Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,778 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? (2359 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Gofwane(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2022
HYDEEE:
U na badoo, you don get all the scope. I nor even reason go there.
grin Oboyyehh those chicks can sabi wear tempting and revealing outfits yet they complain when you stare.

Nigerian girls are the most confused sets of creatures out there.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by DaInferno(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Badboibipo:
I don’t give a flying fvck about any females face. It’s meaningless to my enjoyment, so why tf will I stare at it? It’s that very big bouncy breasts that makes me happy as well as that jiggly big soft arse, I fvcking love it. So while females get pleasure from staring at men’s face why do they frown at the fact men look at their big arse and big breasts? I will stare at your breasts like my life depends on it as well as your arse, just the way most of you girls shamelessly stare at my face even when I pretend to ignore y’all. So let’s all stare at the thing we love why are girls now angry about someone looking at their pvssy or breasts? I was looking at one that wore revealing tight today and her pvssy camel toe was extremely visible for the world to see, she noticed I was looking at it and started making face like who want to cry, did they force you to wear it? But when y’all are staring at men you trip for do they frown at you? Let’s all be allowed to admire the things we fancy in the opposite serx for Gods sake!
next time, make sure you have picture evidence grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Why should you be looking at a girl's body. What is your ulterior motive? If not to harass her. Bunch of pervert.

PERVERT!!

Why are you always looking at men’s faces? What are you trying to archive from that?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry When You Stare At Their Body? by tnerro1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you want to look at female bodies till your eyes pain you, then go the the nearest market.

If you dey Abuja, go wuse market, you go look tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits / I Care About Her, She Cares About Me, But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.