Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections (11832 Views)

Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by tit(f): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peter Pandora Adaora Him Tuu Lie Obi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by M1Garand(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Strategically waiting to be chosen as the VP to Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Osilama1: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Real legit people can't waste their money on Nigeria election.

Infact. Nigeria Politics is not for honest men
but he was gorvenor of anambra State and after that impose obiano on APGA... Some of u just like to play to the gallery...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by seunmsg(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omo ogbon! Baba don take style comot for race grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by nwajesus12(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
princdebola201:
Coward looking for politician to hide under his pant .

You don't care about election but you want to change Nigeria
ode
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Simplelion: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
BSsniffer:
Coping mechanisms of a real coward looser who is scared of competing. How do you plan on fixing Nigeria as a politician and not think about elections.... stupidity of nyamiris

maybe you should also try fixing it too or are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by delpee(f): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
He should contest for the Presidency to achieve all he's talking about. Crouching behind Atiku will lead us nowhere.

It's amazing that we're yet to have a serious and worthy contender from the South East.

Waiting for Moghalu et al.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by helinues: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Osilama1:
but he was gorvenor of anambra State and after that impose obiano on APGA... Some of u just like to play to the gallery...

Obi is one of the best governor ever produced in Nigeria. That's a fact
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Klington: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
famology:
Coward of the east.
[/s]

The man is not desperate unlike your billion van frog eye urinating drug baron who says that becoming president is his long time ambition.

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Ugonna62: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote autho=princdebola201 post=111151463]Coward looking for politician to hide under his pant .

You don't care about election but you want to change Nigeria [/quote] The politicians you voted into power in 2015 that are ruling you today ''what have they change? You can be president and be totally useless and a threat to the welbeing of you people, just like we have in Nigeria today,so its not really about wining elections and sitting in office.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by CoronaVirusPro: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin

Comedian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by proclinician: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
famology:
Coward of the east.

son of a bitch of the north

you are out of school now till next year, u cannot buy fuel and u dont have light because politicians must loot the country dry to make up for the money they spent in election.

miserable bastard

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by adelaja70(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Clown,,,, with tortoise voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by adelaja70(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Klington:
[s][/s]

The man is not desperate unlike your billion van frog eye urinating drug baron who says that becoming president is his long time ambition.
Na coward Abeg... This is the first time that Tinubu is contesting for the post. So he's not desperate.... Unless you don't know the meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by BSsniffer: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
proclinician:

u dont have sense na... how do u expect what a bitch born to have sense

politicians spend so much to win election and when they recover there is no development.

u dont have any idea because u are a complete useless idiot

stupid animal

You're obviously frustrated with life...do humanity and yourself a favor by jumping in the lagoon......and quit bvtchin about the uselessness of the monkey you call your mother. Not my fault she had a child with a rettarded subhuman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by adelaja70(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
proclinician:

no Obi cannot match the theives because they spend so much to influence the votes and win... now they must recover all they spent by looting the treasury dry but useless animals like u do not understand

dear poor miserable bastard, obi is the man to releas the money to where it will be usefull

stupid animal
Very lame excuse... But if Atiku pick Obi as vice president, he will surely jump at it...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by proclinician: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
BSsniffer:

You're obviously frustrated with life...do humanity and yourself a favor by jumping in the lagoon......and quit bvtchin about the uselessness of the monkey you call your mother. Not my fault she had a child with a rettarded subhuman.

at least i could figure out a way to move the country filled with idiots like u forward. u are a miserable useless bastard. u dont even know how hoplesss u are. instead of going to school u are at home but u dont even have the least idea on how to move ur stupid self forward.

useless, miserable bastard.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by proclinician: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
adelaja70:

Very lame excuse... But if Atiku pick Obi as vice president, he will surely jump at it...

it is obi as president 2023 or ppl like u and ur children may never know what a good nigeria looks like. it will only get worse, make no mistake about that..

Obi is the only man on earth that does not see any need in owning more than one wrist watch...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by BSsniffer: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
proclinician:

at least i could figure out a way to move the country filled with idiots like u forward. u are a miserable useless bastard. u dont even know how hoplesss u are. instead of going to school u are at home but u dont even have the least idea on how to move ur stupid self forward.

useless, miserable bastard.

You can't even figure how to move your miserable life forward yet you want to move the country...... delusions of a pig. Quit telling me your life history and fvck off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by adelaja70(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
proclinician:

it is obi as president 2023 or ppl like u and ur children may never know what a good nigeria looks like. it will only get worse, make no mistake about that..

Obi is the only man on earth that does not see any need in owning more than one wrist watch...
You are funny and gullible at the same time.... Make i leave you and your brainwashed short brain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by adelaja70(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Obi is one of the best governor ever produced in Nigeria. That's a fact
So Anambra is now like Dubai?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by helinues: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
adelaja70:

So Anambra is now like Dubai?

Tell us a state in Nigeria that looks like Dubai
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by od501: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
kaybee06:

This man was a former gov, how did the state he ruled fare compare to others. This audio Saint/achiever status won't get him the ticket.

Oga don't say what you don't know. I was in Anambra in his first tenure, till date, he still retain that reputation as the best governor in Anambra. Go make your findings.

And as for how the state is faring, Anambra remains one if the best places to live in Nigeria. I have been there for 15 years, I know better. I have also travelled to 23 ststes in Nigeria, I know better.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Philly5384: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Read Below

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by famology(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
proclinician:

son of a bitch of the north

you are out of school now till next year, u cannot buy fuel and u dont have light because politicians must loot the country dry to make up for the money they spent in election.

miserable bastard

Product of a cursed lineage. I'm not from the north and I finished my first degree when you were in your miserable mother's womb. I'm not a poverty stricken bastard like you and I buy fuel very conveniently. Tell your coward brother from the east to develop some balls and join real men in the race for Nigeria presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by funshint(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
He can't even win anyway...he should save himself the explanation!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judiciary: Enugu Completes 10 Court Halls In Nsukka / EFCC Detains Akeredolu’s Finance Commissioner, Wale Akinterinwa / We Have A Problem With Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.