Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) (41432 Views)

Fire Guts Ogidi Market In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos) / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by mosaicafrique: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2022
An Ibo man owns the fuel station. The only set of people where you find a father defraud his late brothers children and a brother dupe his own blood brothers in the name of making more money
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by dangermouse(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Hespee93:

Let me tell you the real story behind the water sell by filling stations.

Most of those truck driver do pump water into the truck after loading from depot so that they can remove the fuel they will sell as their own gain.

Speaking from what I do see every time in my depot.

I have deleted some pictures I took I wouldnhave upload them.

If you are telling the truth with I doubt, no sane person as a manager of a filling station would deliberately buy such product.
When supplied, they usually rest the quality supplied.
The damages to car engines which uses such products as you claim is huge.
The filling station end up paying damages and loosing customers.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by dangermouse(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2022
[right][/right]
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Lies.

Believe it or not. Your cup of tea.

Their is a certain filling station close to me which always experience thi problem.
Not until they built wall barricades around the mouths of their underground tanks did it stop.will do there and snap it if u still insist but then it's not worth my time.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by dangermouse(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2022
passion007:

Always excuses.

We excuse every single thing, that's why the country is where it is because there's always someone who makes excuses for incompetence

No excuses here.
The owner and mangemnt of the said filling station should be made to pay damages by the victims.

You don't get to hear how they settled most times, but they do.
Its left for the individuals to seek compensation.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by dangermouse(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Somebody that will die of HBP cos of Igbo matter

That's how you know inferior people.
Always trying to bring down those naturally above them , instead of striving and making more efforts to improve on themselves. He is just a pathetic and sore loser.

1 Like

Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by dangermouse(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Loewe:

Honestly I can't blame that guy for what he said. If we go by what Igbos are doing on this forum, no Nigerian would pray to associate with an Igbo person.

Lies, insult and propaganda, even when there is evidence, they always blame and insult others for everything bad in their region! Life no be so!

That's why many people on this forum will make you believe. Not all monikers bearing Igbo names or Yoruba names are what they claim.
Muscrants abound on this forum. Just to cause bad blood between the yourabas and igbos.
Don't fall for it.
This is a faceless forum and you can't be too sure of their identities.

By their fruit you shall know them.

I am a Yoruba man and I always read between the lines. The so called person you said is right is bit even a southerner.
It's their aim to achieve the disunity between igbos and Yorubas. Some of us are not wise enough and always play into their hands.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Psalmistproject: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Tomilola360:

so u r so dumb not to know u r offloading water instead of fuel. I guess one aboki had to tell u they were selling u water instead of petrol then.

receive sense for once

Stop garnishing your idiocy with fancy color shades of stinks. Kindly visit a filling station and ask to see the process of truck discharge of product into the underground tank.
After that you can come and talk like an enlightened fella
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2022
UGLYSALT:

lalasticlala
Why are you calling him? To come and beat him Abi defend you.....stop shebe
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Tomilola360: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Stop garnishing your idiocy with fancy color shades of stinks. Kindly visit a filling station and ask to see the process of truck discharge of product into the underground tank.
After that you can come and talk like an enlightened fella

you are dumb. it's that simple.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by ladel(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2022
This reminded me of what my family went through in 2002 during a fuel scarcity period. It happened at umuahia. We chartered a coaster bus from port harcourt to arondiziogu for my bro traditional wedding. There was fuel scarcity and we bought fuel at above pump price from a fuel station at umuahia i guess.Few minutes later along the okigwe express, our bus started jerking and shooting till it came to a halt. Thank God no kidnapping at that time. None of us speak igbo(we are all yorubas from ijebu ode). Help came hours later as a native (Mr. Nonso) showed up from nowhere and started conversing with us in yoruba. He helped us arranged multiple cabs that conveyed us to the traditional wedding venue and 2 other volkswagen transporter thatt took us all back to port harcourt from arondiziogu same day.
Needless to say mr nonso's son lived rent free in our lagos home years later when he relocated to Lagos.

