respect her for at least giving birth to you. Don't repay her ill treatment with bad. Honour her, one day she'll realise herself. If she is disturbing your mental health, you can honour her from a distance. Not everyone has a perfect mother. You will be surprised what we all go through but we try to learn from their mistakes and be better parents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? / Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � / What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.