Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family (32632 Views)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by mrksquare: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
elmessiahs:

Very sure

Correct.
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Dskillful(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
elmessiahs:
One day, I will govern Rivers State. Inshallah

You can not govern Rivers State if you are a Muslim. Carry your Inshallah to where it's practiced. Inshallah is not welcomed in our Rivers State.
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ajebo kids, nice cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yemi4luv:
The former governor wife want spoil their day useless woman , what she did was a big disgrace, she doesnt have shame at all imagine a ex governor wife fighting in a open place like that such woman that does such doesn't have any single respect for her husband at all

Correction.

She no fight.

She collect.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dskillful:

You can not govern Rivers State if you are a Muslim. Carry your Inshallah to where it's practiced. Inshallah is not welcomed in our Rivers State.
Who goes that man
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by geeksathelp(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
elmessiahs:

Who goes that man

Inshallah simply means "god willing". nothing wrong in that bro!
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
geeksathelp:

Inshallah simply means "god willing". nothing wrong in that bro!
Some people just want to talk... Tomorrow they will complain if religious Crisis, while they are the fuel
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Dskillful(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
elmessiahs:

Who goes that man

Na one jonsing guy wey dey knack head for ground. Him think say Rivers State na childs place
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Annafoxxy23: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wanna see my naked photo? WRITE ME THERE ► vk.cc/cbZXa3
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Boyooosa(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
wallrichy:
Beautiful Family. I wish and pray that Soludo will not disappoint Anambrarian as previous governors did. He seems to have applied for the job and not the idiot that said his people called him all the way from Texas, USA to come and govern them and quickly after handing over, he was picked at the point of Jappa to USA on the same day. He didn't even rest a day.

Soludo the solution to Anambra, the South East..... But, African man dey born o.....6 kids.....I thought we the educated ones hardly give birth to many kids.

May be there are twins in between.
I think it's not polygamous family and that's actually fine for him.

I love his personality too and I wish also, that he doesn't fail his people like other typical Nigerian leaders

Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dskillful:

Na one jonsing guy wey dey knack head for ground. Him think say Rivers State na childs place
Focus ooo
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by 24SEVEN: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
elmessiahs:
One day, I will govern Rivers State. Inshallah

Are you from Ikwerre?
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Dskillful(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
elmessiahs:

Focus ooo

Die it.
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 5:13am On Mar 20, 2022
24SEVEN:

Are you from Ikwerre?
Am a Rivers man, why do you ask...
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 5:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Dskillful:

Die it.
Die all, die it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by 24SEVEN: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2022
elmessiahs:

Am a Rivers man, why do you ask...

Well, becoming the Governor anywhere in Nigeria, or any elective position, one needs a good voting background. Can your ethnic group deliver a considerable number of votes for you. Before other ethnic groups will deliver their own votes, atleast let yours be substantial.
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2022
24SEVEN:

Well, becoming the Governor anywhere in Nigeria, or any elective position, one needs a good voting background. Can your ethnic group deliver a considerable number of votes for you. Before other ethnic groups will deliver their own votes, atleast let yours be substantial.
Ibu Nye iwherouhna majikwai
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by 24SEVEN: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2022
elmessiahs:

Ibu Nye iwherouhna majikwai

Owee!!
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2022
24SEVEN:

Owee!!
Nye Eli kelle
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by 24SEVEN: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2022
elmessiahs:

Nye Eli kelle

CHOBA
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2022
24SEVEN:

CHOBA
Wenne frank owhor, achinike igwe, gift world, paddy wali... Npa kelle nu choba... Rumuati, ndudor or owhipa... Meka
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by 24SEVEN: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2022
elmessiahs:

Wenne frank owhor, achinike igwe, gift world, paddy wali... Npa kelle nu choba... Rumuati, ndudor or owhipa... Meka

NDUDOR
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by Dskillful(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
elmessiahs:

Die all, die it
Who goes you
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by elmessiahs(m): 1:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Dskillful:

Who goes you
Who goes you to go me
Re: Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
annisy:
This guy will perform below average. Mark my word!!!

This one touch me. Why you talk so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master / Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.