Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue (44153 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NwokoloOwa: 3:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Na wa-o. Soludo never even start but is already looking weak and overwhelmed. May God strengthen you Sir
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Oysters:
Where is the written and signed policy? Is it by going to the market and shouting that you've abolished something that it becomes law? And see all of them hailing him.

Tufiakwa gi. We'll never learn

Nna executive order things.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by amuwo1980: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.
Go drink ur cow urine , scum of the earth
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Victerica(m): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Soludo for give those touts a 'Bianca Slap' simultaneously.........

....this is a new era?

Choi et al
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by sunnyjay79: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2022
I like this man so much.
His name has been written in GOLD as far as banking industry is concerned.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by mailemy(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Weird and sick mentality. You must be failure for you to say such.
lailo:
Initial gragra.....
Failure loading.....
I wish u love sha undecided
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Nyanmiridunce: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 20
You get mind oo. After seun has banned any secession groups on this platform you still have the gut to report me. Seun suppose lock your account for 200 years.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by realchy: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
I wish Soludo was the governor of Lagos state where Tinubu and Sanwo Olu have legalised touting, agbero and exthortion on an astronomical level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.