Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue (44157 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NoQualmz: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
nijanigga:
Soludo sef,see jobless people everywhere, I doubt if those people are gainfully employed they will have time for governor taking a walk and exercising
But soludo looks presidential, I tip him for 2031
Be quiet!

Those guys u see in d crowd are shop owners who left their businesses to go catch a glimpse of the gov. And they are all against touting.

Anambra pple are not lazy nor jobless...we are legit hustlers.

Say No to Agberos!

3 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NoQualmz: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
SlyDev:
He should focus on terrorist first grin Mr. Akwette 2070

Those agberos are part of the terrorists and cultists disturbing southeast. This a step in d right direction

2 Likes

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Belleful: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
I hope they follow up with the order. Warri dey learn for were onitsha boys dey.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by NoQualmz: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oysters:
Where is the written and signed policy? Is it by going to the market and shouting that you've abolished something that it becomes law? And see all of them hailing him.

Tufiakwa gi. We'll never learn

Clip that ur mouth with an iron peg!

U didn’t hear an executive order has been passed as law against agberos. Abi are u one of d agberos?
Abi u dey benefit from Anambra agberoism?
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by od501: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean Soludo wants to take ipob pigs head on?

Says the hidiot that has not travelled one inche outside his perimeter. Do you even know the full name of IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LeoDeKing: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
od501:

Says the hidiot that has not travelled one inche outside his perimeter. Do you even know the full name of IPOB?
Meaning of ipob?
Ipob means Illiterate Pigs Of Biafuro
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Khaysee: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Touting in all Nigeria States

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Azone: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Its so painful and disheartening that as a people we always find ourselves in this kind of situation year in year out. I just hope this man is not like Rochas,Elrufai or even the Obiano that just left.

I wish him all the best
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by od501: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Meaning of ipob?

Illiterates with global recognition..lol. Your father must be very proud of you. Illittates that has access to the best lawyers. I pity you hidiots that always come here to yan rubbish about things you know nothing about. Half-graduate, product of a quota system education. grin

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by meccuno: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by DrGoodman: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

You can display your stu...pidit..y here and can only hate but you can't stop the revolution that has started in Anambra State, just watchout, Prof Soludo is an institution, one of African finest we Ndi Anambra are lucky, even under Obiano pushed Anambra to 3rd fiscal performance last year when you are busy writing rubbish on nairaland against Igbos and your useless leaders are sinking the states in your region, no dull moment in Anambra on infrastructures, the stage is high and can't slow

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LeoDeKing: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
od501:

Illiterates with global recognition..lol. Your father must be very proud of you. Illittates that has access to the best lawyers. I pity you hidiots that always come here to yan rubbish about things you know nothing about. Half-graduate, product of a quota system education. grin

The emboldened is my proof.

Now duck off my mention. angry
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by meccuno: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seun will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.
[/s]

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by meccuno: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
od501:

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by od501: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seriously... how old are you? Who gave you an android?!

Gush!! This forum sucks with unintelligent teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LeoDeKing: 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
od501:

Seriously... how old are you? Who gave you an android?!

Gush!! This forum sucks with unintelligent teenagers.
[/s]
Igbos are illiterates.
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by omenkaLives(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
I wish you success even though ipob no use better eyes look you.

Thunder fire ipob!

Let me see that ipob mole posing as mod ban me again because I curse his terror organization. Seon will discover you and fire your hairy ass one day. Continue banning patriotic Nigerians while protecting ipob here. Your cup go full one day.
Rotflmao!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo you dey para o!! cheesy

LeoDeKing, come see cruise. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by LeoDeKing: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
Rotflmao!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omo you dey para o!! cheesy

LeoDeKing, come see cruise. grin
Lol. grin grin

I see am.

I wish I could like that comment a million times. cheesy

Truth is that he actually said the truth as regard the snake mod. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Foreseer: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Efulefu shocked
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by 1851neen: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[/s]
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by 1851n: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Nice one

Good first step

Sanity should return fully to Anambra under the leadership of Gov Soludo

All the best sir
[/s]
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by 1851neen: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Meaning of ipob?
[/s]
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by 1851n: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

[/s]
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by BigIyanga: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2022
This would have been better to be done on Monday in order to countrr sit-at-home order
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by ericmor: 1:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
I thought it is only Lagos touts exist

Bcs that is what those Igbo boys told you
Re: Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Good to see him starting work and he seems serious.
The people have high hopes of him.
I wish he does well and does not disappoint us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At The Closing Of 2021 Ramadan In Abuja (Pictures) / President Buhari Feeling Relaxed At UN General Meeting (photo) / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.