Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Daughter Is 3 Today! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is 3 Today! (2552 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks sweetie.
He can mention me when he has deleted his. Mariangeles also quoted him so she needs to delete that comment too so it does not come back. For his future career purposes he needs to delete that whole username because this is not the only thread he has said rubbish like this. It’s for his own good.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:

He can mention me when he has deleted his. Mariangeles also quoted him so she needs to delete that comment too so it does not come back. For his future career purposes he needs to delete that whole username because this is not the only thread he has said rubbish like this. It’s for his own good.
Haaaaa delete his username!
Mariangeles is my buddy I believed she would do the needful.
Pls to those he has offended pls kindly forgive him.

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:

I m in touch with him.... dear his account has been ban that's why he cannot delete at the moment.
Pls dear take his profile down,he has learnt his lessons.

Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
ahnie:

Haaaaa delete his username!
Mariangeles is my buddy I believed she would do the needful.
Pls to those he has offended pls kindly forgive him.
He needs to delete the whole username because his employers will still google him and what he has said in the past like this will affect him. I will take mine down.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by baby124: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Done.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by ahnie: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
baby124:
Done.
Thanks a bunch.
I would advise him to modify the bunch of derogatory comments against women.
For these you have done....thank you ma'am.
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
baby124:

baby124, you're a woman abeg. I stan and re-stan!
Amazon woman. Thank you for fighting for the defenceless
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by DarlingtonC: 4:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Bunnybee:
Happy birthday to the love of my life.

You will always be my baby even if you turn 70 cheesy

Mummy loves you now and always.
Are you a single mum?
Re: My Daughter Is 3 Today! by TheLordofHost: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Single mother

Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' / Should Women Put Pressure On Their Partners To Propose? / Funny Difference Between Rich, Poor And Middle Class