Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) (5579 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+ / Cambridge Uni Students Pose Unclad For Raunchy ‘Best Bum’ Competition (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by PenisCaP: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
heniford2:
Op likes Ass i swear either his banging Brazilian Ass or his girlfriend has none so his obsessed with damn ass grin cheesy i come in peace me i was once a freak in Anal sex undecided oh till my partner cured me wink

Cured u?
Well i cant leave anal grin
Not that i dnt do puci too but .. i do combo except she cant carry an@l grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by olioxx(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
OP please clarify something, "Are the organizers only chosing from select countries or are more countries still bringing their contestant?
If it is from select countries, then the organizers are partial, but if other countries are going to join, then let the game begin.
That Brazilian and Portuguese ladies are so hmm lala.
The rest should just pack there bags and go HOME.
Waiting for my African ladies to go show the world the physical demonstration of ASS.
#we_mueevee

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Those are some clean asses right there. I can see no cellulite or stretchmarks. angry

grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Suzy representing Brazil
I will definitely be in Qatar for next year world cup because of Brazilian and latina babes. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I will definitely be in Qatar for next year world cup because of Brazilian and latina babes. cheesy

Why not come down to Brazil grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
olioxx:
OP please clarify something, "Are the organizers only chosing from select countries or are more countries still bringing there contestant?
If it is from select countries, then the organizers are partial, but if other countries are going to join, then let the game begin.
That Brazilian and Portuguese ladies are so hmm lala.
The rest should just pack there bags and go HOME.
Waiting for my African ladies to go show the world the physical demonstration of ASS.
#we_mueevee

Yea I think the organizers choose from selected countries yea they are partial, grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by lolu2019: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Wetin be that Portugal own full name?
ole Omo igbo
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Uzomacharles: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
lolu2019:
ole Omo igbo
Omo Yoruba ni!!
Ba Ò Ni?
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by lolu2019: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Omo Yoruba ni!!

Ba Ò Ni?
na Only u like beta tin.ronaldo don kpokpogiri her.
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Uzomacharles: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
lolu2019:
na Only u like beta tin.ronaldo don kpokpogiri her.

No whyne me ooo cos I still dey wait for her reply for my dm
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Joelobioha(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:

grin grin grin

Make I dm her then if she no reply I go use her pics BOMB
osheeyyyyy grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Uzomacharles: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joelobioha:
osheeyyyyy grin
She can't be wasted
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by lolu2019: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dey nor wear waist beads.
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Why not come down to Brazil grin
Sure. visiting there is in my bucket list too.

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Shakzee(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2022

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Wetin be that Portugal own full name?
Man wey get clear eyes cheesy

See as her body set kiss like penaldo body the Manchester united nightmares tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol
Guy u fit link me with any Brazilian girl wey dey available to date nigerian abeg

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
This guy just dey enjoy for Brazil .

2 Likes

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by bolagabriella: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2022
I'm submitting my vote now!
And it goes to Miss Portugal!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sure. visiting there is in my bucket list too.

Muito legal cheesy
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 18, 2022
bolagabriella:
I'm submitting my vote now!
And it goes to Miss Portugal!!

I agree grin grin grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 18, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Guy u fit link me with any Brazilian girl wey dey available to date nigerian abeg

cheesy grin grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2022
leody:
This guy just dey enjoy for Brazil .

My brother everywhere for Brazil na enjoyment, every where you look, only those in Brazil would understand grin
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:14am On Mar 18, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

cheesy grin grin
I dey serious man
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2022
aunty eniola badmus da

1 Like

Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by AlphaTaikun: 12:57am On Apr 19, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Stephanie
representing portugal
Stephanie Silveira.
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by AlphaTaikun: 1:08am On Apr 19, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Suzy representing
Brazil
Home gurl Suzy Cortez from Brasilia.
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by hfinest1(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2022
How come I've not seen any African country yet

Where my African ladies with da bumbum? Go show em the natural 'wonders of the world' we've got in this part.
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by hfinest1(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2022
Nogymmarts:
aunty eniola badmus da
set awon ini Edo, mercy Johnson, destiny etiko, wey no go allow us watch Africa magic without sporting unexpected erections :/ where are they?
Re: Miss Bum Bum World Aims To Discover The Best Bum Worldwide(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
hfinest1:
set awon ini Edo, mercy Johnson, destiny etiko, wey no go allow us watch Africa magic without sporting unexpected erections :/ where are they?

na surgery be there own yansh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture / Why Do Good Guys Always Suffer In Relationships / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.