Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,165 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? (380 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by Vallro: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2022
It's no surprise that most times the people we become very close to in life are people we never gave second thoughts to at first meeting.

So here's mine;
It was back then in University as freshers, my newly acquainted female friend then had reserved a seat for me in the lecture hall that fateful morning (GS class). The moment I stepped in, I searched her out according to the description she gave me only to see her dragging the seat with one dude. As soon as I got to them, I could read the dissappoint on his face and I really felt bad for him.

A couple of days later, we came across each other at the Firstbank's ATM queue in camppus, he approached me and begged me to help him withdraw stressing that I owed him one, we laughed it off, I helped with his request and since then, we connected effortlessly and became best friends.
He was actually the source of the connection that gave me my first post graduate job! One love Tony!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Men still dey get bestfriend? Well, my two closest pals are from Sec. sch! Also had a female bestie those days when i never wise!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by olafunny(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Met my best friend turned brother in secondary school 19 years ago. We're stronger than ever
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2022
My current, still and forever will be my friend is my wife.....I met her at UNIPORT
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by 2dice01: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2022
Since day zero
Am myself Best friend grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by Uzomacharles: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Me wey no dey like friends
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Well, I don't have one.
I no want sef. undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by Blunttruth: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Vallro:
It's no surprise that most times the people we become very close to in life are people we never gave second thoughts to at first meeting.

So here's mine;
It was back then in University as freshers, my newly acquainted female friend then had reserved a seat for me in the lecture hall that fateful morning (GS class). The moment I stepped in, I searched her out according to the description she gave me only to see her dragging the seat with one dude. As soon as I got to them, I could read the dissappoint on his face and I really felt bad for him.

A couple of days later, we came across each other at the Firstbank's ATM queue in camppus, he approached me and begged me to help him withdraw stressing that I owed him one, we laughed it off, I helped with his request and since then, we connected effortlessly and became best friends.
He was actually the source of the connection that gave me my first post graduate job! One love Tony!
I have close friend not best friend.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by cobsol(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Best friend kw?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by HopeNeverDies: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!! I keep my circle Small... LoL

I don’t do Best Friends; Neither do I hate anyone. Even if I’d have a best friend; it would be a female. Damnnnn!!! Most boys are backstabbers.

Btw; I’m a guy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by RisenJoe(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
Close friends, no best friend anymore
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by paulolee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
after d day hustle i enter jungle go light weed n realize say I no carry lighter n nearly cry..
was thinking about my next step wen I saw vero walking down to my unit n said shes bored at hone she wants to join me relax small n she came with lighter..
we both sit, smoked n discussed about life n dts how she became my best friend
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? by Lilsameey: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
I have no best friends, just closed like 3 closed friends. Just someone who reasons like you is okay.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Your Soul Mate Now / I Was Just Thinking / 2022 Headies Award Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.