Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,423 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) (379 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by Michealupdate43: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7033184/problem-nigeria-girls

In response....

It's not in a man's nature to depend on a woman(we are natural providers).

Women on the other hand, are naturally created to support and also be dependent on a male figure.

But girls this days are taking it to another level.

Pretty soon, girls won't even consider going to school to get degrees for jobs.

The olosho mentality is becoming alarming (not all though).

If I can't be spending on a girl the way she would want, I'll tell her straight up. If she can't understand, then she's obviously a gold digger.

Make she march
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by chatinent: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2022
Una don chop sha

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by yuping(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
undecided
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by 4teenblaq: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Una get strength to dey reason women matter sha..

sad sad
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Na wa ooo undecided
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by siofra(f): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
The redpillers on this forum talk about women here more than they talk to women in real life. It's very obvious from the trash they constantly spew here.
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
undecided
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by HYDEEE: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
I thought this was a counter thread but you just concurred with what the first OP said.
Re: The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response) by odinson1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
As long as Nigerian women Continue to embrace "Gender equality", more men will stray away from their provider roles. You can't expect me to provide for you when you see Yourself as my Equal. It is cheating and trying to eat your cake and have it.

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Do That Kills Your Relationships All The Time / Right Way Of Choosing Friends / I Am Ready To Married Him Once Homeless Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.