UGLYSALT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkWHS8D1JxI

Shared By Angry Customer Online with Caption ....

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002139791935/videos/pcb.5137618532986089/497609912023820
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2022
adedehinbo:
most of these fueling station needs to be fined and pay for damages that may arise due to bad fuel in car
HIV bastard, HIV kill u there gringrin
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Tomilola360:

you are dumb. it's that simple.
Maybe I should be telling your father how his child has proven stupidity runs in the family.
You better shift before I put you where you don't want to be.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by marooh: 11:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
We are stranded on the road because we used our ₦13,000 to buy water instead of fuel from a petrol station here in Ogidi.
Today is 18th March, 2022 cheesy grin cheesy

Welcome to computer village south east branch where they package apku inside iphone as the battery tongue

Africa the most sophisticated region to live cheesy
Then try to sophisticate ur brain nah
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by jbcul4ril(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2022
UGLYSALT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkWHS8D1JxI

Shared By Angry Customer Online with Caption ....

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002139791935/videos/pcb.5137618532986089/497609912023820

When we say no love in South East, they will say it not true. The level of division and hatred among the Igbos ehh. Chai
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Druggey:

HIV bastard, HIV kill u there gringrin
frustrated goat! Your life is worthless and doesn't deserve my attention,go rut in the bug
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
adedehinbo:
frustrated goat! Your life is worthless and doesn't deserve my attention,go rut in the bug
frustrated HIV infested bastard. No be for Ashawo house you come get HIV. ur own don finish. HIV strike to death there. Believe u are finished gringringringringrin
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
adedehinbo:
Na u go rut in bug because HIV don finish you and ur family. gringringringrin
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Druggey:

frustrated HIV infested bastard. No be for Ashawo house you come get HIV. ur own don finish. HIV strike to death there. Believe u are finished gringringringringrin
mumu!from your drunkard father,drug is also killing you gradually,ogbeni go get a life. You can get better someday
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
adedehinbo:
mumu!from your drunkard,drug is also killing you gradually,ogbeni go get a life. You can get better someday
cursed bastard. ur ashawo HIV life abi? u are doomed I swear. u don't have a life again. HIV has finished your life and dat of ur family. u don finish gringringringrin
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Druggey:

cursed bastard. ur ashawo HIV life abi? u are doomed I swear. u don't have a life again. HIV has finished your life and dat of ur family. u don finish gringringringrin
i don't even know why you keep saying your father is hiv positive,just by your replies i discovered that you re battling alot of depression,from lack of job to lack of happiness,no life achievement which makes you fake every smiley symbol on every of your comment,you can get better but quit drug first so you won't have to die like your drunkard father
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2022
adedehinbo:
i don't even know why you keep saying your father is hiv positive,just by your replies i discovered that you re battling alot of depression,from lack of job to lack of happiness,no life achievement which makes you fake every smiley symbol on every of your comment,you can get better but quit drug first so you won't have to die like your drunkard father
which frustration? Ur Mama na ashawo, u said ur stupid father always goes out and ur ashawo go send u hawk at the brothel, na so u contracted HIV from ur ashawo mama, u fvcked ur ashawo sister giv am HIV, I've all the post of u been HIV infested bastard. U no get shame, U dey even advice pple to do a concoction that it cures HIVgringringrin u must die with ur HIV bastard. Which job you get? POS sales boy or ashawo house cleaner. Once again hustle hard and feed ur ashawo family to stop oloshoism. u wey dey brothel always which work u get? coolcoolcool HIV infested cursed bastard. I go put ur name on every thread on NL. gringringrin u don finish

Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Druggey:

which frustration? Ur Mama na ashawo, u said ur stupid father always goes out and ur ashawo go send u hawk at the brothel, na so u contracted HIV from ur ashawo mama, u fvcked ur ashawo sister giv am HIV, I've all the post of u been HIV infested bastard. U no get shame, U dey even advice pple to do a concoction that it cures HIVgringringrin u must die with ur HIV bastard. Which job you get? POS sales boy or ashawo house cleaner. Once again hustle hard and feed ur ashawo family to stop oloshoism. u wey dey brothel always which work u get? coolcoolcool HIV infested cursed bastard. I go put ur name on every thread on NL. gringringrin u don finish
nawao,this one is lost totally o,if hiv is what you suffering from! Come there is still hope for you,but if you continue being stupid,you might have to die for your stupidity,i know you re jobless and frustrated about life,get busy so you can get better, truly we weren't born with silver spoon but thank God today,it's been something of the past,but if you continue being stupid,am afraid,your life is irredeemable from setbacks
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
adedehinbo:
nawao,this one is lost totally o,if hiv is what you suffering from! Come there is still hope for you,but if you continue being stupid,you might have to die for your stupidity,i know you re jobless and frustrated about life,get busy so you can get better, truly we weren't born with silver spoon but thank God today,it's been something of the past,but if you continue being stupid,am afraid,your life is irredeemable from setbacks
loooool!!!!! stupid HIV infested bastard.gringringrin seriously, there is no hope for you in this world and beyond. HIV has finished you and your wretched family.I'm doing well in all aspect of life. I am living a healthy life, no ARVs and I can mingle with anyone I like and go to anywhere unlike a bastard who's always on isolation. The only place u are free to go is the brothel to go do business with ur ashawo mama and ur sister.gringringringrin

Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
Druggey:

loooool!!!!! stupid HIV infested bastard.gringringrin seriously, there is no hope for you in this world and beyond. HIV has finished you and your wretched family.I'm doing well in all aspect of life. I am living a healthy life, no ARVs and I can mingle with anyone I like and go to anywhere unlike a bastard who's always on isolation. The only place u are free to go is the brothel to go do business with ur ashawo mama and ur sister.gringringringrin
ewure is your name i swear,thank God you know your father is suffering from hiv but note that i am not and my kind of person can never be infected with it,but i am very sure your life isn't stable,you don't really worth my time,you can continue being stupid,it's very obvious that drug had really dealt alot with you
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
adedehinbo:
ewure is your name i swear,thank God you know your father is suffering from hiv but note that i am not and my kind of person can never be infected with it,but i am very sure your life isn't stable,you don't really worth my time,you can continue being stupid,it's very obvious that drug had really dealt alot with you
Prove it bastard, I just gave u proofs that u ur fvckin self admitted to been heavily infested by AIDS, dat ur mom is a harlot, that u grew up in the brothel, that u fvcked ur ashawo sister and transmitted the disease to her, that u always visit the brothel and ur harlot mom knew of it and lot moregringringrin u are doomed. I will post u on every thread and social media. Bastard. HIV strike u to death. coolcoolcool
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Druggey:

Prove it bastard, I just gave u proofs that u ur fvckin self admitted to been heavily infested by AIDS, dat ur mom is a harlot, that u grew up in the brothel, that u fvcked ur ashawo sister and transmitted the disease to her, that u always visit the brothel and ur harlot mom knew of it and lot moregringringrin u are doomed. I will post u on every thread and social media. Bastard. HIV strike u to death. coolcoolcool
i swear u no get sense and you re also jobless,if not you won't come online to start digging out posts. If you re not daft you would know that none of those post indicate that i am positive but you just really want to continue proving how stupid you re.
Re: Filling Station In Ogidi Anambra Sells Water As Fuel (Pictures, Video) by Druggey(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
adedehinbo:
i swear u no get sense and you re also jobless,if not you won't come online to start digging out posts. If you re not daft you would know that none of those post indicate that i am positive but you just really want to continue proving how stupid you re.
lol!!! idiot u want to deny it abi? Read the last sentence of the attached screenshot of ur post.gringringringrin. I've got enough to feed u and buy ARVs for you. I swear nothing to live for. u are just a dead man walking, no life for u again. HIV has finished you coolcoolcool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.