Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

"PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe (7435 Views)

Babachir Lawal Endorses Peter Obi, Says All Other Ways Lead To Perdition / Atiku's Monetary Policy Will Lead To Perdition-cbn Governor / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by Parachoko: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

The two main political parties in Nigeria are not serious. This is indeed a time where a third force is needed.

With the disunity going on in APC and PDP, a third force could easily win this election.
A third force will just make APC job easier next year.
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
want me kind my own garbage
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by jeyem(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
I personally think the ticket should be given to atiku in order for PDP to win! Tired of APC. This coming from a Yoruba Christian guy! But the northerners are not smart to build this nation! Believe in better nigeria at your own peril!
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by Arabaincubus: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
The whole Truth; but you know that Nigerians know how to deceive themselves.

It looks like the Igbo are from Akamata.
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by yomi531(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Any southerner that votes Atiku or Tambuwal come 2023, na bomb go kill am. Dont be Slaves to the Northernerns
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by Bobloco: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
brainpulse:
Every Sane people knows this very well. There is nothing good from a party that ruled and stole for 16 years and nothing to show.

Now they are about going back with desperation, cheat and injustice amongst themselves

Every sane person know also that there is nothing good from a party that is currently ruling Nigeria. Since 2015 they took over, it has been tales of woes. From insecurity, food inflation, prices of fuel, diesel, gas are off the roof. Honestly it has never been this bad in the history of the country.
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by Judgesledge(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Amperes:
The calculation for 2023 is very simple, if APC fields a candidate from the south, it will amount to political suicide for PDP to also field a candidate from the south. the reason is simple - The APC already has a stranglehold on the north and arguably the south west, propping up a southern candidate will do very little to break it. For PDP to win the 2023 election, they have to get a lot of northern votes and also reduce APC's share of northern votes. They are already guaranteed votes from the south-south and south-east. What many have failed to learn from the 2019 election is that the north does not vote based on party sentiments, they vote individuals. the results from adamawa, sokoto, bauchi and kano in presidential as against the governorship elections should tell the full story . The perfect combo for the PDP will be a northern Presidential candidate and a VP candidate from the South South or South East. Preferably from the south south as i dont foresee the south east producing a lot of votes due to the high level of voter apathy currently been experienced in the region.
My thoughts exactly bro, that's real politik
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by ojobek: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
PDP shouldn't make mistakes of fielding southern candidate,they should go to north for there flag bearer.Doyin is a nonentity canpaigning for Tifnubu.
Re: "PDP And The Road To Perdition" By Dr Doyin Okupe by francotunsco: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
jawalis:
I never knew the meaning of PERDITION until now. I had to check my dictionary.
For people like me: Perdition means: state of eternal punishment and damnation into which a sinful and unrepentant person passes after death.
Thank you Nairaland.
Thank Doyin Okupe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Traders Count Losses As Government Demolishes Shops, Houses In Ebonyi / Amosun Hosts Soyinka In Ogun At An Anti-corruption Crusade In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.